ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana

I agree looking at the schedule it’s not looking bright for you guys. Two games left against Rutgers, another vs Iowa, and one vs Ohio St
I'm guessing that you're being sarcastic? Thank God this stretch of schedule is almost over! I could be off by a game, but I believe 6 of the past 8 were on the road. Throw in the fact that I believe 6 of those teams were/will be ranked. If they don't get a little health and outside shooting going, it's not going to matter. But, the back half of the schedule is easier.

I'm guessing that you're being sarcastic? Thank God this stretch of schedule is almost over! I could be off by a game, but I believe 6 of the past 8 were on the road. Throw in the fact that I believe 6 of those teams were/will be ranked. If they don't get a little health and outside shooting going, it's not going to matter. But, the back half of the schedule is easier.
Nothing sarcastic about my post.

You still play four ranked teams but get three of them at home. I suppose you could still make the tournament with a few wins though

I’m not all that upset to see Romeo Langford not make the tourney. Great player though.

i was reading some IU boards and a lot of their posters are blaming Romeo
i know he is averaging 17 PPG and i think 4 RPG
so unless it is attitude or lack of doing anything besides scoring i do not understand the complaints

maybe some IU fans could fill us in

i was reading some IU boards and a lot of their posters are blaming Romeo
i know he is averaging 17 PPG and i think 4 RPG
so unless it is attitude or lack of doing anything besides scoring i do not understand the complaints

maybe some IU fans could fill us in
One of the espn talking heads put it perfectly the other day. When you have one stud like Romeo surrounded by a bunch of guys who may play across the pond things don’t always mesh. RJ is different from all his teammates.

One of the espn talking heads put it perfectly the other day. When you have one stud like Romeo surrounded by a bunch of guys who may play across the pond things don’t always mesh. RJ is different from all his teammates.
i listened to that commentary
i actually think he hit on something and i agree with him for the most part
i think you do have elite level players that are the exception like AD, MKG and Zion
i do not think it matters what talent is around guys like those three
they will give 100% in every phase of the game and not worry about getting theirs

Pure class I tell ya! But none of the stuff UK fans experienced at Assembly Hall really happened, so I'm sure this was an aberration. Knocking banners out of Purdue fans hands, cursing opposing players in unison. They're just being "college students".

i don't blame the students
i do blame the IU people in charge
a kid will do whatever they can get by with
it is up to the adults to set the boundaries

Reactions: RipThru
i listened to that commentary
i actually think he hit on something and i agree with him for the most part
i think you do have elite level players that are the exception like AD, MKG and Zion
i do not think it matters what talent is around guys like those three
they will give 100% in every phase of the game and not worry about getting theirs
It’s not always on th star sometimes it’s on the scrubs.

How did Archie get the job in the first place? Amazing the hires some colleges make. Also amazing his brother hasn't been fired at AZ yet.

I wanted Archie pretty bad but I am glad NC State went with Keatts. Kevin inherited a bare cupboard from Mark Gottfried minus a key cog in Markell Johnson. I would say Kevin has done more with less than Archie. He’s rolling out a team full of transfers and the Pack should dance again under Kevin Keatts( he is a winner).

Reactions: kl40504
Purdue has the same roster dynamic and is tied for first in the Big Ten and in the top 12 of the major metrics. I'm not sure what is going on at IU but that roster should be much better than it is.

ADVERTISEMENT