ADVERTISEMENT

***NBA Playoffs 2024 Thread***

Not playoffs but dunk of the year candidate. Insane how high he gets, and it looks effortless. Folks slept on how athletic Andre is.

• Wow
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
That's crazy.

Yeah, here is the full play. Its two steps from the FT line and launch. He nearly hits his chin on the freaking rim.

Love seeing the Heat getting stomped at home right now BTW. Not sure I trust this Celtics bunch, but they have the goods to win the whole thing.

Yeah, here is the full play. Its two steps from the FT line and launch. He nearly hits his chin on the freaking rim.

Love seeing the Heat getting stomped at home right now BTW. Not sure I trust this Celtics bunch, but they have the goods to win the whole thing.
Most times seeing someone get that high, they usually push off another player. He just flew.

Reactions: Deepelm
Most times seeing someone get that high, they usually push off another player. He just flew.

Yup, and it was effortless looking. Its shame he now plays for a coach who hates playing rookies. He got some good run last night but late game Doc still had him out. How long can that dude ride the one title he has? No clue why folks keep hiring him.

Lebron is going to have to go at least one more season now or he’s going to have nightmares about Jamal Murray for the rest of his life.

Maxey with his best Reggie Miller impersonation.....JFC---7 points in like 10 seconds. What a fukin choke job by the KNicks. Headed to OT

Maxey with his best Reggie Miller impersonation.....JFC---7 points in like 10 seconds. What a fukin choke job by the KNicks. Headed to OT
giphy.gif

The NBA should just cancel the East, it's total garbage. There isn't a team there (including Boston) who could beat the top 4 teams in the West. My team (OKC) looking really good, but they played a crappy 8 seed. Next round in the west is going to be amazing. Denver vs Minnesota feels like it should be tghe NBA finals. OKC vs Dallas is another great series. Meanwhile, who gives a flying F about Boston vs Cleveland/Orlando or New York vs Indiana/Milwaukee?

Milwaukee acting like their trying to tank for a draft pick in the playoffs.

There isn't a team there (including Boston) who could beat the top 4 teams in the West.

That's just silly. Boston is legit my man, and the east is easy enough for them to rest the Unicorn for the finals. The East is pretty bad though, I will agree there.

That's just silly. Boston is legit my man, and the east is easy enough for them to rest the Unicorn for the finals. The East is pretty bad though, I will agree there.

It may be somewhat true if Portzingas doesn't come back. If Boston goes to the finals and face either Denver or Minnesota they're toast. OKC is good but I think they're a notch below those 2 teams.

It may be somewhat true if Portzingas doesn't come back. If Boston goes to the finals and face either Denver or Minnesota they're toast. OKC is good but I think they're a notch below those 2 teams.
yea OKC is too young and too small to compete with the big boys in a long series. I started following them this year because I'm a big Chet fan, probably watched 70 of their games this year. Very fun team to watch, very likeable team as well. You can tell the players all really like each other. SGA is a great lead by example player and JDub is a great leader in a more outgoing way.

I thought NOP would give them some trouble even without Zion due to OKC's lack of experience, but they basically trounced them every game except game 1.

Dallas is much bigger so we'll see how OKC handles that test for the first time these playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT