ADVERTISEMENT

Giving out likes ITT

giphy.gif

Top three rustle post right now. Well done.

So are you telling the board that you get your bourbon by special ordering it from Chicago, IL and having it sent to KY? Because those guys up there know way more about bourbon.

In all seriousness, to many people are trying to go the typical stereotype route. If you want to rustle someone, attack something they are proud. Way better chance for it to work.

Reactions: JimboBBN
So are you telling the board that you get your bourbon by special ordering it from Chicago, IL and having it sent to KY? Because those guys up there know way more about bourbon.

In all seriousness, to[sic] many people are trying to go the typical stereotype route. If you want to rustle someone, attack something they are proud. Way better chance for it to work.

Why would anyone want to rustle someone? Feeling inferior?

The NCAA reviewed Luke Maye's last shot. "Of course he walked . . . but it's one meaningless game and the paperwork would just be a big hassle."

Last edited:
Jimbo thinks 2012 was a total fluke and readily admits if the ncaa did the right thing and cleared Ben Mclemore to play Cal would have 0 ncaa titles.
Jimbo also admits Cal is just as responsible for the NBA accomplishments of Daniel Orton, Harrison Twins, James Young, Dakari Johnson and Archie Goodwin just as much as Wall, Davis, Boogie and the rest.
Jimbo is on record that 9 out of 10 Louisville fans have bigger dongs than him , including 2 trans.

Jimbo also doesn't think KistieK is hot.
KistieK probably isn't hot.
While I haven't seen a photo of @KisteK , I'm sure she's quite attractive.

Reactions: KisteK and JimboBBN
That was some dirty shit I threw your way, and you liked your way through it like a champ.
Its funny. Every time he and I hop on to play we always play a game of one on one first. Needless to say, yesterday I beat him 22 to 6. Its been as bad as 22 to 2 before. Its fun when everyone gets on at once, hopefully we get some more games in tonight.

Reactions: TheDude1
Its funny. Every time he and I hop on to play we always play a game of one on one first. Needless to say, yesterday I beat him 22 to 6. Its been as bad as 22 to 2 before. Its fun when everyone gets on at once, hopefully we get some more games in tonight.

Yeah, when I got on Jungle was on and he was all nonchalantly "Hey, Rock and Fish and Fish's boy are on...?" It's always fun to play three on three when everyone is in party:)

Yeah, when I got on Jungle was on and he was all nonchalantly "Hey, Rock and Fish and Fish's boy are on...?" It's always fun to play three on three when everyone is in party:)
86d5200a29809e732f5b4371def3322ad6ab9099a5812afa82778e1b3366b382.jpg

I saw you were playing Battlefield or else I would have sent you an invite. Rock just casually joined us like he likes to do haha but yea man, always a good time hooping it up.

Says there are no messages found on the league board. You talking about Rivals CBB League?
Huh, that's weird. Yea, that's the one I'm talking about. There's probably a hundred messages or so between posters that have joined. Are you using the yahoo fantasy app to look?

I saw that video of that guy pushing the lady in the pool. First, she deserved it. Second, wtf world are we in where someone gets arrested for pushing someone in the pool?

You watch this video and came away thinking that what he did was legal?

You watch this video and came away thinking that what he did was legal?

To be sure that is not the video @TheDude1 is talking about. That is disgusting and clearly assault. Hell, reverse the race and cnn would be calling that a hate crime. He has to be talking about a different video.

Also would like to know what lead up to that.

To be sure that is not the video @TheDude1 is talking about. That is disgusting and clearly assault. Hell, reverse the race and cnn would be calling that a hate crime. He has to be talking about a different video.

The party was at at town home complex that had a community swimming pool. The elderly lady was asking them to turn down the music.

I love the part where we see people help her.

The party was at at town home complex that had a community swimming pool. The elderly lady was asking them to turn down the music.

I love the part where we see people help her.
Sounds like she deserved it. Asking them to turn their music down definitely seems like a legit reason to grab her up and drag her dog in with her. Inadvertently slamming her to the ground was just an added bonus. No crime there.

Sorry? I saw some video, like a security cam, of a lady and a guy arguing, and the lady kind of shoved the guy, and the guy just shoved her back and into the pool. Everyone seemed fine (although maybe I didn't watch till the end...?) Didn't seem like that big of a deal... more a dick move than a felony?

Sorry? I saw some video, like a security cam, of a lady and a guy arguing, and the lady kind of shoved the guy, and the guy just shoved her back and into the pool. Everyone seemed fine (although maybe I didn't watch till the end...?) Didn't seem like that big of a deal... more a dick move than a felony?
Then it was not the same video. Thank God.

OK, I think I missed something here. Yeah, I don't know which video...It was pretty innocuous.... certainly not assault, unless the person watching it was the biggest snowflake in the world :)

That sounds exactly like the video I saw. I was told that was the video of Zipp pushing the lady in the pool. It wasn't an awful act, but definitely not something someone of authority should ever do.
But the lady definitely asked for it with her actions. I get it, you should never, ever lay your hands on a woman, but some women take advantage of that unwritten rule and cross many lines because they know you can't, or shouldn't touch them.
I just try very hard to stay out of those predicaments.
Didn't look like Zipp had a choice though. I rag on the guy, but I'm also not going to ignore the truth. Credit where credit is due.

Reactions: zipp and JimboBBN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT