ADVERTISEMENT

For those craving some college basketball in early August

A) that's not how periscope works, b) why that picture?

The tweet talking about best fan base. I’ve never seen a KU a game with empty seats on it tv either. Also, I’m not implying they have the best fan base but they don’t claim to be either is why I posted the picture.

I'm curious to see how playing four games in five days will play out for UK's team.

They should be alright on that, I think. They get a day off before the toughest game, and I don’t think that squad Canada is bringing down for Sunday is that great.

are you suggesting that the veterans don't have talent? I mean you pretty much proved my point with your post.

I’ll take experienced talent over 1& done all day everyday. Last 3 final 4 teams all had veteran talent. You’ll catch lightning in a bottle every blue moon but the chances of winning a title is with a veteran group. Not saying a freshman can’t play a key role because it’s happen a few times.

I haven't read anything about it, but I'm guessing they are using college 3 point distance, which should work in favor of the international teams.

I’ll take experienced talent over 1& done all day everyday. Last 3 final 4 teams all had veteran talent. You’ll catch lightning in a bottle every blue moon but the chances of winning a title is with a veteran group. Not saying a freshman can’t play a key role because it’s happen a few times.
With White and Little, you guys seem to be getting on the OAD train. After this year, you'll have one recruit that sticks around from your recruiting class.

Ha, if I was, I wouldn't use White.

Wouldn't that be pre-trashing?
So please tell me how you expect White, the 26 ranked player, the 6th ranked SG, who’s going to be asked to play out of position at PG, is going to be a sure fire O&D kid?

Again, do you hope he plays well enough this season to become a OAD?
Again? You never asked me a first time.
Playing well doesn’t equal being ready for the NBA. I hope the kid averages 40 points & 20 assists a game. I hope the kid goes to the nba when HE’S ready. I hope he plays so damn good, he shatters ever UNC record there is & stays 4 years if he wants to.

Again? You never asked me a first time.
Playing well doesn’t equal being ready for the NBA. I hope the kid averages 40 points & 20 assists a game. I hope the kid goes to the nba when HE’S ready. I hope he plays so damn good, he shatters ever UNC record there is & stays 4 years if he wants to.
I like your post. "Again" was reference my above post asking the same. No need in being conceited and making about you. ;)

I agree, he has all those tools. He’ll be good for UNC for a few years.
I look forward to watching him grow as a player & person. Nothing better than that.

It’s how many players Cal get drafted. For me it’s Final 4’s and titles. Staying didn’t hurt Justin Jackson and Theo signed with the Nets recently. I guess you’re not hip if you stay 2 years.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
I hope all UK’s players get drafted. That’s why they went there, to get to the NBA and make some money. Some don’t realize all players don’t progress the same and it takes time.

I hope all UK’s players get drafted. That’s why they went there, to get to the NBA and make some money. Some don’t realize all players don’t progress the same and it takes time.
Some don’t realize that kids stay in school for different reasons.
People like to make fun of James Michael McAdoo for staying 3 years. I will agree he would’ve been a lottery pick after his freshman year.
He stayed 3 years because he was engaged to a UNC volleyball player. Roy gave him honest NBA feedback & McAdoo & his family made the decision to return. He choose to stay at UNC with his fiancé,
Some people look at him as a failure but he’s a millionaire, 2 time nba champion & is married to the love of his life. Sounds like he made the right decision too me.

Some don’t realize that kids stay in school for different reasons.
People like to make fun of James Michael McAdoo for staying 3 years. I will agree he would’ve been a lottery pick after his freshman year.
He stayed 3 years because he was engaged to a UNC volleyball player. Roy gave him honest NBA feedback & McAdoo & his family made the decision to return. He choose to stay at UNC with his fiancé,
Some people look at him as a failure but he’s a millionaire, 2 time nba champion & is married to the love of his life. Sounds like he made the right decision too me.
McAdoo is a two time NBA Champion?

Is that the same as calling Brian Long an NCAA Champion?

ADVERTISEMENT