ADVERTISEMENT

For those craving some college basketball in early August

Rhavicc

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2014
UK playing in just over 1 hour (7 pm est) on the SEC Network. For our big-time CBB fans looking for a sports fix. Will also be playing at the same time tomorrow, Saturday, and at 4 pm est on Sunday.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I fully expect a 10 pager after UK loses to Mega Bemax on Saturday.

I wouldn't be shocked in the least. Bemax is a helluva team.

Probably unnecessary. Just wanted to let people know in case they were interested in catching some basketball early in the year. Some people are sports fan and would like that. I like basketball. Hell, if Louisville, Duke, or even Villanova was playing basketball in early August, I would watch.

Hagans is a monster defensively. I believe that puts him up to 4 steals before the half. Each one, he picked the dude's pocket.

So Bahama's center is a 17 year old? What kind of team is Uk even playing?

So Bahama's center is a 17 year old? What kind of team is Uk even playing?

Let's be incredibly fair here. In 2014-15, UNC (with Kennedy Meeks, Bryce Johnson, etc.) played the Bahamas team and lost. They were destroyed by a 15 year old center (a super skinny Deandre Ayton, but still yet).

"I wear short shorts" (showing my age)

DkHVeePXcAAyTxC.jpg

Let's be incredibly fair here. In 2014-15, UNC (with Kennedy Meeks, Bryce Johnson, etc.) played the Bahamas team and lost. They were destroyed by a 15 year old center (a super skinny Deandre Ayton, but still yet).

I was seriously asking. I thought this Bahamas team was like the national olympic team or something lol.

I was seriously asking. I thought this Bahamas team was like the national olympic team or something lol.

Oh, it is.

Definitely the weakest team on UK's Bahamas schedule though. They only won one game in the FIBA tournament, and exited in the first round.

This should be our easiest game, maybe tougher than Team Toronto, but Mega Bemax has three future NBA players, and San Lorenzo de Almagro is probably the best team in South America..

It is, kinda. No Buddy Hield, Ayton, and a few other of their better players though.

This should be our easiest game, maybe tougher than Team Toronto, but Mega Bemax has three future NBA players, and San Lorenzo de Almagro is probably the best team in South America..

Definitely is. They won their championship in the toughest division of their pro league down there this past season.

Oh, it is.

Definitely the weakest team on UK's Bahamas schedule though. They only won one game in the FIBA tournament, and exited in the first round.

Are they missing some of their guys though because still a 17 yr old being the main man down low doesn’t sound right

Tyler Herro has a little Bob Sura and Rex Chapman in his game. He could wind up being a great college player if he sticks around.

Reactions: KisteK
Overall, a lot of sloppiness, beyond poor outside shooting, somehow managed to win.

First game in the books.

Would've liked to see Hagans play a little more, he can create on both ends.

ADVERTISEMENT