ADVERTISEMENT

GITT and educate fellow drivers

LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
@brooky03 need not apply.

Your hazard lights were intended to be used if you are a potential hazard to other drivers. If you have to drive significantly slower than the speed limit or the flow of traffic for one reason or another, you are broke down and not completely off of the road or shit like that.

If it is raining, you are not the hazard, the rain is. Everyone else is aware that it is raining. Turn your damn hazard lights off.

You guys are too aggressive.

Slow down.

I read your post, you are not in a hurry to spill your line of thinking.

Ive also never met a competent prius driver. Not a single one.
Those are the ones who slow down almost to a stop, then get in the turn lane. Or the ones who pull in front of traffic before getting up to speed despite having a 1/2 mile left in their acceleration lane. See it all the time. Damn prius drivers.

Those are the ones who slow down almost to a stop, then get in the turn lane. Or the ones who pull in front of traffic before getting up to speed despite having a 1/2 mile left in their acceleration lane. See it all the time. Damn prius drivers.
Or use the center turning lane but refuse to pull their tiny ass clown car all the way in the turning lane and somehow manage to block traffic

Most women are ****ing awful drivers. My wife wanted to drive my rig today, I laughed right in her face. Keep paying that note babe, but you're not getting behind the wheel.

@brooky03 need not apply.

Your hazard lights were intended to be used if you are a potential hazard to other drivers. If you have to drive significantly slower than the speed limit or the flow of traffic for one reason or another, you are broke down and not completely off of the road or shit like that.

If it is raining, you are not the hazard, the rain is. Everyone else is aware that it is raining. Turn your damn hazard lights off.
One exception. If it's raining so hard you can't see they are good to turn on. Had to do that like 2 weeks ago.

Wrong. That's why you have headlights and taillights.

In snow, with very low visibility, it's good form to turn on your hazard lights. It's rare but, if rain is causing equally low visibility, I could see it being justified. Blinking yellow lights are easier to see than steady red lights.

Most women are ****ing awful drivers. My wife wanted to drive my rig today, I laughed right in her face. Keep paying that note babe, but you're not getting behind the wheel.

Driving home during a downpour and there's a car with its flashers on driving 30 in a 55 in the far left lane. It's an old Asian lady putting makeup on while talking on the phone.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
Staying on vacation in area of South Walton County in Florida with about 6-7 beach communities connected by coastal highway. Nice place. It’s basically white people paradise.. it’s the same place The Truman Show was filmed.

So, it’s also not that far from Alabama and there are a ton of affluent southerners who should be on a a reality show floating around.

The people here have figured out that if their kids have golf carts they don’t need to drive them places.

The result: 14 year old girls driving down streets with 15 cars backed up behind them as the entitled little kids take their time down the road at 20 mph.

Because this is white people paradise and everyone is on vacation... many are entitled as **** on top of that... no one says anything. They just take 15 minutes to go 4 miles.

Mark my words: you will here about teenage kids getting killed in accident in this area within 5 years. Disaster waiting to happen.

Driving home during a downpour and there's a car with its flashers on driving 30 in a 55 in the far left lane. It's an old Asian lady putting makeup on while talking on the phone.
Asians are on a whole other level of suck when it comes to driving

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Watch for shadows. Sometimes you can see the shadow of a car when you can’t see the actual car.

K5H8KGW.gif

Reactions: Da_Bull
Learn how to merge. Accelerate and merge into traffic at speed. Don't creep along the onramp and then jump into traffic and mess it all up.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
Don’t ****ing wave at me to go when you got to the stop sign first, goddammit. There is an accepted hard-and-fast order for a reason.

Reactions: bkingUK
Also, if you’re from Indiana, you suck at driving. It’s just the way it is. If you’re a Hoosier, you need to be aware of this when you drive.

Slowest assholes I’ve ever come across on the road. I wish they’d blow up the bridges so they would stay in the fast lane north of the river

Fvcking bring it, but your probably right. Ohio and Tennessee seem to be worse at it IMO.

Fvcking bring it, but your probably right. Ohio and Tennessee seem to be worse at it IMO.
Negative. Colorado drivers are the all time worst. Absolutely will not get over once they get in the left lane.

ADVERTISEMENT