ADVERTISEMENT

SEC race is going to be a good one between UK and UT...

I wish it was a true round robin, so everyone played each other home and away. The way it is now, some teams play a harder schedule than others.

Looks like Arkansas and Alabama are nowhere near as good as everyone thought, but at home, they're going to be tough in league play.

Texas A&M on the road is going to be a tough one to win and I'm not really sure how good Auburn and Ole Miss are, they really haven't played anybody.

I wish it was a true round robin, so everyone played each other home and away. The way it is now, some teams play a harder schedule than others.

Looks like Arkansas and Alabama are nowhere near as good as everyone thought, but at home, they're going to be tough in league play.

Texas A&M on the road is going to be a tough one to win and I'm not really sure how good Auburn and Ole Miss are, they really haven't played anybody.
So, what you're saying is nothing is decided. I agree with that.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Tennessee and Kentucky definitely look like the two standout teams.

Auburn could be tough, as well. And don't count out Alabama. They can score in bunches.
Tennessee-Alabama will be must watch TV given the contrast in styles. Tennessee guards the shit out of you and Alabama is allergic to it. Bama never met a shot they didn't like and Tennessee really only has one guy that thinks like that.

Tennessee-Alabama will be must watch TV given the contrast in styles. Tennessee guards the shit out of you and Alabama is allergic to it. Bama never met a shot they didn't like and Tennessee really only has one guy that thinks like that.
Another interesting point is that UT represents all that is good in America and bama tends to lean to Evil.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde and della
Another interesting point is that UT represents all that is good in America and bama tends to lean to Evil.

This just makes me think of Richmond Flowers leaving his home state of Alabama to play for Tennessee.

This thread. Pearl is a better coach than barnes and calipari. Tread lightly here vol and cat fans. UK has to visit Auburn where pearl owns calipari. Barnes also has a losingrecord against Pearl. . Get to know name Aiden Holloway.
You misspelled 'Clown', but in that case, he takes a back seat to Musselman.

If my predictions are correct, UT will be representing 2nd place. 😁
So, you;re thinking the Vols get beat by Purdue for the title in the rematch. Hmmm, I'll have to mull that over.

Pearl has the been the best coach in the SEC over the last 7 years. Winning percentage wise
Tennessee
  • Dating to the start of the 2017-18 season, Tennessee leads all SEC programs in total wins with 144. Barnes was the 2019 Naismith College Coach of the Year after guiding Tennessee to a school-record-tying 31 wins and a Sweet Sixteen appearance.

Tennessee
  • Dating to the start of the 2017-18 season, Tennessee leads all SEC programs in total wins with 144. Barnes was the 2019 Naismith College Coach of the Year after guiding Tennessee to a school-record-tying 31 wins and a Sweet Sixteen appearance.
you sure you want to talk 2019? in 2019 barnes went 0-2 against pearl and auburn went to the final 4. Auburn also beat tennessee by 20 in sec tourney title game that year

Last edited:
You know about that? 😵

I watched a Richmond Flowers TV movie a few years back in the mid 90's. Looks like it was produced in 1989. I remember really liking the film.

Also, my brother was a linebacker for Navy and he played against Richmond Flowers III a couple of times; Flowers III was a receiver for Duke. Didn't even realize Flowers Jr had a son that played collegiate football until I was watching the game and heard his name over the loud speaker.

Reactions: della
ADVERTISEMENT