ADVERTISEMENT

Jarms24

So UNC is on SACS probation? Didn't they offer the same classes to athletes?

The sports world don't take them serious and discredit their on court wins and the academic world don't take them serious for in class room.

Last edited:
Of course we'll never know, but it would be interesting to see how unc would have fared all these years if the teams they played didn't have to go to class either.

SACS put you on probation because they knew the school was a sham. UNC changed their program to make sure these transgressions never occurred again. Why change if nothing was improper?

If, If, If. If you had a brain you’d be dangerous. I’m starting to believe you are really this stupid. You also forgot to say SACS determined the classses legit and ultimately that led to no sanctions.

Reactions: UNC71-00
I know. I remember when you used to post there. Now you all of a sudden are very anti-UNC and obsessed with this idea that everyone trashed Cal. So either you were posting at the UNC board when you hated UNC (which is weird) or being banned there made you this way. I assume it isn't the former.

Wrong again! I started posting over on THR when UK/UNC was about to play a few years back. I went there to talk about the game and the match ups. I was always respectful and talked about how I respected UNC. I got along with about 99.9 percent of the posters over there and never had a bad word with anyone for the longest time. There was a couple THR people that was dicks to all UK fans but I understood that because they was some UK fans coming over there only to flame. We hired Cal and about 90% of the people on that board started with the whole “UK sold it’s soul” “we don’t care if the NCAA cleared him we know he’s still guilty” bullshit. I defended my team but I done it in a respectful way. Then I noticed how some of the mods on that board was worse than some of the posters who acted like jaskasses. When I saw that the mods was gonna let any and all UNC people flame for no reason I started throwing shots at UNC and the it’s fans. Me and another guy over there (UK fan) made a bet to see who could talk the most shit and not get banned. I lasted longer and won a free round of golf! After a few days I had a THR mod email and tell me he lifted my ban and to come back and post again. I told him thanks but no thanks and he said he would lift my ban anyway. I posted over there a few times after that but it was just for shits and giggles. Like I said I didn’t even know I was banned again until someone told me but you and your buddies keep thinking people care if they are banned or not on THR lol when the reality is people laugh at everybody over there. That place is a complete joke!

Oh and I’m not anti UNC either! Now that they have paid their way outta trouble I would strongly consider UNC if I was a top recruit. Always said they would be my number two school behind UK! They may have been cleared but I’ll always consider them to be the biggest cheaters in college sports history that just happen to get away with what they did.

Oh and I’m not anti UNC either! Now that they have paid their way outta trouble I would strongly consider UNC if I was a top recruit. Always said they would be my number two school behind UK! They may have been cleared but I’ll always consider them to be the biggest cheaters in college sports history that just happen to get away with what they did.

Your school holds that honor. Remember Death Penalty, Kentucky Shame. I’m sure you do.

Yep and I have no problem saying we got what we deserved. Did UNC? Absolutely not! Like I said before, y’all got away with it...be proud and stop being obsessed with trying to convince UK and every other fan base that you’re innocent because you won’t change our minds. I never thought I would see a school that I thought was worse than UCLA but congrats, you have that honor!

Yep and I have no problem saying we got what we deserved. Did UNC? Absolutely not! Like I said before, y’all got away with it...be proud and stop being obsessed with trying to convince UK and every other fan base that you’re innocent because you won’t change our minds. I never thought I would see a school that I thought was worse than UCLA but congrats, you have that honor!

We’re not obsessed and I will say this again. We don’t care what other fan bases say or do. Our only answer to that is no sanctions. You’re obsessed that we didn’t get hit. You’re also obsessed that UNC fans view Cal as a cheater and I’m sure there’s a lot of other fan bases that feel the same. We’re not here to change your minds. We’re here to laugh at you because the way you feel towards UNC. For someone who isn’t obsessed you sure have a lot to say. Also if you want UNC’s approval on how we view Cal roll your ass over there. I’m sure they will be happy to accommodate you.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

So why didn't they hammer us?
CAN'T READ CAN YOU, the reason UNCHEAT got off was because of a TECHNICALITY. by having members of the regular colleges take the fraudulent classes the NCAA could not separate the two, so because of this TECHNICALITY the sports program skirted punishment. 15 years of Academic Fraud is just not going to go away.

CAN'T READ CAN YOU, the reason UNCHEAT got off was because of a TECHNICALITY. by having members of the regular colleges take the fraudulent classes the NCAA could not separate the two, so because of this TECHNICALITY the sports program skirted punishment. 15 years of Academic Fraud is just not going to go away.

No fraud. No technicality. Easy courses are a way of life for all athletes at P5 schools. You boys hedged your bets on the idiocy of Jarms and look where it got you- 14 pages of internet stalking and obsession. Carolina owns and consumes you. The sooner you can come to grips with it, the sooner you can let it go.

No fraud. No technicality. Easy courses are a way of life for all athletes at P5 schools. You boys hedged your bets on the idiocy of Jarms and look where it got you- 14 pages of internet stalking and obsession. Carolina owns and consumes you. The sooner you can come to grips with it, the sooner you can let it go.
keep telling yourself that and keep living in la la land. that is all I have to say on the matter and Iowa has never lost to UNC in BB. so it has nothing to do with envy, jealousy or whatever you want to call it.

in fact Iowa under Dr. Tom handed Dean Smith his 1st loss by a OOC opponent in his new Dean Dome,RollLaugh

Reactions: Mgkcbb and Scotty00
wtalhu.jpg

AWillli6995 maybe you should not say we.

I'm not obsessed with it, but I will defend Carolina from lies on message boards until the day I quit poasting. And as long as poasting results in amusement like this, I doubt I will ever quit.

You fools are the ones chasing windmills. You fools are the ones whining about the NCAA and SACS and God knows what else. I'm just here for the entertainment.

keep telling yourself that and keep living in la la land.

Reality- Carolina was completely exonerated by the NCAA.

LaLa Land- Carolina cheated, the NCAA would never punish Carolina, the refs hate us, John Higgins, fake classes.

This is fact Gilligan. And facts don't change just because you delude yourself.

You fools keep replying hoping the outcome will change. Obsessed because we’re happy and you’re mad because we’re happy. No way around it.

They are actually obsessed for 2 reasons- one, because insecurity is a hallmark of BBN and two, Carolina owns UK.

We’re not obsessed and I will say this again. We don’t care what other fan bases say or do. Our only answer to that is no sanctions. You’re obsessed that we didn’t get hit. You’re also obsessed that UNC fans view Cal as a cheater and I’m sure there’s a lot of other fan bases that feel the same. We’re not here to change your minds. We’re here to laugh at you because the way you feel towards UNC. For someone who isn’t obsessed you sure have a lot to say. Also if you want UNC’s approval on how we view Cal roll your ass over there. I’m sure they will be happy to accommodate you.

So everyone is obsessed with UNC in your eyes and you’re laughing at everybody??? I’m obsessed with how UNC fans view Cal??? I’m obsessed because UNC didn’t get hit??? Lol you’re to damn dumb to see how stupid you are. I’ve said from day one nothing would happen to UNC. Hell I even told Jarms nothing would happen but only because they would pay out their ass to stay outta trouble. I could care less about UNC I just think it’s funny to watch you all go day after day trying to make people believe UNC did nothing wrong. As far as UNCheat fans approving of Cal I could care less what they say. Why would any team like UK, Duke, Kansas or Mich State need approval for anything from UNC fans? Get over yourself lol. Let me ask you a simple question, if Cal was cleared then why do you think he’s dirty? Can you answer that with dancing around it???

So everyone is obsessed with UNC in your eyes and you’re laughing at everybody??? I’m obsessed with how UNC fans view Cal??? I’m obsessed because UNC didn’t get hit??? Lol you’re to damn dumb to see how stupid you are. I’ve said from day one nothing would happen to UNC. Hell I even told Jarms nothing would happen but only because they would pay out their ass to stay outta trouble. I could care less about UNC I just think it’s funny to watch you all go day after day trying to make people believe UNC did nothing wrong. As far as UNCheat fans approving of Cal I could care less what they say. Why would any team like UK, Duke, Kansas or Mich State need approval for anything from UNC fans? Get over yourself lol. Let me ask you a simple question, if Cal was cleared then why do you think he’s dirty? Can you answer that with dancing around it???

That’s where you’re wrong. We don’t need approval from anyone but you seek it from us for calling Cal dirty.

keep telling yourself that and keep living in la la land. that is all I have to say on the matter and Iowa has never lost to UNC in BB. so it has nothing to do with envy, jealousy or whatever you want to call it.

in fact Iowa under Dr. Tom handed Dean Smith his 1st loss by a OOC opponent in his new Dean Dome,RollLaugh

When was Iowa’s last title? I’ll wait.....

I’m not the spokesman for the UNC fan base. How stupid are you?

That’s where you’re wrong. We don’t need approval from anyone but you seek it from us for calling Cal dirty.

I don’t need anything I’m just proving a point so like I said could you just answer the question and stop dancing around it please??? I’ll sit and wait for you to reply!!!

I don’t need anything I’m just proving a point so like I said could you just answer the question and stop dancing around it please??? I’ll sit and wait for you to reply!!!

I’ll answer it on why you need approval from us just because I think your coach did some dirt. Go to Radar and ask them the same thing. You’re not proving a point, you’re proving how obsessed you are.

Last edited:
I’ll answer it on why you need approval from us just because your coach dirty. Go to Radar and ask them the same thing. You’re not proving a point, you’re proving how obsessed you are.

I kno you’re a UNC fan so Ill post it yet again so you might catch on. I don’t need approval from UNC fans for anything. I wouldn’t want the approval from a team or fan base that paid to have a scandal covered up like y’all did. Now you say my cia h is dirty so explain! He was cleared by the NCAA so go ahead and explain why he’s dirty!!!

I kno you’re a UNC fan so Ill post it yet again so you might catch on. I don’t need approval from UNC fans for anything. I wouldn’t want the approval from a team or fan base that paid to have a scandal covered up like y’all did. Now you say my cia h is dirty so explain! He was cleared by the NCAA so go ahead and explain why he’s dirty!!!

That’s my opinion like you have one on UNC. You’re not going to change my mind and I’m not wanting to change yours. My opinion on Cal shouldn’t get you all mad and obsessed but it does. Your opinion on UNC surely doesn’t bother me and I’m not trying to prove a point. Laughing

If, If, If. If you had a brain you’d be dangerous. I’m starting to believe you are really this stupid. You also forgot to say SACS determined the classses legit and ultimately that led to no sanctions.
They were put on probation for a year. After that year they were removed from probation when they were able to prove they had made changes. SACS at no time said it was legitimate to forge names on courses or have secretaries assign inflated grades for the purpose of keeping athletes eligible.

They were put on probation for a year. After that year they were removed from probation when they were able to prove they had made changes. SACS at no time said it was legitimate to forge names on courses or have secretaries assign inflated grades for the purpose of keeping athletes eligible.

Can’t fix stupid.

Did SACS offer an opinion on these topics? Did SACS declare anything going on at UNC to be illegitimate?

That’s my opinion like you have one on UNC. You’re not going to change my mind and I’m not wanting to change yours. My opinion on Cal shouldn’t get you all mad and obsessed but it does. Your opinion on UNC surely doesn’t bother me and I’m not trying to prove a point. Laughing

What you think of Cal makes me mad?Laughing Is that all you UNC fans have now is to say someone is Obsessed or that you make them mad??? You won’t answer my question about Cal because you kno you’re about to make yourself look like a complete fool. If you and your buddies really thought UNCheat was innocent and you didn’t care what other fans thought you wouldn’t be here obsessing over what we say and think. It’s cute though how you pretend that you’re not.Laughing

What you think of Cal makes me mad?Laughing Is that all you UNC fans have now is to say someone is Obsessed or that you make them mad??? You won’t answer my question about Cal because you kno you’re about to make yourself look like a complete fool. If you and your buddies really thought UNCheat was innocent and you didn’t care what other fans thought you wouldn’t be here obsessing over what we say and think. It’s cute though how you pretend that you’re not.Laughing

It’s cute that you want approval from us. Your reading skills aren’t good at all but I’ll say it again. We don’t care! Damn this is to funny.

Scotty, I don't see how you can say you don't want approval here. You have practically begged every UNC fan in the universe to give you an opinion on Cal.

Reactions: UNC71-00
ADVERTISEMENT