ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Wiretaps Revealed today

I said Duke cheats What does that prove. It has been proven Self is on wire tap asking for help in recruiting from a convicted felon representing .your shoe company. Provide that kind of evidence on Duke or UK. You can"t because K and Cal was not involved like Self.

Nevermind the fact that vague texts aren't evidence (derp), the same conversation doesn't reflect too well on your school.

Gassnola: “In my mind, it’s KU, Bill Self. Everyone else fall into line. Too (expletive) bad. That’s what’s right for Adidas basketball. And I know I’m right. The more you have lottery picks and you happy. That’s how it should work in my mind.”

Self: “That’s how ur (sic) works. At UNC and Duke.”

"Kentucky as well," Gassnola replied.

Wiggins and Embiid since KU is on tape.
Wiggins was the most hyped high school recruit of any of those players so he singlehandedly might propel that duo into the top spot. It is still a tough one though. We know Zion was worth a lot. We know he needed a lot to get him onboard. But was that more than what Wiggins needed? I mean he was a 200 million dollar contract according to Adidas before he ever played a game at KU. I think you’re right. It’s gotta be Wiggins/Embiid probably followed by Zion/Barrett.

Yeah, like I said in the other thread. The teams with coaches on tape are sweating. The rest of us are just sitting back waiting to see where it goes. I do wonder what the number of ineligible players ends up being. Chances are, it is mind blowing.
I don't think the NCAA has the balls to do anything. Maybe like the Cam Newton case. Pass something that affects future .cases.

Nevermind the fact that vague texts aren't evidence (derp), the same conversation doesn't reflect too well on your school.

Gassnola: “In my mind, it’s KU, Bill Self. Everyone else fall into line. Too (expletive) bad. That’s what’s right for Adidas basketball. And I know I’m right. The more you have lottery picks and you happy. That’s how it should work in my mind.”

Self: “That’s how ur (sic) works. At UNC and Duke.”

"Kentucky as well," Gassnola replied.
Only Kansas coach of the Big 5 schools on wire tap. Bad for Kansas.

You should read it.

I like you as a poster and I try to be careful and respectful when I post to you, but that post, while long, was very accurate.
i like you as a poster as well, and I’m just reaffirming it’s the off-season and I’m bored. Don’t take too much of what I say to heart, I’m mostly ****ing around, as I try to not take this board seriously.

Last edited:
Wiggins was the most hyped high school recruit of any of those players so he singlehandedly might propel that duo into the top spot. It is still a tough one though. We know Zion was worth a lot. We know he needed a lot to get him onboard. But was that more than what Wiggins needed? I mean he was a 200 million dollar contract according to Adidas before he ever played a game at KU. I think you’re right. It’s gotta be Wiggins/Embiid probably followed by Zion/Barrett.

I bet Adidas regrets that every day lol. He's been shit in the NBA. Was fairly shit for you guys too.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Gassnola and Self did in fact have a five-minute phone conversation later that day, according to the report. The FBI did not wiretap the call and Gassnola said he did not recall what he and Self talked about.

Gassnola testified that he did not tell Self or Townsend that he paid $2,500 to De Sousa’s guardian for online college courses, according to Adam Zagoria, who is covering the trial.

Gassnola and Self did in fact have a five-minute phone conversation later that day, according to the report. The FBI did not wiretap the call and Gassnola said he did not recall what he and Self talked about.

Gassnola testified that he did not tell Self or Townsend that he paid $2,500 to De Sousa’s guardian for online college courses, according to Adam Zagoria, who is covering the trial.

Might have to tell him a few more times.

1989 was post season ban I turned 9 in January 90, you’re arguing semantics and something you can’t prove. Weird. Still love you though, @mebeblue2 !!!

Don’t turn into one of those guys!

love you too man (is it wrong to say that :confused:)

same to you, do not turn into a zipp or kerry
htr should be the ceiling since he is harmless

LoL at Duke choking with the most talented team ever. What a f******* embarrassment to basketball!!!

LOL at MRBaracus becoming a ****** just to try and hope KU gets off free

LOL at UL fans getting under kyjeff’s skin

This thread just has that it factor

And by it I mean garbage heap trash fire

Reactions: kl40504

68934209.jpg

LoL at Duke choking with the most talented team ever. What a f******* embarrassment to basketball!!!

LOL at MRBaracus becoming a ****** just to try and hope KU gets off free

LOL at UL fans getting under kyjeff’s skin

This thread just has that it factor

And by it I mean garbage heap trash fire

You might be literally ******ed if that's your takeaway.

Why was Self even talking to a convicted felon about getting players. Self asked Gassnola are we good? Then they talked on the phone for 5 minutes. Self probably telling Gassnola about his grandkids. Wow. You better hope Self doesn’t have to testify.

Last edited:
Cuz that's how it works at Duke, UNC and Kentucky. Duh! Did you even read the texts?
Any record of K, Roy or Cal talking to a representative of a shoe company. Especially a convicted felon representing a shoe company. Guess not. However there are texts of Self.

I remember that. Bilas linked it on twitter, the Calipari daughters laid into him, he responded by saying women couldn't read, and then the next day, Bilas went on Kentucky Sports Radio to clarify what he meant by saying that. Calipari's wife responded on instagram about how useful audiobooks were for those women who couldn't read.

Funny stuff, and yes, my job is slow.

Normally decent Kentucky posters have turned to shit. All over Duke NOT winning the championship. It is so weird.

as a UK fan i have had the same experience with some good Duke posters when UK failed with a lot of talent
just fans being fans

BTW i think it is dumb
the NCAAT being single elimination makes it a crap shoot
that is also what makes it exciting

as a UK fan i have had the same experience with some good Duke posters when UK failed with a lot of talent
just fans being fans

BTW i think it is dumb
the NCAAT being single elimination makes it a crap shoot
that is also what makes it exciting

The fact that the #1 team has only triumphed 5 times in 40 years (or whatever the stat is) says it all.

Yet the average fan still ranks programs almost solely by title count.

if titles are the only thing that makes a fan happy then they are going to have a lot of unhappy years in their life
Don't fall for his schtick. He said what he said because he doesn't want KU to be judged by the fact that it only has 3 titles. If KU had 5 titles, he never would have said that.

He's the ultimate KU homer and UK hater.

Don't fall for his schtick. He said what he said because he doesn't want KU to be judged by the fact that it only has 3 titles. If KU had 5 titles, he never would have said that.

He's the ultimate KU homer and UK hater.

How many times do I have to tell you that being a Kentucky fan doesn’t make your skittle balls larger? Your girlfriend (boyfriend?) can attest to that.

Jeffy calling someone else a homer is pretty dayum funny.

I think the NCAA should give itself at least a 2 year ban for lack of institutional control. It can't control its members.

The whole college sports system needs a reboot..

ADVERTISEMENT