ADVERTISEMENT

Preview of Kentucky basketball 23-24

Bert Higginbotha

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2003
Smiths Grove, Kentucky
kentucky.rivals.com
A heads up on Kentucky:

The following is copied from a post on FaceBook. I give all credit to them.

On Sunday, the Kentucky men's basketball team took off for Toronto, where it will represent the United States against international competition at the FIBA GLOBL JAM.

The second annual round-robin event, which also features teams from Africa, Canada, and Germany, will take place July 12-16, with each team facing one another in pool play on Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday before participating in the medal round games on Sunday.

Select UK games will be televised in the United States by the CBS Sports Network. Should the Wildcats advance to the gold medal game on July 16, CBS Sports Network will air that contest live as well.

July 12: Team USA vs. Team Germany, 1:30 PM ET live on CBS Sports Network

July 13: Team USA vs. Team Canada, 8:00 PM ET (tape delay July 14 at 12:00 AM ET on CBS Sports Network)

July 15: Team USA vs. Team Africa, 1:30 PM ET live on CBS Sports Network

July 16: Gold Medal Game (if Team USA is playing), 8:00 PM ET live on CBS Sports Network

Sucks that I am working every single night. Maybe Youtube TV will have them recorded in my library, I don't know if CBS Sports network is included, I hope so. I'm old and don't really understand Youtube TV, just keep it for UK basketball and football, and of course for my daughter.

Sucks that I am working every single night. Maybe Youtube TV will have them recorded in my library, I don't know if CBS Sports network is included, I hope so. I'm old and don't really understand Youtube TV, just keep it for UK basketball and football, and of course for my daughter.
Yes, YouTube TV includes CBS Sports Net. You can always just go to that channel guide and then scroll right until you see those games times listed and hit record on each one, or have your daughter do it for ya! If you have it selected to record UK games it won't, because this is Team USA.

And for Yttv you have to record each individual game the way it is currently listed. Each game is a different "show". So record each.

Reactions: cdbearde
Probably getting a little ahead of myself here but this team may just have what it takes to make it past the first round.

Of the SEC tournament.
Now all I hope for is that Kentucky gets a fair whistle like they did today in the NCAA, especially in the blanking SEC.

I had problems with three calls today. In the SEC I question a minimum of 20 "BAD" calls in each damned half.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Too many people watching. Almost 3k watching at one point so it was only a matter of time. For the funky link if you are on a PC hold control and use the scroll wheel to zoom in. Since their full screen button isn't working.

UK coaches noted how much of a student of the game SGA was.
*IIRC it was Payne who said they'd have to come in at all hours because he wanted to study film.
Rondo was like that too. I think Rondo will be a head coach one day.

ADVERTISEMENT