ADVERTISEMENT

Giving out likes ITT

Sorry? I saw some video, like a security cam, of a lady and a guy arguing, and the lady kind of shoved the guy, and the guy just shoved her back and into the pool. Everyone seemed fine (although maybe I didn't watch till the end...?) Didn't seem like that big of a deal... more a dick move than a felony?
You have my man hail on ignore. He posted this video.

Reactions: JimboBBN
That sounds exactly like the video I saw. I was told that was the video of Zipp pushing the lady in the pool. It wasn't an awful act, but definitely not something someone of authority should ever do.
But the lady definitely asked for it with her actions. I get it, you should never, ever lay your hands on a woman, but some women take advantage of that unwritten rule and cross many lines because they know you can't, or shouldn't touch them.
I just try very hard to stay out of those predicaments.
Didn't look like Zipp had a choice though. I rag on the guy, but I'm also not going to ignore the truth. Credit where credit is due.
Gave you a 'like', but it would also help if you had your facts straight.

"Elite program," my a$$...

Gave you a 'like', but it would also help if you had your facts straight.

Then give me the facts. I defended your actions more than anything. But since none of us were there we can only go off what we saw in the video.

@JimboBBN , I really wish you weren't a UK fan, I can't say anything awful that would make you gag while hitting the like button .

Then give me the facts. I defended your actions more than anything. But since none of us were there we can only go off what we saw in the video.
It's not my job to give a lazy slapd!ck the facts. You bring your own facts to the table, not what you THINK happened or what another slappy told you. Not many of you have a clue about me, so a good start is looking somewhere else.

The other guy in the video doesn't need your defense; the video speaks for itself. And the other facts that you DON'T know fill in the gaps. Sorry it's not the story you wanna tell.

It's not my job to give a lazy slapd!ck the facts. You bring your own facts to the table, not what you THINK happened or what another slappy told you. Not many of you have a clue about me, so a good start is looking somewhere else.

The other guy in the video doesn't need your defense; the video speaks for itself. And the other facts that you DON'T know fill in the gaps. Sorry it's not the story you wanna tell.

200_s.gif

I really hope this thread doesn't go to shit. As far as off season threads go, this one has the potential to deliver. Don't fvck it up zipp-whoeverthefvck

You've been telling everyone that they suck because they don't have the facts, then say they are lazy for not digging up the facts.
I saw the video and that's as far as I'm going to go digging to find facts about your case.
It's okay if you're embarrassed to post the facts on a web forum, so fine, don't. But don't get bent when everyone tells you that you're a moron for pushing a woman into a pool.
Not to mention I'm the ONLY one that defended your actions, yet you're calling me lazy for not looking up the facts in your case. I literally defended you and you took a swipe at me. Just wow.
You must be a miserable person to be around.

Hi JimboBBN,...SMILE...with tongue sticking out!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT