ADVERTISEMENT

Jarms24

I personally think this is a travesty for the game of college basketball. Every coach that's won a title at UNC is tainted. As a fellow blue blood, this sucks because it leaves a black mark on the college game as a whole. Outsiders probably think this goes on at every school.

And your coach who left 2 programs in flames with vacated final 4’s didn’t factor in your opinion?

UNC logic: NCAA cleared him. Nothing ever happened. No need to bring it up unless its another coach or team.

A UK fan in this thread is big on bringing back old stuff. The same NCAA that cleared your coach cleared us and I’m good with that. I mentioned it because he’s implying the UNC drama has stained the game which isn’t true.

Well look, since you want to turn my thread into a UNC scandal thread, Ill add my two cents here. I dont care that UNC got off. Im glad they did because my level of entertainment from college basketball suffers if theyre banned from postseason and replaced with a bubble team.

But after reading thru this thread:

UNC fans, when talking about the fact that they were not found guilty, are bordering on OJ Simpson-not guilty of murder- levels of delusion.

The fact that the "gloves did not fit so for UNC you must acquit" doesnt change the fact that it appears UNC cheated for years.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Well look, since you want to turn my thread into a UNC scandal thread, Ill add my two cents here. I dont care that UNC got off. Im glad they did because my level of entertainment from college basketball suffers if theyre banned from postseason and replaced with a bubble team.

But after reading thru this thread:

UNC fans, when talking about the fact that they were not found guilty, are bordering on OJ Simpson-not guilty of murder- levels of delusion.

The fact that the "gloves did not fit so for UNC you must acquit" doesnt change the fact that it appears UNC cheated for years.

Did you get your marching orders from Jarms today?

Reactions: dirtyrock15
Wow no The Office fans in the UNC fanbase.

Just for the education of the younger posters here, "you ignorant slut" goes back wayyyy further than "The Office".
Slqy7sy.jpg

Zero fans are losers in this outside of UNC fans. You got off, fine, but you still will defend and feel the need to defend until the end of time. ie this thread. It's something that's synonymous with UNC athletics from this day forward.

Anyone can say UNC ran a scheme, and UNC will need the last word. I understand. confidence isn't something you're dealing with now. I confident UK didn't pay Davis, so when someone brings it up, I don't need to respond.

Guilt is a hell of a thing.

"We're weren't found guilty damn it". Over and over again.

We're you guilty of wheels for heels? "Don't matter".

It's nice you'll have plenty of reasons to post.

Everyone knows UNC steered athletes to sham courses to keep them eligible Basketball, football, womans bball etc. It's the Carolina Way.They did it for decades. UCLA with Sam Gilbert brought it a bunch of players by skirting the rules and everyone remembers those teams a certain way. No one will change their mind.

UCLA fans and players admitted and said "yeah, we got away with it. It happened and we skated". One day UNC fans might get their head out of their ass and do the same. Or, they might keep their head in their ass and deny it. Either way everyone knows what happened.

It is rich to hear UNC fans talk about Calipari when he was hired at UK, while ignoring the NCAA rulings. Then on the flip side, rely so much on the NCAA when it's in their favor.

Hypocrites.

I had an off campus rental house on Lexington Ave in Danville while attending Centre College. He was a UNC fan from N. Carolina and played soccer. I still stay in touch with him almost daily. He is glad UNC got off, he will admit the wrong doings and will touch on the loophole, but he's grateful they didn't have to vacate anything. I appreciate him acknowledging it instead of having his head of his ass and pretending nothing happened. He doesn't rub anything in anyone's faces, he's just glad it is over and has moved on.

I know that you spent a good deal of time developing this soliloquy, but unfortunately for you, anecdotes and baseless accusations do not a reality make.

Keep on believing whatever makes you feel good about yourself and the countless ass whippings UK has taken at the hands of the Tar Heels. I myself will just keep pointing to the scoreboard and laughing at people like you.

I haven’t thrown any rocks. It isn’t really an our opinion is better deal though. Our opinion was right. There really isn’t much else to talk about. That is what winners get to say.

Some of you can't accept the final ruling. We're not defending anything but you and others can't see that.

So I guess both of you agree that Cal isn’t and never has been dirty since he was cleared by the NCAA right??? Go ahead, let me see you say it!!! Tell me that the whole UNC fan base was wrong for saying Cal was dirty and how he is such a slimeball. This should be fun!!!:D

Zero fans are losers in this outside of UNC fans. You got off, fine, but you still will defend and feel the need to defend until the end of time. ie this thread. It's something that's synonymous with UNC athletics from this day forward.

Anyone can say UNC ran a scheme, and UNC will need the last word. I understand. confidence isn't something you're dealing with now. I confident UK didn't pay Davis, so when someone brings it up, I don't need to respond.

Guilt is a hell of a thing.

"We're weren't found guilty damn it". Over and over again.

We're you guilty of wheels for heels? "Don't matter".

It's nice you'll have plenty of reasons to post.

Everyone knows UNC steered athletes to sham courses to keep them eligible Basketball, football, womans bball etc. It's the Carolina Way.They did it for decades. UCLA with Sam Gilbert brought it a bunch of players by skirting the rules and everyone remembers those teams a certain way. No one will change their mind.

UCLA fans and players admitted and said "yeah, we got away with it. It happened and we skated". One day UNC fans might get their head out of their ass and do the same. Or, they might keep their head in their ass and deny it. Either way everyone knows what happened.

It is rich to hear UNC fans talk about Calipari when he was hired at UK, while ignoring the NCAA rulings. Then on the flip side, rely so much on the NCAA when it's in their favor.

Hypocrites.

I had an off campus rental house on Lexington Ave in Danville while attending Centre College. He was a UNC fan from N. Carolina and played soccer. I still stay in touch with him almost daily. He is glad UNC got off, he will admit the wrong doings and will touch on the loophole, but he's grateful they didn't have to vacate anything. I appreciate him acknowledging it instead of having his head of his ass and pretending nothing happened. He doesn't rub anything in anyone's faces, he's just glad it is over and has moved on.

By far the best post in this thread and spot on! UNCheat fans killed UK when we hired Cal saying “we don’t care what the NCAA said we know he’s guilty” and now all they can say is “Well the NCAA cleared us dag gum it so we are innocent”. I freaking love it!!!Laughing

Reactions: treyforuk
Exactly what I was talking about. Everyone realize there wasn't any sanctions.

Head in the sand, or up the ass. Either or fits. Doesn't matter though, just as any UCLA fans that deny Giberts involvement, years from now, ppl will still associate UNC and sham classes, and health willing, they're still be the same couple of UNC fans here denying it ever happened, because the NCAA ruling. Same as the NCAA ruled on UCLA. God speed.

Go find a UCLA fan who denies Gilbert's involvement and get back to me.

You people really suck at this, and it's appropriate in a thread calling attention to Jarms that this should occur. You poor saps continually make stuff up and then act like it is gospel truth. I almost feel sorry for you poor fools because I know you have convinced yourselves to believe your own bullshit. But don't say we didn't try to warn you when we laugh at you.

I personally think this is a travesty for the game of college basketball. Every coach that's won a title at UNC is tainted. As a fellow blue blood, this sucks because it leaves a black mark on the college game as a whole. Outsiders probably think this goes on at every school.

Outsiders would be right to think so. Athletes are funneled into easy courses- for many, it's the only way they can stay eligible.

So I guess both of you agree that Cal isn’t and never has been dirty since he was cleared by the NCAA right??? Go ahead, let me see you say it!!! Tell me that the whole UNC fan base was wrong for saying Cal was dirty and how he is such a slimeball. This should be fun!!!:D

I can only speak for me but I think he’s done some dirt but I let it go. Since being at UK I’m gettng to admire him because of what he does for his players. You also gotta admit your fan base dogged him when he was at Memphis but you never bring that up. We all know the NCAA is FOS. We are happy with the ruling and you’re happy Cal wasn’t named personally in that drama. My personal feelings don’t matter and I won’t bring it up because it doesn’t change what happened.

I couldn't care less about Cal, other than when he is coaching against Carolina. I do enjoy watching his interviews though- he's a master at what he does and I appreciate that. I don't speak for the whole fanbase though- you will have to take that up with them.

Scotty, your problem with all of this is that you turned into a doosh on THR and Mike Irby kicked you out, which pisses you off because Mike had previously had your back.

frozen-let-it-go-meme.jpg

I can only speak for me but I think he’s done some dirt but I let it go. Since being at UK I’m gettng to admire him because of what he does for his players. You also gotta admit your fan base dogged him when he was at Memphis but you never bring that up. We all know the NCAA is FOS. We are happy with the ruling and you’re happy Cal wasn’t named personally in that drama. My personal feelings don’t matter and I won’t bring it up because it doesn’t change what happened.

Wrong! I have said time after time that UK fans grilled Cal and we assumed that everything we heard was truth but after we hired him most of us actually took the time to read more into what happened and got a better understanding of what actually happened!

I only scanned through all the different responses. We aren't excusing what happened at the university on the academic side. Before the verdict, we told you why athletics did nothing wrong. You all responded with bad takes. We told you we were right. We were and still are, which is why so many of you are still whining and complaining. We aren't really responding because it needs to be defended to three or four people here who aren't capable of understanding it. That's silly. It is entertaining, which is the sold reason these boards exist.

I couldn't care less about Cal, other than when he is coaching against Carolina. I do enjoy watching his interviews though- he's a master at what he does and I appreciate that. I don't speak for the whole fanbase though- you will have to take that up with them.

Scotty, your problem with all of this is that you turned into a doosh on THR and Mike Irby kicked you out, which pisses you off because Mike had previously had your back.

frozen-let-it-go-meme.jpg

What exactly is a doosh? Did you mean Douche??? My problem??? Lol you got it all wrong if you think I have a problem or that I’m mad for getting banned from THR. I never posted there after I realized how big of a circle jerk it was over there. I think the world of Mike and always will he’s a good guy. Did you see what I got banned for??? It was weak as hell so when I got banned I laughed my ass off. I never even went to that board unless somebody told me to go over there and read something someone said in a thread. One thing I learned on that board is if you don’t agree that UNC is the greatest or if you say anything that goes against UNC those dumbasses start crying “he’s a troll” or “mods take out the trash” lol. Did I troll sometimes over there? Hell yea I did lol because you guys have to many dumbasses on that board that like to dish it out but cry to the mods when someone would fire back. See you got it backwards, I was just the opposite as what you say, I didn’t give a shit if I got banned or not. I got banned before over there because I said “yea Cal may be dirty but if you think Roy isn’t or never has been you’re sadly mistaken”. I never went back and actually had a mod from there that I still to this day talk to contact me and told me I wasn’t banned anymore and I should come back. So if it makes you feel better to think I’m all broken up about being banned from THR go ahead man and knock yourself out. If you don’t care tell Mike I ask about him and I hope he’s doing well!

I only scanned through all the different responses. We aren't excusing what happened at the university on the academic side. Before the verdict, we told you why athletics did nothing wrong. You all responded with bad takes. We told you we were right. We were and still are, which is why so many of you are still whining and complaining. We aren't really responding because it needs to be defended to three or four people here who aren't capable of understanding it. That's silly. It is entertaining, which is the sold reason these boards exist.

Could you reply to my post though please?

You got banned and want to take out your frustrations here. Just let it out. We'll be your therapy, man. It's cool.

Ok here goes!!! I’m just broken up and feel horrible. Cory could you please beg them to let me come back?? Please just ask them one time...please!!! Is that good???

What exactly is a doosh? Did you mean Douche??? My problem??? Lol you got it all wrong if you think I have a problem or that I’m mad for getting banned from THR. I never posted there after I realized how big of a circle jerk it was over there. I think the world of Mike and always will he’s a good guy. Did you see what I got banned for??? It was weak as hell so when I got banned I laughed my ass off. I never even went to that board unless somebody told me to go over there and read something someone said in a thread. One thing I learned on that board is if you don’t agree that UNC is the greatest or if you say anything that goes against UNC those dumbasses start crying “he’s a troll” or “mods take out the trash” lol. Did I troll sometimes over there? Hell yea I did lol because you guys have to many dumbasses on that board that like to dish it out but cry to the mods when someone would fire back. See you got it backwards, I was just the opposite as what you say, I didn’t give a shit if I got banned or not. I got banned before over there because I said “yea Cal may be dirty but if you think Roy isn’t or never has been you’re sadly mistaken”. I never went back and actually had a mod from there that I still to this day talk to contact me and told me I wasn’t banned anymore and I should come back. So if it makes you feel better to think I’m all broken up about being banned from THR go ahead man and knock yourself out. If you don’t care tell Mike I ask about him and I hope he’s doing well!

That's a lot of explaining for someone who doesn't care.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Just for the record, there are no winners in this thread.
If you have >10 posts in this thread you:

A) Care, more than just a little
B) Have some level of obsession
C) Are at least somewhat butthurt
D) Are definitely "rustled"

I absolutely love this thread, but if it didn't concern Carolina, I wouldn't even open it.

Don’t forget (C) Get tickled at how rustled some people get!

Wrong! I have said time after time that UK fans grilled Cal and we assumed that everything we heard was truth but after we hired him most of us actually took the time to read more into what happened and got a better understanding of what actually happened!

Oh you took the time to read on what happened huh? Eyeroll

Well could you at least respond to my post about Cal being clean and how the UNC fan base was wrong about him???

So if you admit UNC is clean and you guys are wrong about them why are you here?

Exactly. It's silliness. However, I'm just mainly reading. I am curious to see who needs to have the last word as someone brought up before. I'm too lazy to go back and see who said that.

I doubt anyone feels some need to have the last word. From a UNC perspective I think it is just about having some fun. If someone starts a thread about UNC I think it is reasonable to expect us to have a little fun with it.

Reactions: UNC71-00
I doubt anyone feels some need to have the last word. From a UNC perspective I think it is just about having some fun. If someone starts a thread about UNC I think it is reasonable to expect us to have a little fun with it.

I told the imbeciles earlier that they would never get the last word. It was a play to see if I could get them to keep poasting and it worked beautifully.

ADVERTISEMENT