ADVERTISEMENT

Are there any Florida Gators posters here?

JackStorm

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2021
Big time match in Columbia this Saturday between #24 UF and #18 COCKS.

I really love the Gators squad this year. Super talented trio of Samuel, Pulling and Clayton. The other starters are excellent too.
How do you guys think you matchup with the Cocks?

From my research Ive got the Cocks winning wire to wire; UF 72 COCKS 81

• Love
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Big time match in Columbia this Saturday between #24 UF and #18 COCKS.

I really love the Gators squad this year. Super talented trio of Samuel, Pulling and Clayton. The other starters are excellent too.
How do you guys think you matchup with the Cocks?

From my research Ive got the Cocks winning wire to wire; UF 72 COCKS 81

954gator

There was at least one other Florida fan that used to post here, maybe not done it since Donovan left tho

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Joakim Noah is 78 years old.
joakim noah GIF by Florida Gators

Lee Humphrey is the guy most don't remember, but he was absolutely crucial to those champ teams.

I love how most posters on this board act like something their grandpa won overrules themselves getting fisted today 🤣🤣

Stop riding your forefathers coat tails!! Today is what matters….Bert still perma living in the past

I love how most posters on this board act like something their grandpa won overrules themselves getting fisted today 🤣🤣

Stop riding your forefathers coat tails!! Today is what matters….Bert still perma living in the past
Exitflagger is so upset he's white knighting for Duke in another thread. You can smell the fear.

Exitflagger is so upset he's white knighting for Duke in another thread. You can smell the fear.

This year, next year, last year…pick when you want to get your asses beat, MFer. Including 2017. Bring that lil Cock energy. 😂

As long as USC keeps their coach, they're here to stay and they'll just get better.

Great recruiting base, hype going on right now, and great coaching.
Exactly. You hit the nail on the head.

The pulling away of a young hot coach to a blue blood happens when;
1- Money. New $4M contract VS previous school could only afford $1M.
2- Fanbase, Culture. New raucous environment with passionate fanbase VS previous high school gym that's half empty.

Neither applies to COCKS, they got the money and the honey

Oh? I'm a hater? Do tell. Who is it that I hate? This should be good.
@ExitFlagger
I'm still waiting for a reply to this one. Who is it that I hate?

This is hilarious coming from a dude that created a profile on Rupp Rafters and pretended to be a UK fan to hate on UK fans while wearing a disguise.

But please, by all means, tell me who it is that I hate.

@ExitFlagger
I'm still waiting for a reply to this one. Who is it that I hate?

This is hilarious coming from a dude that created a profile on Rupp Rafters and pretended to be a UK fan to hate on UK fans while wearing a disguise.

But please, by all means, tell me who it is that I hate.

Well, just in the last week or so I've seen you hate on Duke, the entire ACC, the Big 10, Purdue, Creighton, and you called the BE a midmajor conference. And of course you hate Louisville, Tennessee, UNC and KU, like every other RR regular.

In this thread has it been decided that SC is heads and shoulders above the Gators based on a come back win at home, and the program is in much better shape going forward?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Well, just in the last week or so I've seen you hate on Duke, the entire ACC, the Big 10, Purdue, Creighton, and you called the BE a midmajor conference. And of course you hate Louisville, Tennessee, UNC and KU, like every other RR regular.
How does any of that make me a hater? Do you actually understand how conversations work?

Just because I don't think of The BIG East as a power conference, doesn't make me a hater. The truth is the truth. Shit, I used to live in Jersey, all I knew was the BIG East. My parents are from Syracuse and met at Syracuse University. But in my mind, if your members don't even have a football program, it's a mid major conference. Simple as that. That doesn't make me a hater.

As far as Purdue, Creighton and the BIG10, yup, I don't believe any of them are worthy of the praise they're getting until they actually win something. That doesn’t make me a hater. All three have been hyped up for many years now and all three fail to reach expectations over and over. That doesn't mske someone a hater.

Newsflash, the ACC is down, do you want me to lie and say they are as strong as ever???

I hate Louisville, unc, Tennessee and Kansas????????????? What? I've literally been complimenting those programs all season. Ask @rockycard @della and @AWilli6995 . I have been nothing but complimentary of those programs and you have some serious memory issues. I have praised Bill Self and KU. Yeah, I might make a joke about Bill Self's hairpiece, but that doesn't make me a hater.

You're a huge piece of shit. All you do is troll and twist shit people say. You won't find anybody that will agree with you on this bs take.

You’re either very stupid, or you're a troll.

How does any of that make me a hater? Do you actually understand how conversations work?

Just because I don't think of The BIG East as a power conference, doesn't make me a hater. The truth is the truth. Shit, I used to live in Jersey, all I knew was the BIG East. My parents are from Syracuse and met at Syracuse University. But in my mind, if your members don't even have a football program, it's a mid major conference. Simple as that. That doesn't make me a hater.

As far as Purdue, Creighton and the BIG10, yup, I don't believe any of them are worthy of the praise they're getting until they actually win something. That doesn’t make me a hater. All three have been hyped up for many years now and all three fail to reach expectations over and over. That doesn't mske someone a hater.

Newsflash, the ACC is down, do you want me to lie and say they are as strong as ever???

I hate Louisville, unc, Tennessee and Kansas????????????? What? I've literally been complimenting those programs all season. Ask @rockycard @della and @AWilli6995 . I have been nothing but complimentary of those programs and you have some serious memory issues. I have praised Bill Self and KU. Yeah, I might make a joke about Bill Self's hairpiece, but that doesn't make me a hater.

You're a huge piece of shit. All you do is troll and twist shit people say. You won't find anybody that will agree with you on this bs take.

You’re either very stupid, or you're a troll.

LOL. You can't keep your "logic" consistent for three seconds. I could copy/paste something you said about Calipari, and you'd cry for pages about what a dirty hater I am. But when you rant for pages about how shitty a team or conference is, it's just "being honest." 🤣

Ever thought about growing up and/or seeking therapy?

LOL. You can't keep your "logic" consistent for three seconds. I could copy/paste something you said about Calipari, and you'd cry for pages about what a dirty hater I am. But when you rant for pages about how shitty a team or conference is, it's just "being honest." 🤣

Ever thought about growing up and/or seeking therapy?
Uh, apparently you haven't been paying attention. I think less of Calipari than you do.

The only time I take up for him, is when someone calls him dirty. He’s not dirty, he is washed up, but he's not dirty.

Reactions: treyforuk
Uh, apparently you haven't been paying attention. I think less of Calipari than you do.

The only time I take up for him, is when someone calls him dirty. He’s not dirty, he is washed up, but he's not dirty.

And he misses yet another point…

I'm sorry Jeff, but I'm on a war footing today. Only need be interactions are authorized today.

I'm sorry Jeff, but I'm on a war footing today. Only need be interactions are authorized today.
Take a chill pill Della, the game isn't tipping off fo a while and it doesn’t take but a couple seconds to post a good word for your good ole pal Jeff.

Take a chill pill Della, the game isn't tipping off fo a while and it doesn’t take but a couple seconds to post a good word for your good ole pal Jeff.
Barnes and the boys aren't just doing this for UT. They are doing this for the entire SEC. UK fans don't want the SEC title covered in chicken shit do they? Of course not.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT