ADVERTISEMENT

Jarms24

Isn’t it crazy how money can make problems go away!
jonah-hill-flailing1_1_111.gif.cf.gif

I'd like Jarms back.

And while I know the UNC folks will get upset, he was right far more often than he was wrong. There is a reason that everyone except UNC folks think that whole thing was a massive embarrassment to college basketball. Not his fault that logic and common sense lost out... and not the first time that's happened with the NCAA;)

this post right here is why I would never let him out of the bet

Eh, dudes that like little girls are always going to be on the wrong side of the argument.

Jarms was almost exclusively wrong. I told him why he was wrong and instead of engaging me like an adult he lost his mind and said super dumb things because he was irrational when it came to UNC. I continued to calmly explain to him why he wrong. Turns out I was right. I knew it like many other UNC fans. The day they announced UNC was clear I didn't even remember. Slept in through the entire thing because unlike Jarms I was right and knew it so wasn't concerned.

Jarms is currently roaming the streets of Nashville homeless mumbling about sanctions and no show classes drinking 40s of OE. I give him a few bucks when I see him though.

Hi KyFaninNC...SMILE...BLESS YOUR HEART MY BROTHER...it's CHRISTMAS...I do wish the PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU & THE ONES YOU LOVE.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMILE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What happened to this guy?

The majority of this thread is not even about jarms, it’s guys taking advantage of the opportunity to bash UNC and then you guys defending them. Most of the jarms talk for the last couple of pages is people saying how great of a jimmy rustler he is because the thread is 3-4 pages long. One of those posters joined this weekend and claims not to be him. It’s a weird thread.
What happened to this guy?

ADVERTISEMENT