ADVERTISEMENT

SEC race is going to be a good one between UK and UT...

For every action there is a reaction. Your defense included some snark at Cal. My response in defense was a fact.
My reaction was in defense of Barnes by a UK fan. I chose a proportional response to even the score. You can't deny that. So, your response was one of escalation.

Your opinion was simply countered by a fact.
My opinion was fact. So, your refusing to answer the question on fair is an answer. I'll adjust accordingly.

My opinion was fact. So, your refusing to answer the question on fair is an answer. I'll adjust accordingly.
Opinions are not facts.... by definition. Two men (Cal and Barnes) walk into a room. One of them wears an NCAA Championship ring. You know who that is as well as I do.

You can be mad at the guy's picture of the 'tidal wave' all you want. BUT, when you fire back something snarky about Cal, you should know a response is coming.... if not from me, it'll be someone else.

Opinions are not facts.... by definition. Two men (Cal and Barnes) walk into a room. One of them wears an NCAA Championship ring. You know who that is as well as I do.

You can be mad at the guy's picture of the 'tidal wave' all you want. BUT, when you fire back something snarky about Cal, you should know a response is coming.... if not from me, it'll be someone else.
A championship ring does not give you protection in the current year. If you underperform in a year and some would argue that Cal has something that happened 10 years ago doesn't change that fact.

It is an argument killer until the 'other' guy gets a Championship ring.
No it isn't. If a guy wins a title in his first year of coaching and then goes sub .500 for 30 years he is not a great coach.

I hope we don't let up after the title win. Kentucky is red hot and we could easily lose if we arent locked in
Meh, UK's defense is swiss cheese.and they aren't just going to outscore UT. Easy UT win.

I just hope it's not a huge blowout. That’s on the table.

• Haha
Reactions: ABVolsFan92
Meh, UK's defense is swiss cheese.and they aren't just going to outscore UT. Easy UT win.

I just hope it's not a huge blowout. That’s on the table.
Everything is on the table. It could go either way.

No it isn't. If a guy wins a title in his first year of coaching and then goes sub .500 for 30 years he is not a great coach.
Not sure who that mythical coach is that you're describing. Sub .500 is quite a reach. Kevin Ollie might be the only guy remotely close to what you're saying.

Not sure who that mythical coach is that you're describing. Sub .500 is quite a reach. Kevin Ollie might be the only guy remotely close to what you're saying.
The point is what matters not the person.

This seems like Barnes's year. His lineup for next doesn't look so great .

I remember when folks said Cal would never win one. Same as he'll never win two. I guess three will be up next.

Always doubters out there.

Reactions: Scotty00
This seems like Barnes's year. His lineup for next doesn't look so great .

I remember when folks said Cal would never win one. Same as he'll never win two. I guess three will be up next.

Always doubters out there.
our lineup could still be top 20 for next year if we get another portal stud at the 2 guard.

Z
Gainey or a stud transfer
Mashak
Awaka
Aidoo

with Dilione, Boswell, Estrella and Cam Carr coming off the bench. IMO Gainey is not a starter so that's where we have to get a capable portal stud

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
our lineup could still be top 20 for next year if we get another portal stud at the 2 guard.

Z
Gainey or a stud transfer
Mashak
Awaka
Aidoo

with Dilione, Boswell, Estrella and Cam Carr coming off the bench. IMO Gainey is not a starter so that's where we have to get a capable portal stud
What's the deal with DJ Jefferson?

8idax5.jpg
Post of the Month Finalist!
If it were Calipari you'd need to add November, December, January, and February.
You have more dumbass takes than possibly anyone……anywhere……ever. Calipari has taken 3 schools to final fours & also won the whole shebang. Barnes did take Texas once, but he’s known nationwide as a choke artist.

I hope we don't let up after the title win. Kentucky is red hot and we could easily lose if we arent locked in
I wouldn't call a team that lost to LSU recently, was down by 9 to Arkansas at home, failed to cover the spread and was down to Vandy near the end of the 1st half as being "red hot"

UT wins by double digits as long as Ziegler, Vescovi and Knecht aren't "ice cold".

Reactions: ABVolsFan92

Post of the Month Finalist!

You have more dumbass takes than possibly anyone……anywhere……ever. Calipari has taken 3 schools to final fours & also won the whole shebang. Barnes did take Texas once, but he’s known nationwide as a choke artist.
giphy.gif

Awe, poor dear having to bandwagon some other team cause SCAR got the hell beat out of them . The funniest thing is you having to eat a big bowl of shit one spoonful at a time. Open wide...

I seem to remember a bunch if Bruce Pearl slander on here in December as well. Do ya'll still think he's washed?

You've been in the NCAA only 9 times in a hundred years .

If Suck had a mascot a Gamecock would be it.:D
Only nine times yet that have a final four! How many times has UT been to the tourney and how many final fours do they have? That must make you feel great😂😂😂

• Love
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Haha, the only team you have worth a shit pisses sitting down clown.😆
Am I wrong or didn’t UT split with USC this year??? Aren’t they a top 20 team?? You did this last year with UK after we swept y’all you swore we was no good either. Hmm

• Love
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Only nine times yet that have a final four! How many times has UT been to the tourney and how many final fours do they have? That must make you feel great😂😂😂
Stop acting like a jilted lover. You know this guy clowned you guys into a mutual support pact only to renege after the loss.

Of course he may not be pulling for the Vols now. 😆

Nah, he's killin it. 1-7 in quad 1 games, I believe?
Just remember uconn hasnt won a road game against a ranked opponent in 10 years and yet accomplished more than kansas in that same period. 4 titles is embarrassing for a school that puts everything into that one sport. Yet is terrible is everything else. Worse power 5 athletic program in the country.

Just remember uconn hasnt won a road game against a ranked opponent in 10 years and yet accomplished more than kansas in that same period. 4 titles is embarrassing for a school that puts everything into that one sport. Yet is terrible is everything else. Worse power 5 athletic program in the country.
They just did last night, genius... on the road, against Marquette.

LOL. That's 4x as many titles as Auburn in the sports that matter. Imagine how pathetic that makes your school. KU's now better than Auburn in both sports that matter and they don't even care about football. 🤣

Stop acting like a jilted lover. You know this guy clowned you guys into a mutual support pact only to renege after the loss.

Of course he may not be pulling for the Vols now. 😆
Just pointing out facts Deller! Congrats on the SEC championship.

They just did last night, genius... on the road, against Marquette.
Not going to lie I think Marquette is bigly overrated. They had some really good OOC games early season, but they haven't looked that great the last 3-4 times I've watched em play.

ADVERTISEMENT