ADVERTISEMENT

Jared Harper just declared for the draft....

But doesn’t cheat on the field or pay for players like auburn. Paid cam newtowns dad, got into some hot water last year.

Your institutions history of cheating is well documented. The kid knows it and is leaving town before he gets wrapped up in it.

Ohio state has been in trouble for tattoos and some dude beating his wife. They play it level on the field and with players tbh

None of this makes sense.

You’re better than this.

Yet he’ll still get drafted higher, much higher.

Kwame brown and Anthony Bennett got drafted much higher as well. On a serious note what did happen to romeo’s Jump shot? Has he been hurt? I followed him a bit in high school and saw him play a couple times. Frank talent obviously but would you call this season a let down for him?

I agree with you and I’m completely unbiased on OSU.
4MmX4zh.gif

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
But doesn’t cheat on the field or pay for players like auburn. Paid cam newtowns dad, got into some hot water last year.

Your institutions history of cheating is well documented. The kid knows it and is leaving town before he gets wrapped up in it.

Ohio state has been in trouble for tattoos and some dude beating his wife. They play it level on the field and with players tbh
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...log.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b64bab2a6ede

Reactions: olsonab
Umm all but two of Ohio st. National titles were won by just beating a pac 12 school in the rose bowl. And really only the 2014 title is a legit one in the bcs/playoff era. In 2002 Miami won the official title based on a horrendous pass interference call

You're forgetting the part where the PAC 12 school aka USC or Oregon was good too. Then they beat Miami, who was also good. I'm sure Auburn has never gotten a call go their way in football.

The 3 teams they have beaten when it matters the most own plenty of history in football.

Your only argument against that is twisting a narrative and acting like USC/Oregon hasn't been any good by blowing them off as "a pac 12 school" and then proceeding to blame the officials for another victory.

What's funny is that your most recent championship is against a PAC 12 team, Oregon. Does that one not count since it was just "a pac 12 school" as well? According to your heavily biased logic it doesn't.

You're forgetting the part where the PAC 12 school aka USC or Oregon was good too. Then they beat Miami, who was also good. I'm sure Auburn has never gotten a call go their way in football.

The 3 teams they have beaten when it matters the most own plenty of history in football.

Your only argument against that is twisting a narrative and acting like USC/Oregon hasn't been any good by blowing them off as "a pac 12 school" and then proceeding to blame the officials for another victory.

What's funny is that your most recent championship is against a PAC 12 team, Oregon. Does that one not count since it was just "a pac 12 school" as well? According to your heavily biased logic it doesn't.

Oregon was terrible as Program until basically the bcs started so not sure why you are using them as an example from the pac 12 for those rose bowls

These were for tattoos. Auburn paid cam Newton’s dad over 200k

Huuuuge difference.

Not even close to the same level.

not the first time Ohio state has gotten into trouble
now do you want to discuss the cars that were "loaned" to Pryor while his was being fixed for 3 years RollLaugh
now the players selling stuff like the pins that were given to them for beating UM i really have no problem with
for a Ohio State fan to call any school a cheater is laughable

Reactions: olsonab
not the first time Ohio state has gotten into trouble
now do you want to discuss the cars that were "loaned" to Pryor while his was being fixed for 3 years RollLaugh
now the players selling stuff like the pins that were given to them for beating UM i really have no problem with
for a Ohio State fan to call any school a cheater is laughable

Should we start talking about Kentucky and cal lmao.

The entire sec is full of dirtbags like yourself.

It just means more.

Also all that combined doesn’t compare to 200k to cam Newton’s dad. If they paid that much for one player, how much did the entire roster cost? 500k? 1 million?

These were for tattoos. Auburn paid cam Newton’s dad over 200k

Huuuuge difference.

Not even close to the same level.

Umm where did auburn pay Cecil newton 200k? You are literally making up shit

Should we start talking about Kentucky and cal lmao.

The entire sec is full of dirtbags like yourself.

It just means more.

Also all that combined doesn’t compare to 200k to cam Newton’s dad. If they paid that much for one player, how much did the entire roster cost? 500k? 1 million?

Seriously quit making up shit.

Umm where did auburn pay Cecil newton 200k? You are literally making up shit

They turned down Mississippi state offering 180k. He went to auburn because the money was too much. 200k is a safe estimate, probably more.

This isn’t rocket science son

We did? News to me.

I remember his dad taking to MSU boosters, though.

Crazy, after a 14 month investigation by the NCAA, not even a secondary violation was found.

Carry on with the rhetoric, though.

This is the same ncaa that didn’t punish North Carolina for fake classes.
Let’s not act like their ineptitude clears any school of any wrong doing, live in the real world.

Think critically.

Auburn has and always will be cheaters

They turned down Mississippi state offering 180k. He went to auburn because the money was too much. 200k is a safe estimate, probably more.

This isn’t rocket science son

You have proof of this? Some white trash dumfvxk from Ohio claims this happen but the ncaa nor the media could find even a secondary violation after a 14 month investigation. You need do better. You are terrible at this

Let’s not act like their ineptitude clears any school of any wrong doing, live in the real world.

Think critically.

Ohio st. Has gotten regularly in more trouble over the last 25 years or so than auburn has. Sorry your university can’t play by the rules

You have proof of this? Some white trash dumfvxk from Ohio claims this happen but the ncaa nor the media could find even a secondary violations after a 14 month investigation. You need do better. You are terrible at this
You call others white trash but you are an auburn graduate

Lmao you suck at this.

Ohio st. Has gotten regularly in more trouble over the last 25 years or so than auburn has. Sorry your university can’t play by the rules

All infractions combine don’t compare to the 200k+ you paid for cam newton. Just imagine what they spent on the rest of the roster.

You ****ing cheaters. Ohio state doesn’t have to pay for players to come, the top recruits beg to be part of the program that makes auburn look like a high school program.

Never forget that.

We wont

You call others white trash but you are an auburn graduate

Lmao you suck at this.

I got offered a full ride to your shitty university. Passed on it. The entire state of Ohio is a joke. You know it as well. Keep Making up shit though

I got offered a full ride to your shitty university. Passed on it. The entire state of Ohio is a joke. You know it as well. Keep Making up shit though

You couldn’t get into usc if you paid son.

Lmao our academics make auburn look like a middle school.

Ohio states football program makes auburn look like a high school program.

How does it feel to be so inferior?

All infractions combine don’t compare to the 200k+ you paid for cam newton. Just imagine what they spent on the rest of the roster.

You ****ing cheaters. Ohio state doesn’t have to pay for players to come, the top recruits beg to be part of the program that makes auburn look like a high school program.

Never forget that.

We wont

Again show where we paid cam or move along. Their is actually proven infractions by your school recently. Nothing at auburn though. You just had the biggest Lying PoS coach in college football history at your program the last few years. No one s buying your bs. You are joke. Your school is a joke and your entire athletic program is corrupt as hello

Think critically.

You’re trying way too hard on this, son.

Take a deep a breath...

Reactions: mebeblue2
Again show where we paid cam or move along. Their is actually proven infractions by your school recently. Nothing at auburn though. You just had the biggest Lying PoS coach in college football history at your program the last few years. No one s buying your bs. You are joke. Your school is a joke and your entire athletic program is corrupt as hello

Everyone with common sense knows cam got paid and his family got paid.

You are one delusional hick

You couldn’t get into usc if you paid son.

Lmao our academics make auburn look like a middle school.

Ohio states football program makes auburn look like a high school program.

How does it feel to be so inferior?

I am not inferior to anything to do with you. Have owned your ass for 3 days on here like a little bitch that you are. Believe that. USC nor Ohio st are remotely difficult to get into at all.

I am not inferior to anything to do with you. Have owned your ass for 3 days on here like a little bitch that you are. Believe that. USC nor Ohio st are remotely difficult to get into at all.

Usc is ranked 22nd whereas auburn is ranked 115th.

My school literally pisses all over you. No one who attends usc would ever think about going to auburn. Every auburn grad would eat sand for years to get into usc.

I’m so much better than you it hurts me. I fee bad for rubbing it in your face. It’s like you went to a community college

Everyone with common sense knows cam got paid and his family got paid.

You are one delusional hick

Yep no one one even found a secondary violation. So we are either complete badasses that are much smarter than your school or nothing happen. YOur call

Yep no one one even found a secondary violation. So we are either complete badasses that are much smarter than your school or nothing happen. YOur call

So you think it’s badass to cheat and pay players?

Jesus where are your ethics? You are a terrible human being.

Is this what they teach you at auburn?

Usc is ranked 22nd whereas auburn is ranked 115th.

My school literally pisses all over you. No one who attends usc would ever think about going to auburn. Every auburn grad would eat sand for years to get into usc.

I’m so much better than you it hurts me

Haha

Only your school has been proven to of cheated this decade so ask yourself those wuestions

Haha

Only your school has been proven to of cheated this decade so ask yourself those wuestions

You sound like a rapist who got away with molesting and murdering a 6 year old child, so you are bragging about it when everyone knows your are guilty.

Look in the mirror for a second and reflect

I just noticed you live in Long Beach. Couldn’t afford the nicer areas of LA huh? I used to live Santa Monica myself.

I just noticed you live in Long Beach. Couldn’t afford the nicer areas of LA huh? I used to live Santa Monica myself.

Jesus your creepy. That’s not accurate at all, I put fake info in my profile so weirdos like you can’t follow me around

You sound like a rapist who got away with molesting and murdering a 6 year old child, so you are bragging about it when everyone knows your are guilty.

Look in the mirror for a second and reflect

Again both of youtR schools have been proven to of cheated In the last 20 years. How much did you donate to the Reggie bush cause?

ADVERTISEMENT