ADVERTISEMENT

For those craving some college basketball in early August

Empty seats
_middle_UK_UCLA_10_23_17_45_QF.jpg
Cool pic of a neutral site game in New Orleans the day before Christmas

It’s how many players Cal get drafted. For me it’s Final 4’s and titles. Staying didn’t hurt Justin Jackson and Theo signed with the Nets recently. I guess you’re not hip if you stay 2 years.

since UK hired Cal in 2010 how many FF's and championships (do not combine the two) does UNC have?

It’s how many players Cal get drafted. For me it’s Final 4’s and titles. Staying didn’t hurt Justin Jackson and Theo signed with the Nets recently. I guess you’re not hip if you stay 2 years.

Well we have more final fours and just as many titles as UNC since Cal arrived. So...

But, your last sentence seems to be a problem we’ve run into. That’s the culture at UK basketball right now. Mostly fans don’t care as long as we win but I think the last 3 seasons that’s culture has been an issue and led to less on court success as Duke has cut into Cal’s recruiting dominance.

If we’re not getting the truly elite high school players than you need guys to stay. Losing guys like Diallo, Vanderbilt, Gabriel, Humphries, Matthews, Skal before they’re actually good enough to play for a legit contender hurts.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
For shame he didnt go to Wisconsin, he wouldve paired with Happ perfectly.

Probably need a better coach for him to go to UW. Lately, crystal ball picks have been flying in for kids going away from WI when they were the early pick. Herro and Zeke Nnaji (was UW lean)....and then 2020 Wisconsin has a top 10 player in the country in Jalen Johnson. No way he goes to UW.

Their coach sucks badly!

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Ok, just saw his mixtape for the first time. That was pretty serious. Although I have no idea how efficient or consistent he is.

ADVERTISEMENT