ADVERTISEMENT

Giving out likes ITT

I saw that video of that guy pushing the lady in the pool. First, she deserved it. Second, wtf world are we in where someone gets arrested for pushing someone in the pool?

The same one that has me paying $60 for a new game, then expecting me to fork over more money for DLCs and micro-transactions!!!

Sorry, just a little triggered about that.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I'm going to start spamming the hell outta this thread. I need my "likes" to increase substantially. I can finally camouflage all my shitty posts that didn't get any likes, with more shitty posts that will get a like.
giphy.gif

Jimbo thinks 2012 was a total fluke and readily admits if the ncaa did the right thing and cleared Ben Mclemore to play Cal would have 0 ncaa titles.
Jimbo also admits Cal is just as responsible for the NBA accomplishments of Daniel Orton, Harrison Twins, James Young, Dakari Johnson and Archie Goodwin just as much as Wall, Davis, Boogie and the rest.
Jimbo is on record that 9 out of 10 Louisville fans have bigger dongs than him , including 2 trans.

Jimbo also doesn't think KistieK is hot.

If Pitino had stayed at UK he'd have 4 titles, and none of them would be taken away :D
BTW, Pitino was the the original coach to take advantage of the 3 point line. I seem to remember something nickname about bombard.

K was second at it, just like he was with OAD's.

Jimbo thinks 2012 was a total fluke and readily admits if the ncaa did the right thing and cleared Ben Mclemore to play Cal would have 0 ncaa titles.
Jimbo also admits Cal is just as responsible for the NBA accomplishments of Daniel Orton, Harrison Twins, James Young, Dakari Johnson and Archie Goodwin just as much as Wall, Davis, Boogie and the rest.
Jimbo is on record that 9 out of 10 Louisville fans have bigger dongs than him , including 2 trans.

Jimbo also doesn't think KistieK is hot.
I almost didn't give you a like for that last part. I don't mind being smaller than a tranny

That girl who is driving a half hour in the middle of the night to sleep with you and is then okay leaving is just doing it because she likes small penises.

Hm. What is the plural of penis? @KisteK ?
Woah.... we can have more than one penis?
Penises
Penisi

More than one penis...
Whatever it is, we women call that
Yes, Please!

I saw your thread when it had only three posts, and I'd have tried the 38-1 thing if we had won the title. Without it, it just felt wrong to use that ITT.

It's never wrong to rustle with 38-1. I will never get over the title game but that's an entirely different point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT