ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Wiretaps Revealed today

How many times do I have to tell you that being a Kentucky fan doesn’t make your skittle balls larger? Your girlfriend (boyfriend?) can attest to that.

Jeffy calling someone else a homer is pretty dayum funny.
I say more negative things about UK than any other UK fan you will find on here. I tell it like it is, if there's something about Calipari or UK that I don't like, I have zero problems saying it.

You, on the other hand, are the direct opposite. Bill Self could slap your mom, just because she's ugly, and you would take up for him.

This is why I'm not as bothered about this shoe company scandal as you are. Instead of looking at the transgressions of your own program, you're hoping other blue blood programs get in trouble, so you can hide KU behind them and say that everyone does it. Pathetic.

I say more negative things about UK than any other UK fan you will find on here. I tell it like it is, if there's something about Calipari or UK that I don't like, I have zero problems saying it.

You, on the other hand, are the direct opposite. Bill Self could slap your mom, just because she's ugly, and you would take up for him.

This is why I'm not as bothered about this shoe company scandal as you are. Instead of looking at the transgressions of your own program, you're hoping other blue blood programs get in trouble, so you can hide KU behind them and say that everyone does it. Pathetic.

In your fanbase, predicting 39-1 is negative.

Not bothered at all by the shoe garbage, aside from the impact it’s having on recruiting. It was a matter of time before it all came out. I’ve never made excuses for Self or argued in favor of he or KU being “victims” of Adidas.

You, on the other hand, wouldn’t admit that Kentucky players are paid if video surfaced of Cal making it rain. Your head will remain buried deep like the superhomer you are.

Not bothered at all by the shoe garbage, aside from the impact it’s having on recruiting. It was a matter of time before it all came out. I’ve never made excuses for Self or argued in favor of he or KU being “victims” of Adidas.

You, on the other hand, wouldn’t admit that Kentucky players are paid if video surfaced of Cal making it rain. Your head will remain buried deep like the superhomer you are.

Shocking fanatics hope for perfection. :confused:

It's funny when a team rooting for their team bothers others.

Feeling a little butt hurt are we?

Rustled again.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
When you are rustled as much as you it needs to be mentioned several times.

No, no it doesn’t.

The amount of failure you guys manage to pack into one thread is incredible. Something in the water over there?

You seem to struggle with the meaning of words. Like "verified" for instance.

Preston didn't play. KU then held Silvio all of last year waiting on a ruling. Then that ruling will either be upheld or adjusted by the commission and we will know that result within the next 2 weeks. The facts of the case show Silvio knew nothing about what happened and he received no money. It involved $2500 given to his guardian for classes. That is legal. Since the money didn't end up going to classes it was donated to charity.

Preston didn't play. KU then held Silvio all of last year waiting on a ruling. Then that ruling will either be upheld or adjusted by the commission and we will know that result within the next 2 weeks. The facts of the case show Silvio knew nothing about what happened and he received no money. It involved $2500 given to his guardian for classes. That is legal. Since the money didn't end up going to classes it was donated to charity.

It didn’t matter what the Kanters did with the money FYI. Though it was substantially more.

I will say, there could be info the NCAA has that we don’t. I have a hard time believing they banned him for 2 years in the first place over 2500. That doesn’t make sense to me. Renardo Sydney only got a year and a half for 13000.

It is a violation of NCAA rules for anyone representing a basketball player to receive money for their recruitment. See Cam Newton rule. KU is as dirty as they come.

Arizona must have some crappy lawyers on retainer if they still have Sean Miller in place by the time this trial's over, or the contract they wrote lacks the standard "for cause" language. Either way, they're playing with NCAA fire (in like 5 years, but still).

We do have proof of Kansas players being paid.

Why admit to something that is not true?

Duke learned that in 2012 and 2014.
Anybody can lose in a one game shootout. There is a lot of Parody in college basketball. After Duke beat UK so bad early in the year I thought there was no team could touch them. Shows what I know.

The last time a team had 2 of the top 3 draft picks... UK won the title. Thats the last team to have close to the same talent Duke had this year.

The last time a team had 2 of the top 3 draft picks... UK won the title. Thats the last team to have close to the same talent Duke had this year.
So funny. That UK team had a much better supporting cast. Had what, 7 guys in double figures? Duke had two really good guys. And neither could shoot threes or FTs.

ADVERTISEMENT