ADVERTISEMENT

Jared Harper just declared for the draft....

No you are just a poor dude.

You are an auburn graduate. The starting salary for an auburn graduate is about half of a usc graduate, probably less. Oh you poor soul

Also you are over 50 years old and are arguing on this website. Don’t you have kids? A wife? Anything?

Why are you neglecting them? Do they not exist?

You are an auburn graduate. The starting salary for an auburn graduate is about half of a usc graduate, probably less. Oh you poor soul

Also you are over 50 years old and are arguing on this website. Don’t you have kids? A wife? Anything?

Why are you neglecting them? Do they not exist?

Starting salary? LOL. I can assure you are not even in the same league. I don’t have a set salary.

Also You do realize the ceo of the largest company in the world now is an auburn grad right?

Starting salary? LOL. I can assure you are not even in the same league. I don’t have a set salary.

Also You do realize the ceo of the largest company in the world now is an auburn grad right?

Do you realize you are 50 years old and I haven’t taken A thing you said seriously over the past 3 days yet you still keep going?

How empty are you sir? Do you need help?

Also auburn is a joke of a school. No offense. Especially compared to usc. That’s just a fact.

Oh and also Ohio state football and basketball programs are a lot better than Auburn’s. And it’s not even close.

Man that must sting. You might actually be 60+

Do you realize you are 50 years old and I haven’t taken A thing you said seriously over the past 3 days yet you still keep going?

How empty are you sir? Do you need help?

Also auburn is a joke of a school. No offense. Especially compared to usc. That’s just a fact

I have owned you for 3 days and you keep coming back. Rent free bro.

I have owned you for 3 days and you keep coming back. Rent free bro.

You are over 50 years old and use words like owned on an internet message board.

Holy shit lololol

You know there are websites out there where you can use all the money you make to buy Russian brides right? Find some happiness?

I can help if you want

And will sign with an agent. I am not sure Auburn has ever had a guy in basketball declare for the draft early and actually sign with an agent. I am depressed now. This sucks.

Do you one and done schools enjoy flipping your rosters each year? Looking at you UK and Duke. I have Seen tons of guys declare early in football at auburn but we at least get them for 3 years usually.

No we do not enjoy it. It’s a major point of contention between the fanbase. Losing guys to the g league and overseas sucks. Especially when you watch a program like UNC go to back to back final fours on the backs of all their borderline guys coming back.

Imagine how much better some of our teams would have been with just 1 guy back? 2010 Wall/Cousins team with Jodie Meeks(drafted 45th after his junior year). 2016 Ulis/Murray with Dakari Johnson(Also drafted mid second round as a sophomore). Isaac Humphries on last years team(he left as a 19 year old sophomore to go play in Australia).

It sucks starting over every year and if you’re not getting difference makers like zion, Barrett, bamba, Ayton, Bagley, then you’re not going anywhere without experience.

I really think this year was the ceiling for Cal’s current approach if we’re going to continue to get shut out on said difference makers.

Last edited:
Reactions: olsonab
You are over 50 years old and use words like owned on an internet message board.

Holy shit lololol

You know there are websites out there where you can use all the money you make to buy Russian brides right? Find some happiness?

I can help if you want

Hahaha I am plenty happy. Your life must be pretty bad to just be constantly making up shut though

Hahaha I am plenty happy. Your life must be pretty bad to just be constantly making up shut though

Are you? Cuz you keep trying to “own” random strangers on a message board after your team lost and you can’t accept the loss.

Something is missing sir. I can help, let me help you

No we do not enjoy it. It’s a major point of contention between the fanbase. Losing guys to the g league and overseas sucks. Especially when you watch a program like UNC go to back to back final fours on the backs of all their borderline guys coming back.

Imagine how much better some of our teams would have been with just 1 guy back? 2010 Wall/Cousins team with Jodie Meeks(drafted 45th after his junior year). 2016 Ulis/Murray with Dakari Johnson(Also drafted mid first round as a sophomore). Isaac Humphries on last years team(he left as a 19 year old sophomore to go play in Australia).

It sucks starting over every year and if you’re not getting difference makers like zion, Barrett, bamba, Ayton, Bagley, then you’re not going anywhere without experience.

I really think this year was the ceiling for Cal’s current approach if we’re going to continue to get shut out on said difference makers.

Yeah I remember seeing the roster one time that UK would have had in like 2013-2014 had everyone they signed stayed like 3 years. It would have just been unfair

Are you? Cuz you keep trying to “own” random strangers on a message board after your team lost and you can’t accept the loss.

Something is missing sir. I can help, let me help you

You keep entering threads that I am in. Sounds like you are the one with something missing.

You keep entering threads that I am in. Sounds like you are the one with something missing.

I’m trying to help you. You caught my attention when you started crying like a little girl because auburn lost fair and square. And the fact the program I root for is much better than the program you root for in every way. The university I attend is much better academically than the university you graduated from. Let me help you.

That’s what I do.

I’m trying to help you. You caught my attention when you started crying like a little girl because auburn lost fair and square. And the fact the team I root for is much better than the program you root for in every way. The university I attend is much better academically than the university you graduated from. Let me help you That’s what I do.

Let me help you

I don’t need help from the inferior. Move along and go find someone to else to stalk

I don’t need help from the inferior. Move along and go find someone to else to stalk

You keep replying to me, how am I stalking you?

I go to a much better university than you graduated from. And I root for a much better program than auburn, these are both undisputed facts.

You are inferior and I’m trying to make you better.

Let me help you

Imagine how much better some of our teams would have been with just 1 guy back? 2010 Wall/Cousins team with Jodie Meeks(drafted 45th after his junior year). 2016 Ulis/Murray with Dakari Johnson(Also drafted mid first round as a sophomore). Isaac Humphries on last years team(he left as a 19 year old sophomore to go play in Australia).

Good post.

A lot of the older UK fans I know definitely miss the days of actually getting that feeling of knowing a player and watching them develop as a person and player over a few years.

Definitely advantages to either way, though.

You keep replying to me, how am I stalking you?

I go to a much better university than ya ur. And I root for a much better program than auburn, these are both undisputed facts.

You are inferior and I’m trying to make you better.

Let me help you

Trying way to hard

I’ve actually been taking a shit this whole time.

I can’t believe you got reeled in so easy.

Especially considering your age

Reeled in? LOL. I hooked line sinkered you 2 days ago and you keep biting the hook for more. I am not the one chasing the line here.

Reeled in? LOL. I hooked line sinkered you 2 days ago and you keep biting the hook for more. I am not the one chasing the line here.

So if you hooked me then how am I stalking you?

You aren’t making sense anymore.

I just got you to chase your tail endlessly in this topic. Reflect son

I could probably just post a random string of words and he would reply.

Cat sky bird auburn is a terrible school hat

So if you hooked me then how am I stalking you?

You aren’t making sense anymore.

I just got you to chase your tail endlessly in this topic. Reflect son

I hooked you which has made you now stalk me. It’s creepy dude. Move along now. Go find someone that wants you

I hooked you which has made you now stalk me. It’s creepy dude. Move along now. Go find someone that wants you

I proved you wrong for being blind. Are you saying you were just acting moronically in your claims that auburn got cheated and thus hooking people?

We all knew it, I’m glad you are actually admitting it.

That’s the first step. Congratulations

I proved you wrong for being blind. Are you saying you were just acting moronically in your claims that auburn got cheated and thus hooking people?

We all knew it, I’m glad you are actually admitting it.

That’s the first step. Congratulations

I was speaking the truth and that hooked you. Move along now

I was speaking the truth and that hooked you. Move along now

That makes no sense. To hook someone means you are just trolling and acting in bad faith. Meaning you didn’t even believe your initial claims and thus just admitted to it through your acknowledgement of “hooking” me.

Do you know what hooking means? My god, you need more help then I thought

That makes no sense. To hook someone means you are just trolling and acting in bad faith. Meaning you didn’t even believe your initial claims and thus just admitted to it through your acknowledgement of “hooking” me.

Do you know what hooking means? My god, you need more help then I thought

Yep. I hooked you. I didn’t read this by the way

If you getting hooked means you won then nice work

Hooked means you were just trolling and know auburn lost fair and square

It means I helped you to reach this point of admission and self reflection.

We should celebrate. Do you give handies? I heard that is a thing auburn guys to do

Hooked means you were just trolling and know auburn lost fair and square

It means I helped you to reach this point of admission and self reflection.

We should celebrate. Do you give handies? I heard that is a thing auburn guys to do

Yep. Still hooked

This last reply thing to win an argument thing doesn’t work here.

You already lost. But it ended in growth so I think in the end we both win.

Let’s keep this topic towards the top so people can see the progress you made.

Your still hooked

Reactions: Monorojo
ADVERTISEMENT