ADVERTISEMENT

Are there any Florida Gators posters here?

How does any of that make me a hater? Do you actually understand how conversations work?

Just because I don't think of The BIG East as a power conference, doesn't make me a hater. The truth is the truth. Shit, I used to live in Jersey, all I knew was the BIG East. My parents are from Syracuse and met at Syracuse University. But in my mind, if your members don't even have a football program, it's a mid major conference. Simple as that. That doesn't make me a hater.

As far as Purdue, Creighton and the BIG10, yup, I don't believe any of them are worthy of the praise they're getting until they actually win something. That doesn’t make me a hater. All three have been hyped up for many years now and all three fail to reach expectations over and over. That doesn't mske someone a hater.

Newsflash, the ACC is down, do you want me to lie and say they are as strong as ever???

I hate Louisville, unc, Tennessee and Kansas????????????? What? I've literally been complimenting those programs all season. Ask @rockycard @della and @AWilli6995 . I have been nothing but complimentary of those programs and you have some serious memory issues. I have praised Bill Self and KU. Yeah, I might make a joke about Bill Self's hairpiece, but that doesn't make me a hater.

You're a huge piece of shit. All you do is troll and twist shit people say. You won't find anybody that will agree with you on this bs take.

You’re either very stupid, or you're a troll.
Jeff has been fair with his comments about teams other than Kentucky, he’s the polar opposite of JC and NewEra…..

Barnes and the boys aren't just doing this for UT. They are doing this for the entire SEC. UK fans don't want the SEC title covered in chicken shit do they? Of course not.
By now, you could have said something nice… come on, all my friends are watching 😂

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde and della
Jeff is a great and honorable poster, but @ExitFlagger is too.:p
okay-i-see.gif

• Haha
images-2.jpg

That's the most insulting thing I've ever read on here and that’s saying something. There's a lot of ball play and corn-holing going on in here.
536eedb7ee290bc89133b6aa5c420079.jpg

Jeff, I already told you I was busy getting read for the game... How's my makeup?
Voodoo is not a casual thing.

Reactions: cdbearde
536eedb7ee290bc89133b6aa5c420079.jpg

Jeff, I already told you I was busy getting read for the game... How's my makeup?
Voodoo is not a casual thing.
No no, I don't want to be a bother, I'll just be over here hanging with the ones that had my back, some of them are Gamecocks btw.

No no, I don't want to be a bother, I'll just be over here hanging with the ones that had my back, some of them are Gamecocks btw.
I saw how you had their back switching from SCAR to Vols in Pick em. :p

Well, just in the last week or so I've seen you hate on Duke, the entire ACC, the Big 10, Purdue, Creighton, and you called the BE a midmajor conference. And of course you hate Louisville, Tennessee, UNC and KU, like every other RR regular.
And?

LMAO, why are you going back to. ook at picks? It's hilarious, because I think I know why.
"Welp, looks like I have to cheer for the Gamecocks this week after seeing your picks." Because you came out and told me and then you switched. :p

Jeff is a great and honorable poster, but @ExitFlagger is too.:p

Della, I’m considering pledging my support to the Tennessee train if KU gets bounced. And believe me, you’ll want my luck on your side. My favorite sports teams, the small market Jayhawks and Chiefs, have won 4 championships in the last 5 years. Might’ve won a 5th if fools hadn’t cancelled the 2020 tourney. I’ve also won 90% of my bets this year and currently lead in the board pick em. Yes, it’s all true. I’m the anti-hawkit. Sure, my wife and most of my family hate me right now but this is about sports luck.

All I ask in return for my support is that you have a gentle talk with Jeff about his insecurities. He’s a little touchy about the man boobs though. Might wanna ease into that one.

Della, I’m considering pledging my support to the Tennessee train if KU gets bounced. And believe me, you’ll want my luck on your side. My favorite sports teams, the small market Jayhawks and Chiefs, have won 4 championships in the last 5 years. Might’ve won a 5th if fools hadn’t cancelled the 2020 tourney. I’ve also won 90% of my bets this year and currently lead in the board pick em. Yes, it’s all true. I’m the anti-hawkit. Sure, my wife and most of my family hate me right now but this is about sports luck.

All I ask in return for my support is that you have a gentle talk with Jeff about his insecurities. He’s a little touchy about the man boobs though. Might wanna ease into that one.
That's funny.

Suckup

• Haha

I'll not be used as a tool against Jeff by a third party, but I won't be used against you either.;)
I'm pretty sure you two can work it out on your own.

• Wow
Reactions: cdbearde
I'll not be used as a tool against Jeff by a third party, but I won't be used against you either.;)
I'm pretty sure you two can work it out on your own.
Eh, we're just having fun with you.

Congrats on the win last night. You know, the belief was that the SEC winner would end up with 5 losses. UT did 1 better than that. 4 losses is a heck of an accomplishment.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Eh, we're just having fun with you.

Congrats on the win last night. You know, the belief was that the SEC winner would end up with 5 losses. UT did 1 better than that. 4 losses is a heck of an accomplishment.
Yeah, I didn't know what all that was about, but I was distracted by the UT/SCAR game and didn't want to figure it out.

Thanks for the congrats! The SEC was absolutely loaded this year. There are just so many really good teams. I'm thrilled the Vols won it, but especially so against such great competition.

I can't think of a school (sports-wise) that fell as fast and dramatically as UF... I mean, they won 4 NCs in the 2 sports that count (all around the same time) and then totally went full-on Biden....

I can't think of a school (sports-wise) that fell as fast and dramatically as UF... I mean, they won 4 NCs in the 2 sports that count (all around the same time) and then totally went full-on Biden....
I made a deal with a drunk leprechaun while I was there, win now but you will suck for 20 yrs. Meh it was worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT