ADVERTISEMENT

Jarms24

I mean, you do realize both sides are biased here, right? Plus, we were right. If you were right you would have the higher ground. You don’t though so you are arguing from a position of weakness where we are doing the opposite.

Sure, everyone has a bias. UNC fans have a bias. The rest the world has a bias. Not sure all of them are created equally.

I’m not sure what you were right about. Do you mean right about not getting punished? Sure, you were definitely right about that!

Reactions: ymmot31
I want to take this time to wish all of you THE PEACE OF THE LORD and to also wish all of you HAPPY HOLIDAYS...SMILE

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: ThePhog08
I mean, you do realize both sides are biased here, right?
So the entire sports world is also biased? Just want to make sure I understand.

I'll admit I'm biased. I'll also admit that I'm not nearly as invested in this as most of the posters in this thread. I am just enjoying the banter. Please keep telling everyone they're obsessed. It gets me every time. Laughing

I'll admit I'm biased. I'll also admit that I'm not nearly as invested in this as most of the posters in this thread. I am just enjoying the banter. Please keep telling everyone they're obsessed. It gets me every time. Laughing

Ok, they're obsessed but you're to bias to understand.

@jarms24 died for our sins. He put that pertinent info on UNC's cheating scandal out there for us all....

So my suggestion is that if you don't want to talk about UNC, you don't originally poast this.

Really what you need to do is learn to troll better though, unless you were trying to troll the UK fanboys. But then again, they are the easiest bunch on the internet to troll, so not sure the point in that either.

Why don't you tell us what your point is?

Love ‘The Office’ but it’s been a long time.

Yeah clearly. Maybe instead of derailing all my threads by bringing up UNC, you should go binge watch The Office on netflix instead.

Maybe you should just not talk about UNC instead of talking about UNC and then acting all weird when their fans respond. Just own it. You wanted to discuss the Heels. I’ll back you up.

Reactions: UNC71-00

Yep. That's the way sports works- pretty much everyone has a bias. And of course you aren't as invested as everyone else- you agreed to ban yourself because you couldn't take your beating like a man. No one really thinks much of you anymore except this Mgkcbb dude. And I think he's just a troll anyways.

Yep. That's the way sports works- pretty much everyone has a bias. And of course you aren't as invested as everyone else- you agreed to ban yourself because you couldn't take your beating like a man. No one really thinks much of you anymore except this Mgkcbb dude. And I think he's just a troll anyways.

Jarmsy Cognito and Mgkcbb are one helluva team. I mean he dedicated this thread to his one and only. Laughing

For the last time, I am not jarms. I will not entertain anymore future accusations from you on the matter. You're just embarrassing yourself every time you make the claim. Please understand that.

I have not discussedUNC once, despite multiple UNC fans coming in here and begging me to do so.

My OP was 100% about Jarms uncovering the UNC scandal then getting banned. Had nothing to do with UNC nor did I invite discussion on UNC yet here we are 10 pages later with 3-5 UNC slappies quoting every post I make that doesnt mention or allude to UNC and claiming I secretly just want to discuss their favorite team.

As I said previously, please take all of your discussion on UNC to the other threads dedicated to UNC.

This thread is for discussing long time poster Jarns24.

Thank you for future cooperation.

For the last time, I am not jarms. I will not entertain anymore future accusations from you on the matter. You're just embarrassing yourself every time you make the claim. Please understand that.

I really couldn't give a rats ass what you choose to entertain. But what is entertaining to me is you claiming not to be ol Jarmsy. I would have at least thought you would have stayed away longer, but not surprised that you chose to resurface in this thread.

What I really want to know though is how does my ass taste, as well as the collective ass of the UNC fan base? You and your friends on PackPride would know better than anyone. Got any more hot sources on Twitter we should follow?

I have not discussedUNC once, despite multiple UNC fans coming in here and begging me to do so.

My OP was 100% about Jarms uncovering the UNC scandal then getting banned. Had nothing to do with UNC nor did I invite discussion on UNC yet here we are 10 pages later with 3-5 UNC slappies quoting every post I make that doesnt mention or allude to UNC and claiming I secretly just want to discuss their favorite team.

As I said previously, please take all of your discussion on UNC to the other threads dedicated to UNC.

This thread is for discussing long time poster Jarns24.

Thank you for future cooperation.

Perhaps you cant see your OP. I quoted it above for you just in case. If you would prefer Carolina fans not join in, please don't mention Carolina.

As far as Jarms24, you can discuss with him yourself about how much you like him. He's poasting in this thread- go right ahead and tell him of your love. We won't stop you- I promise.

Cheating means never having to say you're sorry.

Winning means saying that the loser can kiss your ass. Not sure about cheating, since Carolina didn't do that here so I can't speak to that. You have experience rooting for a cheater though. How do you handle apologies?

Be careful throwing rocks from your glass houses Carolina fans. You may not have been punished but you are the only ones who see yourself innocent. My opinion is better than yours. Isn't that what we are doing in this thread?

Be careful throwing rocks from your glass houses Carolina fans. You may not have been punished but you are the only ones who see yourself innocent. My opinion is better than yours. Isn't that what we are doing in this thread?

I haven’t thrown any rocks. It isn’t really an our opinion is better deal though. Our opinion was right. There really isn’t much else to talk about. That is what winners get to say.

Not worried and we’re chucking boulders while you guys are throwing rocks. We don’t care how others view us and that doesn’t sit well with you guys. Try to keep up.

Last edited:
Am I right or wrong? You seem to be a straight shooter so tell me, did UNC fans not say all the things I mentioned? You kno they did just like everyone else knows they did and still do. If you wanna say I’m obsessed because I point out UNC fans doing the same thing that they cry about other fans doing then thats ok by me. Kinda tickles me a little.

@coryfly?

Jesus, this thing is STILL going?

Listen, nobody will ever agree on this.

The UNC folks are going to insist nobody cheated etc etc. They are coming at it from the old "If the ref didn't blow the whistle, it wasn't cheating" approach.; the NCAA said it didn't have enough evidence to prove that the entire AFAM thing existed solely for their athletes and didn't so didn't really punish them, so therefore they didn't cheat.

Everyone else is going to insist they cheated. I mean... multiple actual people who participated it admitted as much, they fired nearly everyone involved with it, including most of the athletic department, the NCAA has literally had to change the entire way they address cheating and academics to adjust for it... everyone but UNC fans, including people who have absolutely no dog in the fight, says they cheated.

That's it. Why on earth are people still going back and forth about it? UNC fans will never, ever change their mind. The rest of the world will never, ever change their mind. Give it a rest.

Boing. End of thread. Well said. This subject will never end,altho it is entertaining, sorta like watching a barrel full of monkeys.

Winning means saying that the loser can kiss your ass.

Zero fans are losers in this outside of UNC fans. You got off, fine, but you still will defend and feel the need to defend until the end of time. ie this thread. It's something that's synonymous with UNC athletics from this day forward.

Anyone can say UNC ran a scheme, and UNC will need the last word. I understand. confidence isn't something you're dealing with now. I confident UK didn't pay Davis, so when someone brings it up, I don't need to respond.

Guilt is a hell of a thing.

"We're weren't found guilty damn it". Over and over again.

We're you guilty of wheels for heels? "Don't matter".

It's nice you'll have plenty of reasons to post.

Everyone knows UNC steered athletes to sham courses to keep them eligible Basketball, football, womans bball etc. It's the Carolina Way.They did it for decades. UCLA with Sam Gilbert brought it a bunch of players by skirting the rules and everyone remembers those teams a certain way. No one will change their mind.

UCLA fans and players admitted and said "yeah, we got away with it. It happened and we skated". One day UNC fans might get their head out of their ass and do the same. Or, they might keep their head in their ass and deny it. Either way everyone knows what happened.

It is rich to hear UNC fans talk about Calipari when he was hired at UK, while ignoring the NCAA rulings. Then on the flip side, rely so much on the NCAA when it's in their favor.

Hypocrites.

I had an off campus rental house on Lexington Ave in Danville while attending Centre College. He was a UNC fan from N. Carolina and played soccer. I still stay in touch with him almost daily. He is glad UNC got off, he will admit the wrong doings and will touch on the loophole, but he's grateful they didn't have to vacate anything. I appreciate him acknowledging it instead of having his head of his ass and pretending nothing happened. He doesn't rub anything in anyone's faces, he's just glad it is over and has moved on.

Last edited:
Zero fans are losers in this outside of UNC fans. You got off, fine, but you still will defend and feel the need to defend until the end of time. ie this thread. It's something that's synonymous with UNC athletics from this day forward.

Anyone can say UNC ran a scheme, and UNC will need the last word. I understand. confidence isn't something you're dealing with now. I confident UK didn't pay Davis, so when someone brings it up, I don't need to respond.

Guilt is a hell of a thing.

"We're weren't found guilty damn it". Over and over again.

We're you guilty of wheels for heels? "Don't matter".

It's nice you'll have plenty of reasons to post.

Everyone knows UNC steered athletes to sham courses to keep them eligible Basketball, football, womans bball etc. It's the Carolina Way.They did it for decades. UCLA with Sam Gilbert brought it a bunch of players by skirting the rules and everyone remembers those teams a certain way. No one will change their mind.

UCLA fans and players admitted and said "yeah, we got away with it. It happened and we skated". One day UNC fans might get their head out of their ass and do the same. Or, they might keep their head in their ass and deny it. Either way everyone knows what happened.

It is rich to hear UNC fans talk about Calipari when he was hired at UK, while ignoring the NCAA rulings. Then on the flip side, rely so much on the NCAA when it's in their favor.

Hypocrites.

Laughing Another rustled UK fan. You may wanna get your head out of your ass accept the fact there's no sanctions, pretty easy if you ask me.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
Laughing Another rustled UK fan. You may wanna get your head out of your ass accept the fact there's no sanctions, pretty easy if you ask me.
Exactly what I was talking about. Everyone realize there wasn't any sanctions.

Head in the sand, or up the ass. Either or fits. Doesn't matter though, just as any UCLA fans that deny Giberts involvement, years from now, ppl will still associate UNC and sham classes, and health willing, they're still be the same couple of UNC fans here denying it ever happened, because the NCAA ruling. Same as the NCAA ruled on UCLA. God speed.

So why are you complaining? You think we're gonna say we deserved to get hit? If so don't hold your breath.
I know UNC fans that are grateful they didn't. Doesn't mean they think they're innocent because they didn't. That's the difference.

Also Im not complaining but just talking about the topic. It appears some UNC fans think everthing they done was a honest as UCLA, due to the NCAA ruling. I've only found that online and was just talking about it and comparing to real world.

I have no problems with programs fans being ok with "not caring" about respect. Win at all cost, and screw any rules. Some are ok with that, and that's up to them to hold their school to a certain standard. Just don't ask to be respected or hold yourself to any higher esteem.

I personally think this is a travesty for the game of college basketball. Every coach that's won a title at UNC is tainted. As a fellow blue blood, this sucks because it leaves a black mark on the college game as a whole. Outsiders probably think this goes on at every school.

I know UNC fans that are grateful they didn't. Doesn't mean they think they're innocent because they didn't. That's the difference.

Also Im not complaining but just talking about the topic. It appears some UNC fans think everthing they done was a honest as UCLA, due to the NCAA ruling. I've only found that online and was just talking about it and comparing to real world.

I have no problems with programs fans being ok with "not caring" about respect. Win at all cost, and screw any rules. Some are ok with that, and that's up to them to hold their school to a certain standard. Just don't ask to be respected or hold yourself to any higher esteem.

We are not asking for anything from anyone. I hope that clears it up for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT