ADVERTISEMENT

Jarms24

Scotty, I don't see how you can say you don't want approval here. You have practically begged every UNC fan in the universe to give you an opinion on Cal.

I’ve explained it over and over! How hard is it to understand???? I’m not looking or wanting approval from UNC fans. I’m simply making a point. Some UNC fans scream that Cal is dirty even though he was cleared by the NCAA but then turn around and scream UNC is clean simply because the NCAA cleared them. If you remember me posting on THR like you say you do then you would know I could care less what UNC fans think of Cal. This simply goes back to UNC fans screaming Cal is dirty but UNC is clean. I’m sorry I’m not obsessed with UNC like you all want people to be and I hope it doesn’t hurt your feelings but UNCheat doesn’t mean anything to me. I just get a kick out of yall’s holier than thou fans!

I’ve explained it over and over! How hard is it to understand???? I’m not looking or wanting approval from UNC fans. I’m simply making a point. Some UNC fans scream that Cal is dirty even though he was cleared by the NCAA but then turn around and scream UNC is clean simply because the NCAA cleared them. If you remember me posting on THR like you say you do then you would know I could care less what UNC fans think of Cal. This simply goes back to UNC fans screaming Cal is dirty but UNC is clean. I’m sorry I’m not obsessed with UNC like you all want people to be and I hope it doesn’t hurt your feelings but UNCheat doesn’t mean anything to me. I just get a kick out of yall’s holier than thou fans!

You were seeking approval from all of us. Guess that selective amnesia is kicking in.

You were seeking approval from all of us. Guess that selective amnesia is kicking in.

Lol being a UNC fan I can understand you not understanding what I’m saying. That’s all you have so roll with it. You wanna say im obsessed? Ok I’ll play along and say I am but my question is if you’re not obsessed with me why do you keep replying??? It’s because you kno UNC is guilty and you wanna change my mind about the way I look at UNC!!!

Lol being a UNC fan I can understand you not understanding what I’m saying. That’s all you have so roll with it. You eannansay im obsessed? Ok I’ll play along and say I am but my question is if you’re not obsessed with me why do you keep replying??? It’s because you kno UNC is guilty and you wanna change my mind about the way I look at UNC!!!

Oh I understand. You think the UNC fans here speak for all UNC fans. Now you’re obsessed in getting approval. Take a knee Scotty Laughing

Reactions: UNC71-00
Oh I understand. You think the UNC fans here speak for all UNC fans. Now you’re obsessed in getting approval. Take a knee Scotty Laughing

You keep talking about “Speaking for all UNC fans” and it makes no sense at all. You and your buddy has nothing so all you can say is that someone is obsessed with UNC. I kinda feel bad for you.

You keep talking about “Speaking for all UNC fans” and it makes no sense at all. You and your buddy has nothing so all you can say is that someone is obsessed with UNC. I kinda feel bad for you.

That’s what you wanted 3 pages ago. Man this is too easy. Step your game up Scotty or you’re gonna be replaced. First you bring up Cal, then you want us to speak for the entire fan base and now you top it off by saying we are obsessed. Point is you’re mad, confused and obsessed because we are the opposite. SmokinSmile

Last edited:
That’s what you wanted 3 pages ago. Man this is too easy. Step your game up Scotty or you’re gonna be replaced. First you bring up Cal, then you want us to speak for the entire fan base and now you top it off by saying we are obsessed. Point is you’re mad and obsessed because we are the opposite. SmokinSmile

This post proves how hurt you are that your school has been exposed for what they are. First I never said anything about you or anyone else speaking for the entire fan base. I’m still waiting on an explanation for that! Yea I brought up Cal to make a point. Something wrong with that? I’m mad? No sunshine I’m not mad, I’m tickled at the way I keep you and your buddies coming back trying to defend UNC! The truth is that you all are hurt and hurt bad because people laugh at The Carolina Way now and everyone knows that 95% of UNC’s history was accomplished by cheating that started with Dean Smith. I’m gonna do something for you three. I’m gonna be your very own Dr. Phil! I want you to talk to me and let it all out. If it helps to call me obsessed or jealous or even mad I want you to do it. I’m here for you!!!

This post proves how hurt you are that your school has been exposed for what they are. First I never said anything about you or anyone else speaking for the entire fan base. I’m still waiting on an explanation for that! Yea I brought up Cal to make a point. Something wrong with that? I’m mad? No sunshine I’m not mad, I’m tickled at the way I keep you and your buddies coming back trying to defend UNC! The truth is that you all are hurt and hurt bad because people laugh at The Carolina Way now and everyone knows that 95% of UNC’s history was accomplished by cheating that started with Dean Smith. I’m gonna do something for you three. I’m gonna be your very own Dr. Phil! I want you to talk to me and let it all out. If it helps to call me obsessed or jealous or even mad I want you to do it. I’m here for you!!!

All that and you didn’t say anything different. Take your own advice and seek some help. That type of mindset is bad for your health. With that said a 3 star beat you on our way to the title, no penalties from the NCAA and we are stoked, happier than pigs in slop. That’s you defending and seeking approval. Rent free.

These UNC fans are obsessed with him! He really done some work on them. I’m trying to be Dr. Phil for them but they’re resisting me!:D

Dean Smith masterminded the entire scam and brought in N'yangoro to pull it off. That makes him the cheatingest coach who ever cheated.

Don't forget that Dean put Skipper in charge of ESPN in order to cover all of this up.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Don't forget that Dean put Skipper in charge of ESPN in order to cover all of this up.

Great point! Way to be honest and open. The first step to recovery is admitting there was a problem! Proud of you sport!

You can’t even be Scotty, stay in your lane. Laughing

It depends. Are you the seeking approval Scotty, the you can’t talk about my coach Scotty or I’m butthurt Scotty because UNC didn’t get hit with any penalties. I know it’s hard and in time you’ll be ok.

Not going to post, then keep posting about UNC. You are doing a horrible job of trying to get the point across that you don't care about UNC and don't want some sort of approval. Just an absolute trainwreck.

Don't let your guilt get the best of you. When you lash out it makes me almost feel sorry for you and your plight.

You people are just terrible at this. It's like talking to a bunch of 3 year olds.

Yet you are the one who can't see how his team systematically cheated for well over 20 years.

I can see what the NCAA says. And given that they are the sole arbiters of cheating, I win.

I can see what the NCAA says. And given that they are the sole arbiters of cheating, I win.
The NCAA said you guys cheated but there was nothing they could do about it. Perhaps you should read about it sometime.

Reactions: Scotty00
Nope, you know where to find it. I'm going to put the strings down for the night, but you can continue to dance if you'd like.

Not going to post, then keep posting about UNC. You are doing a horrible job of trying to get the point across that you don't care about UNC and don't want some sort of approval. Just an absolute trainwreck.

Lol are you all really this dumb?Laughing I’ve never said I wanted to get a point across that I don’t care about UNCheat. The only point I was makin was that Cal was cleared by the NCAA but yet UNC fans still called him a cheater and said he was dirty. They said they didn’t care what the NCAA said but then when the NCAA clears UNC y’all all the sudden wanna scream that UNC is innocent because the NCAA said so. Is that really that hard to understand?

Still obsessed with talking about UNC and seeking affirmation from UNC fans while calling them dumb. I can’t imagine why you were ever banned.

Oh I can tell you why I was banned, it’s because I was making them look dumb as shit and they didn’t know what to say so they went to their “Go to” of mods he’s trolling us take out the garbage. Then I’m sure they posted that ever so awesome pic of a tombstone and everyone gave it cheered and said “we showed him”Laughing

Nope, you know where to find it. I'm going to put the strings down for the night, but you can continue to dance if you'd like.

Just go ahead and poast it for the others reading this thread. I'm sure they want you to maintain your illustrious credibility.

ADVERTISEMENT