Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville
Dang. Could end up losing 9 straight.

vs Michigan
@ Rutgers (who just beat Nebraska)
@ MSU
vs Iowa

That's a rough rough stretch with already 5 losses. What the heck has happened?

Is the tourney a guarantee?

vs Michigan
@ MSU
vs Iowa

Could you imagine suggesting that when Miller was hired?

Could you imagine suggesting that when Miller was hired?

Never liked Archie. I think the Millers are major busts. Arizona has never done anything special. Archie just seemed like another Crean to me. It's hilarious to me how some want him gone already haha.

Romeo Langford should've picked up the phone call from Mack.....just sayin'

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
giphy.gif

I was told that Archie was gonna turn the program around and that he wouldn't leave for a real blue blood though.
We tried to tell them, they wouldn't listen.
I still think Archie is an okay coach, he's not going to win titles, but hey, he's still twice the coach his brother is.
I just don't get the respect people have for Sean Miller, that guy sucks and Arizona's AD obviously hasn't realized it yet, he had the chance to can him over the summer when the FBI stuff came out.
He Must still think he has himself a great basketball coach Because he can recruit.

Has been a rough year. Plenty of excuses to use but don't feel like going through the list. Outside shooting has been an issue, letting teams pack the lane to take away driving lanes for Romeo and doubling Morgan when he gets the ball on the block. Those two things are what allowed Indiana to win games early in the year and they have been unable to adjust. Still think Archie is the guy but he's got some things to work on still. We'll see how year 3 and 4 goes before he's written off.

I was told that Archie was gonna turn the program around and that he wouldn't leave for a real blue blood though.

What do you think they'll provide over Indiana if he indeed does get them rolling to the point of other blue bloods wanting to take him? If he gets the team to that point whats his advantage to leave Indiana?

What do you think they'll provide over Indiana if he indeed does get them rolling to the point of other blue bloods wanting to take him? If he gets the team to that point whats his advantage to leave Indiana?
To be at a blue blood?

Reactions: C*A*T*S
Never liked Archie. I think the Millers are major busts. Arizona has never done anything special. Archie just seemed like another Crean to me. It's hilarious to me how some want him gone already haha.

Romeo Langford should've picked up the phone call from Mack.....just sayin'

...why? Both IU and U6 are headed to the Not Invited Tournament.

Reactions: C*A*T*S
You really think UofL is NIT bound? I like to give them shit as much as any UK fan, but I'm very impressed with how their team has turned out so far.

Eh, nobody pays attention to one of the biggest homers on the main board anyways

U6's remaining schedule is good for at least 5-6 more losses, along with their annual early exit from the ACC tournament. If they get an NCAA bid, it'll be out of pity.

Reactions: kl40504
To be at a real basketball school.

vs Michigan
@ MSU
vs Iowa

/QUOTE]
Meh....4/10.Solid effort until the end.

We tried to tell them, they wouldn't listen.
I still think Archie is an okay coach, he's not going to win titles, but hey, he's still twice the coach his brother is.
I just don't get the respect people have for Sean Miller, that guy sucks and Arizona's AD obviously hasn't realized it yet, he had the chance to can him over the summer when the FBI stuff came out.
He Must still think he has himself a great basketball coach Because he can recruit.
Jeff you usually post quality stuff. And TBH, this ain't bad. But "tried to tell us"? What, that in his second season, Miller would lose 5 scholarship players in a month? Look, I'm over the "injury excuse". BUT.....I mean, that's tough to overcome. I'm aggravated. Even question Miller(esp. on offense). But, I mean we are 18 months in. He has lost damn near half his roster to injury. I don't care how good you are----you lose 5 scholly dudes, you are gonna have issues.
We'll see how this plays out.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
/QUOTE]
Meh....4/10.Solid effort until the end.

Not surprising you think I was “trolling.”

Weird to see that you aren’t concerned. Why would I want you to do bad? Why does every single post that someone doesn’t like have to be labeled as a “troll post?”

It could end up being our worst loss of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT