ADVERTISEMENT

Final 4 day is here...

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
Who do you think wins these match ups? Who are you for to win?

Virginia vs Auburn, I think Virginia wins and I have switched my preference from Auburn to UVA.

MSU vs TTU, This game is too close for me to call. I am for TTU because they haven't gotten their fair share of press over the year.

What do you think?

If Auburn wins, I'll get some nice coin from some bracket pools. Just cheering for good games though. I'll be happy with any championship matchup

It's one of those Final Fours where I just root for good games. I'm a college basketball fan and this is the biggest stage.
So, you'll just be pulling for technically good games? There is nothing wrong with that, but I don't think I could do it. I would find myself starting to pull for one of them.

If Virginia wins the whole thing, I bank $40.
That's not enough to care, so as long as the games are competitive and entertaining, I'll be one happy fan.

Would like to really see duke v Tennessee. Virginia will beat auburn due to auburn losing Chuma, I think the slipper is coming off for Michigan State also. I think that it comes down to Texas tech and va with an over under of 46 points, and tony Bennett is offered the UCLA gig with the money they were going to give cal

Reactions: RedR8der4Life
Would like to really see duke v Tennessee. Virginia will beat auburn due to auburn losing Chuma, I think the slipper is coming off for Michigan State also. I think that it comes down to Texas tech and va with an over under of 46 points, and tony Bennett is offered the UCLA gig with the money they were going to give cal
Me too.:(Laughing

We finally have a decent day in Chicago. There will be a lot of defense and a lot of grilling today

51tfhtlNSUL.jpg

Rooting for Virginia. After what they went through last year they deserve it.

I always root for the team that knocked UK out. Less shame in losing to the eventual nat’l champ. :(

I’m taking a pass Monday night. Auburn got jobbed last night and a Virginia v Texas Tech final is NOT must see TV for me.

Who do you think wins these match ups? Who are you for to win?

Virginia vs Auburn, I think Virginia wins and I have switched my preference from Auburn to UVA.

MSU vs TTU, This game is too close for me to call. I am for TTU because they haven't gotten their fair share of press over the year.

What do you think?
I think UVA and TTU will win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT