ADVERTISEMENT

SEC race is going to be a good one between UK and UT...

Not going to lie I think Marquette is bigly overrated. They had some really good OOC games early season, but they haven't looked that great the last 3-4 times I've watched em play.

That might just mean the BE is good. Definitely has been the last few years.

LOL. That's 4x as many titles as Auburn in the sports that matter. Imagine how pathetic that makes your school. KU's now better than Auburn in both sports that matter and they don't even care about football. 🤣
kansas would struggle to win a single game in a SEC football schedule

kansas would struggle to win a single game in a SEC football schedule

LOL. They can beat Texas, Oklahoma and Oklahoma St but no one in the SEC? Keep the idiotic takes coming. 🤣

All that money spent on football only to suck in both sports.

LOL. They can beat Texas, Oklahoma and Oklahoma St but no one in the SEC? Keep the idiotic takes coming. 🤣

All that money spent on football only to suck in both sports.
Did you beat texas last season? Auburn has 13
more team titles than kansas has and that doesnt count the extras we could claim in football. No really even a comparison here

Did you beat texas last season? Auburn has 13
more team titles than kansas has and that doesnt count the extras we could claim in football. No really even a comparison here

Imagine needing to resort to boasting about unrecognized mythical titles and Equestrian. Yikes. 🤣

Guess I'll have to settle for a sports life of watching KU and the Chiefs winning every year. Dammit.

God, I'm so jealous. Your sports life is so much more rewarding.
I attended and saw auburn win a national title in football. I have been to a final 4 in basketball. I have seen auburn baseball go to 2 of the last 4 college world series. I have seen my nfl team win a superbowl also. I also was in attendance to see your blow chiefs a 4 TD lead in a playoff game. Yeah I am doing alright

Last edited:
I attended and saw auburn win a national title in football. I have been to a final 4 in basketball. I have seen auburn baseball go to 2 of the last 4 college world series. I have seen my nfl team win a superbowl also. I also was in attendance to see your blow chiefs a 4 TD lead in a playoff game. Yeah I am doing alright

Cool. Glad that you're satisfied. But you're talking shit to someone who's seen three SB wins in the last 5 years, with another SB appearance and 6 straight conference championship appearances, 3 CBB national titles, many final fours, a World Series title, back to back WS appearances, an MLS title, constant division/league titles, and even an Orange Bowl win by the shitty football program. Most of this within the last 15ish years.

All in small market "flyover" country.

Cool. Glad that you're satisfied. But you're talking shit to someone who's seen three SB wins in the last 5 years, with another SB appearance and 6 straight conference championship appearances, 3 CBB national titles, many final fours, a World Series title, back to back WS appearances, an MLS title, constant division/league titles, and even an Orange Bowl win by the shitty football program. Most of this within the last 15ish years.

All in small market "flyover" country.
LOL at you trying to claim the royals on just the two years they were good. Doubt you have even watched a full game since that 2015 year

I was talking about Auburn's Quad 1 record. Alabama's their only quad 1 win.
So South Carolina is 4-4 in Q1, while Auburn has only 1 Q1 win. Auburn IS considered a Q1 win but South Carolina is not. What the fuQ1 is wrong with this system?! Honestly the NET is such a shit algo.

• Love
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
That might just mean the BE is good. Definitely has been the last few years.
Meh I guess we'll see. I've never seen less effort trying to defend the 3 ball than I did in that UCONN marquette game. Marquette just 1v1s every possession, no ball movement. Lets see how they look vs Xavier.

All this stuff is great, but I have climbed Mt Everest and even re-tied "green boots" laces for him.(look it up) I was also in Berlin 1936 as an egg in my grandmother to witness Jesse Owens win the sprint races. When I was a child I built a city out of building blocks, now 600,000 people live there. I once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels. ect...

So South Carolina is 4-4 in Q1, while Auburn has only 1 Q1 win. Auburn IS considered a Q1 win but South Carolina is not. What the fuQ1 is wrong with this system?! Honestly the NET is such a shit algo.
SCAR is a road Quad 1 win. If you beat them in Columbia.

LOL at you trying to claim the royals on just the two years they were good. Doubt you have even watched a full game since that 2015 year

The back to back WS runs might be my favorite sports memory. Why wouldn't I claim it? Did you forget that Auburn's had one good tourney run in their entire existence and didn't even close the deal?🤣

Hell, the Royals have another WS title in my lifetime too.

I grew up listening to the Royals on the radio nightly when they were losing 100 games every year. I'm not a bandwagoner like an SEC football turned basketball fan.

All this stuff is great, but I have climbed Mt Everest and even re-tied "green boots" laces for him.(look it up) I was also in Berlin 1936 as an egg in my grandmother to witness Jesse Owens win the sprint races. When I was a child I built a city out of building blocks, now 600,000 people live there. I once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels. ect...
You have lost it. 🤣 🤣 👍

• Haha
Reactions: della

SC might not be as weak as their #47 or whatever NET ranking, but I do think they're probably overrated. They've gotten a lot of mileage out of a couple solid wins.

Meh I guess we'll see. I've never seen less effort trying to defend the 3 ball than I did in that UCONN marquette game. Marquette just 1v1s every possession, no ball movement. Lets see how they look vs Xavier.

Haven't seen Marquette recently, but they looked great early in the year.

Keep in mind that UConn struggled for awhile in conference play last year, before steamrolling everybody in the tourney. I think people are selling the BE short again.

Keep in mind that UConn struggled for awhile in conference play last year, before steamrolling everybody in the tourney. I think people are selling the BE short again.
It's not a bad conference it is just getting a ton of NET love which in turn makes all of their away games and some questionable home games Q1 games.

Seton Hall lost to USC, Iowa, Rutgers, Baylor by 8, 13, 7, and 18 pts. The only p5 team they beat OOC was Mizzu by 6. Right after escaping Mizzou by 6 they go on to beat UCONN by 15 and have won a bunch of BigE games.
My eye test just hasn't been impressed with the Big E this year other than UCONN. When I watch a Big12 or SEC game I see so much energy on D, Guys trying to bust through screens diving all over the place. When I watch a Big East game it just seems like a different level of effort. I'm sure I've just had bad luck with the games I've seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: kyjeff1
Seton Hall lost to USC, Iowa, Rutgers, Baylor by 8, 13, 7, and 18 pts. The only p5 team they beat OOC was Mizzu by 6. Right after escaping Mizzou by 6 they go on to beat UCONN by 15 and have won a bunch of BigE games.
My eye test just hasn't been impressed with the Big E this year other than UCONN.
954, you're better than this. Don't be a hater.

The back to back WS runs might be my favorite sports memory. Why wouldn't I claim it? Did you forget that Auburn's had one good tourney run in their entire existence and didn't even close the deal?🤣

Hell, the Royals have another WS title in my lifetime too.

I grew up listening to the Royals on the radio nightly when they were losing 100 games every year. I'm not a bandwagoner like an SEC football turned basketball fan.
bandwagoner? hadly. you showing you are full of shit again? Sorry texas and oklahoma wont be subsidizing your school anymore

My eye test just hasn't been impressed with the Big E this year other than UCONN. When I watch a Big12 or SEC game I see so much energy on D, Guys trying to bust through screens diving all over the place. When I watch a Big East game it just seems like a different level of effort. I'm sure I've just had bad luck with the games I've seen.

Yeah, but the SEC was 3-16 vs ranked teams in non-con, and some of your top teams had losses to bad teams. Why do so many SEC fans refuse to credit other leagues? Some of you act like you've had the success of the ACC or old Big East.

Last edited:
Dude, the SEC was 3-16 vs ranked teams in non-con, and some of your top teams had losses to bad teams. I don't think that's the angle you want to take. Why do so many SEC fans refuse to credit other leagues? Some of you act like you've had the success of the ACC or old Big East.
I'm not saying the SEC is all that great. I just don't think all the BigE teams are either. I think the ACC is much much better than what the computers say FWIW. I see the ACC and see last years final 4 Miami team with a lot of returning players and they cant get wins.

I hope Marquette goes deep in the tourney trust me. I just don't see it.

They brought back everybody from a team that was good last year. A talented, experienced, athletic team that can shoot and has a lot of continuity isn't the type of team I'd bet against in March.

CD, don't try to stop me! If Flagger and Aubie can sit around and make up a bunch of Bullshit and then brag about it, I can too!

Make up bullshit? Those are all facts that are pretty easy to verify. 😆

They brought back everybody from a team that was good last year. A talented, experienced, athletic team that can shoot and has a lot of continuity isn't the type of team I'd bet against in March.
Hey I hope you're right. I have much more faith in a team like Creighton than I do them. Hopefully I'm wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT