ADVERTISEMENT

Jared Harper just declared for the draft....

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
And will sign with an agent. I am not sure Auburn has ever had a guy in basketball declare for the draft early and actually sign with an agent. I am depressed now. This sucks.

Do you one and done schools enjoy flipping your rosters each year? Looking at you UK and Duke. I have Seen tons of guys declare early in football at auburn but we at least get them for 3 years usually.

oh look. The two bots are talking to each other.

Might as well get overseas and start making money.

Dude is 5’9, 160, 21 years old, and probably playing the best basketball of his life. Strike while the iron is hot.

Reactions: tw3301 and olsonab
Might as well get overseas and start making money.

Dude is 5’9, 160, 21 years old, and probably playing the best basketball of his life. Strike while the iron is hot.

I think he will get on a summer league team for sure yeah you are probably right

This is pretty much coming from a fan of a school that endorses domestic violence

But doesn’t cheat on the field or pay for players like auburn. Paid cam newtowns dad, got into some hot water last year.

Your institutions history of cheating is well documented. The kid knows it and is leaving town before he gets wrapped up in it.

Ohio state has been in trouble for tattoos and some dude beating his wife. They play it level on the field and with players tbh

But doesn’t cheat on the field or pay for players like auburn. Paid cam newtowns dad, got into some hot water last year.

Your insisitutuons history of cheating is well documented.

Ohio state has been in trouble for tattoos and some dude beating his wife. They play it level on the field and with players tbh

Yawn. Maurice clarett had a salary that equaled the top running backs in the nfl during his time at Ohio st. Who do you think. Purchased all the those guns?

Your institutions history of cheating is well documented. The kid knows it and is leaving town before he gets wrapped up in it.

Also ncaa said we didn’t pay cam. We also were cleared of everything from last season. Try again

Also ncaa said we didn’t pay cam. We also were cleared of everything from last season. Try again

Cam Newton’s dad said you paid him.

You paid him. You are cheaters. We all know it.

Bruce pearl is a documented cheater, which is why he got run out of Tennessee

Cheaters marry cheaters. Disgusting but auburn athletics so it is to be expected.

Still can’t beat Alabama in the sport that matters. Ohio state disposed of them with ease

https://blogs.wsj.com/dailyfix/2011/03/22/what-finally-got-bruce-pearl-fired/

Dude went 4-10 for 11 points in 34 minutes against a 5'9 PG from UVA.

Good luck in the NBA lol

Cheaters marry cheaters. Disgusting but auburn athletics so it is to be expected.

Still can’t beat Alabama in the sport that matters. Ohio state disposed of them with ease

Cam newton dad never said auburn paid him. Quit making up shit. The only thing Cecil said was that he discussed a payment with Mississippi st. Noting with auburn or that he was ever paid by anyone

Auburn also neat Alabama just last season.
You need to just stop making up shit

Dude went 4-10 for 11 points in 34 minutes against a 5'9 PG from UVA.

Good luck in the NBA lol

He was better than the guy guarding him. Jerome literally playing out of his ass is what. Killed us.

You are 3-8 against Alabama the last 11 seasons. Ohio state is 1-0

****ing embarrassing

No one else in the country has beaten alabaMa more than Auburn in that 11 year time frame. Also we can discuss Ohio st. All time record verses the sec if you would like. Here is a hint. It’s not good. Auburn is undefeated against Ohio st. All time

He was better than the guy guarding him. Jerome literally playing out of his ass is what. Killed us.

I would hope he is better than a 5'9 PG if he has aspirations of playing in the NBA. I like his game and wish him luck but I don't think he does anything especially well to stick in the league.

I would hope he is better than a 5'9 PG if he has aspirations of playing in the NBA. I like his game and wish him luck but I don't think he does anything especially well to stick in the league.

I mean he owned guards from Kansas, Kentucky, and unc who are all likely to be much better nba prospects than what uva had. His height will certainly be a detriment.

No one else in the country has beaten alabaMa more than Auburn in that 11 year time frame. Also we can discuss Ohio st. All time record verses the sec if you would like. Here is a hint. It’s not good. Auburn is undefeated against Ohio st. All time

Your football program has a losing record to schools like boston college, Tulane, Memphis, Wisconsin, and rice.

Ohio state football is a top 5 program all time and shits down Auburn’s throat. It’s not even close. Ohio state could stop playing football for 20 years and we would still be considered a better program than auburn.

Know your place pleb

Your football program has a losing record to schools like boston college, Tulane, Memphis, Wisconsin, and rice.

Ohio state football is a top 5 program all time and shits down Auburn’s throat. It’s not even close. Ohio state could stop playing football for 20 years and we would still be considered a better program than auburn.

Know your place pleb

Again auburn is u defeated verses Ohio st. That means zero wins for you. Ohio st. Is a joke and regularly gets it pushed in more often than not when actually play someone away from the shitty big ten. What’s your record against sec again?

Again auburn is u defeated verses Ohio st. That means zero wins for you. Ohio st. Is a joke and regularly gets it pushed in more often than not when actually play someone away from the shitty big ten. What’s your record against sec again?

If we are a joke and our program is undisputedly superior to your program in every possible way, what does that make auburn football?

A piece of shit on toilet paper?

You have a losing record vs Tulane with 30+ games played. Does that mean Tulane is better than auburn?

Holy shit you just owned yourself

If we are a joke and our program is undisputedly superior to your program in every possible way, what does that make auburn football?

A piece of shit on toilet paper?

You have a losing record vs Tulane with 30+ games played. Does that mean Tulane is better than auburn?

Holy shit you just owned yourself

Again what’s your record verses auburn and the sec? Answer the question. Then consider drinking bleach

Again what’s your record verses auburn and the sec? Answer the question. Then consider drinking bleach

We played once in 1990.

Does that mean auburn can even sniff our jock strap? Let’s compare national titles, all Americans, heisman winners, etc...

We shit on auburn by every single metric.

Every single one.

Lol god that must hurt you so much

You don't watch UVA then. Jerome has literally played and hit clutch shots like that from the beginning. Even did it last night. Last year on the road against Duke. He always hits clutch shots when it matters the most.

Reactions: jhmossy
We played once in 1990.

Does that mean auburn can even sniff our jock strap? Let’s compare national titles, all Americans, heisman winners, etc...

We shit on auburn by every single metric.

Every single one.

Lol god that must hurt you so much

Who won in 1990? You also didn’t answer the other question.

Who won in 1990? You also didn’t answer the other question.

Which program is light years beyond the other? Answer my question you ****ing dork.

Bend the knee

You are inferior and you know it. Admit it. Put my balls in your mouth where they belong

Although I dislike both of these 2 posters and hesitate to get into this, does anyone think AU football (or basketball) is a better program than OSU?

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Which program is light years beyond the other? Answer my question you ****ing dork.

Bend the knee

You are inferior and you know it. Admit it. Put my balls in your mouth where they belong

You still arent answering the question

Although I dislike both of these 2 posters and hesitate to get into this, does anyone think AU football (or basketball) is a better program than OSU?

I mean went we played on the field auburn won. Racking up more titles and other awards in a subpar conference is a cool I guess though

I mean went we played on the field auburn won. Racking up more titles and other awards in a subpar conference is a cool I guess though

Winning national titles have nothing to do with conference play. 11-0 in conference play does not guarantee they win the 12th.

National titles have nothing to do with conference play.

Umm all but two of Ohio st. National titles were won by just beating a pac 12 school in the rose bowl. And really only the 2014 title is a legit one in the bcs/playoff era. In 2002 Miami won the official title based on a horrendous pass interference call

Absolutely love that kid and cannot get mad at him. He gave every ounce every single day and became the best PG in AU history.

Cmon down Shariffe Cooper..

WDE Jared

ADVERTISEMENT