ADVERTISEMENT

Jarms24

God help us all. Prayer is require for ALL OF US HUMANS. I liked Jarms myself.

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: JimboBBN
giphy.gif

Both really. He did post a bunch of emails and facts but he also posted a bunch of his opinions. He went a little too far down the rabbit hole on it though.

His biggest problem was he framed both as facts, then acted like a little ***** when anyone disagreed with him. I know some people bought his BS (look where that got them) but that aspect of his posting was pretty intolerable and he was given leeway that hardly anyone else would have been given just because it was this particular issue he was whining about.

His biggest problem was he framed both as facts, then acted like a little ***** when anyone disagreed with him. I know some people bought his BS (look where that got them) but that aspect of his posting was pretty intolerable and he was given leeway that hardly anyone else would have been given just because it was this particular issue he was whining about.
I don't know about the leeway (I feel like the mods aren't very heavy handed here) but the rest is pretty spot on. Outside of his UNC issues and constant complaining about ref's I liked him as a poster though.

Reactions: shun1
I don't know about the leeway (I feel like the mods aren't very heavy handed here) but the rest is pretty spot on. Outside of his UNC issues and constant complaining about ref's I liked him as a poster though.

Maybe not. I just remember all the silly personal attacks when he would lash out after someone kind of proved he was FOS. Don't get me wrong, I never wanted him to be banned or anything. I'm not that guy.

I liked him just fine before he lost his crap with the UNC stuff. I feel like there is a backstory there we aren't privy to. He went all little man syndrome all of a sudden and for no apparent reason.

Reactions: UNC71-00
(Not going to lie, I love that movie-_)

me and my buddies loved the movie out cold and watched it many times, never realizing it was a spoof of casablanca.

Maybe not. I just remember all the silly personal attacks when he would lash out after someone kind of proved he was FOS. Don't get me wrong, I never wanted him to be banned or anything. I'm not that guy.

I liked him just fine before he lost his crap with the UNC stuff. I feel like there is a backstory there we aren't privy to. He went all little man syndrome all of a sudden and for no apparent reason.
Not many people know this but Roy molested him at a basketball camp while speaking Swahili.

I'd like Jarms back.

And while I know the UNC folks will get upset, he was right far more often than he was wrong. There is a reason that everyone except UNC folks think that whole thing was a massive embarrassment to college basketball. Not his fault that logic and common sense lost out... and not the first time that's happened with the NCAA;)

I'd like Jarms back.

And while I know the UNC folks will get upset, he was right far more often than he was wrong. There is a reason that everyone except UNC folks think that whole thing was a massive embarrassment to college basketball. Not his fault that logic and common sense lost out... and not the first time that's happened with the NCAA;)

We aren't upset. You are just wrong, like he was most of the time, but you were always wrong right along with him in all this so that's to be expected.

We aren't upset. You are just wrong, like he was most of the time, but you were always wrong right along with him in all this so that's to be expected.

Obviously we disagree. I mean, I was wrong when I expected UNC to suffer some punishment. But I, and nearly everyone else in the entire universe, think you were wrong when you said UNC didn't do anything wrong.

So be it. We aren't going to agree on this, Cory;)

I'd like Jarms back.

He let his personal opinion get in the way of the actual issue. We tried telling you that this was a academic issue. Not our fault you didn’t listen to reason and personally it doesn’t matter what the majority says. His arrogance and lack of reasoning done him in. Logic and common sense was the reason the NCAA didn’t try to smack us.

Yeah, and it wasn't even a big deal that he let his personal issues get in the way of reason. It was that he acted like he wanted to discuss it and then acted ridiculously petulant and idiotic when someone actually did it.

I'd like Jarms back.

Not upset at all. It's quite the opposite , he is the one upset hence why he took the ban. I would love nothing more to be able throw some occasional digs at him.

How did Jarms get banned? Did he just request a mod to ban him?

I believe he made a ban bet on the NCAA ruling and lost. After losing, he was given some other choice (can't remember if it was changing his picture or his signature to something UNC related. Maybe Luke Maye's shot). Instead of taking the alternative, he asked the mods to ban him.

Here’s what I don’t get, Cal was been called a cheater, crook, slime ball, shady and a cheater by UNC fans when he WAS cleared by the NCAA in both the UMass and Memphis stuff but they expect everyone to just believe UNCheat is innocent since they have be cleared. Doesn’t make sense!

Here’s what I don’t get, Cal was been called a cheater, crook, slime ball, shady and a cheater by UNC fans when he WAS cleared by the NCAA in both the UMass and Memphis stuff but they expect everyone to just believe UNCheat is innocent since they have be cleared. Doesn’t make sense!

That seems like a pretty broad statement that's impossible to prove.

Nor trying to be guy that crashes all these threads but this almost obsessive pursuit of proving the "other guy" is the cheat is pretty ridiculous.

I thought what UNC did was pretty text book but it isn't ruining my life or anything.

Reactions: Chicubsfan24
That seems like a pretty broad statement that's impossible to prove.

Nor trying to be guy that crashes all these threads but this almost obsessive pursuit of proving the "other guy" is the cheat is pretty ridiculous.

I thought what UNC did was pretty text book but it isn't ruining my life or anything.

Not for Scotty. He’ll go back 8+ years to prove his point. For someone who says they don’t give a damn about UNC he sure talks about us a lot.

Not for Scotty. He’ll go back 8+ years to prove his point. For someone who says they don’t give a damn about UNC he sure talks about us a lot.

If anything with the NCAA up UNC's ass this was probably the cleanest title run for them since the 80's

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT