ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Wiretaps Revealed today

The total payroll of UK and Duke players in the last decade probably surpasses the rest of the country combined.
tenor.gif

If Rick truly didn’t know, and he legitimately thought Brian Bowen just fell in his lap, out of the blue, at the last second because he’s a great coach, that situation is even more hilarious than it already was.
I mean, yeah----I guess. BUT.....For one, hate him or love him, dude can coach. Secondly, I mean kids "falling in the lap", staying in school, sometimes happens. Not the same, BUT----Lamb and Jones are not at UK if not for of an impending lockout. They didn't stay for any other reason but that. So sometimes lady luck smiles on you. SOmetimes, she doesn't. Maybe everyone else told Bowen no? Maybe then UL was his only option? SO maybe---just maybe----he did "fall in the lap", of Pitino. Maybe?

Reactions: Montana81
I mean, yeah----I guess. BUT.....For one, hate him or love him, dude can coach. Secondly, I mean kids "falling in the lap", staying in school, sometimes happens. Not the same, BUT----Lamb and Jones are not at UK if not for of an impending lockout. They didn't stay for any other reason but that. So sometimes lady luck smiles on you. SOmetimes, she doesn't. Maybe everyone else told Bowen no? Maybe then UL was his only option? SO maybe---just maybe----he did "fall in the lap", of Pitino. Maybe?
This is a comically bad take. It has been established that he was paid.

This is a comically bad take. It has been established that he was paid.
No, what is comical is your reading comprehension. I mean, where did I say he wasn't paid? I said----maybe all the others said no. I never said he wasn't paid.

No, what is comical is your reading comprehension. I mean, where did I say he wasn't paid? I said----maybe all the others said no. I never said he wasn't paid.
Well if he was paid to attend Louisville, Rick Pitino didn't "luck" into anything. Basic stuff here.

That is like saying Aunt Becky's daughter lucked into USC, GTFO. Someone taking a deliberate action to make something happen is the exact opposite of luck.

If Rick truly didn’t know, and he legitimately thought Brian Bowen just fell in his lap, out of the blue, at the last second because he’s a great coach, that situation is even more hilarious than it already was.
In legal terms, it's called plausible deniability.

Reactions: Hank_

If we were talking about a man that wasn’t too busy chasing skanks and jerking off in the mirror to monitor his program, I might give him the benefit of the doubt.

Setting aside the fact that he’s a compulsive liar, this is the quote that makes the situation too perfect.

Reactions: I am stupid
Well if he was paid to attend Louisville, Rick Pitino didn't "luck" into anything. Basic stuff here.

That is like saying Aunt Becky's daughter lucked into USC, GTFO. Someone taking a deliberate action to make something happen is the exact opposite of luck.
I never said Rick did luck into anything. I just insinuated he may have felt he did. C'mon, Global. You are a better poster than this.

If we were talking about a man that wasn’t too busy chasing skanks and jerking off in the mirror to monitor his program, I might give him the benefit of the doubt.

Setting aside the fact that he’s a compulsive liar, this is the quote that makes the situation too perfect.

I mean Hank, if he really didn't know, I mean this quote is harmless. Which I think is what you are saying. I agree, dude doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. But that doesn't dismiss that there is a chance he didn't know.

Reactions: Hank_
What is the time frame on these wiretaps? I mean, maybe Rick didn't know when it started, but............Who's to say eventually he didn't become aware?

I mean Hank, if he really didn't know, I mean this quote is harmless. Which I think is what you are saying. I agree, dude doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. But that doesn't dismiss that there is a chance he didn't know.

I’m not sure you’re getting the joke here.

It’s not that the quote is harmful/harmless. It’s that while everyone else in the entire world could look back on that situation and see the overwhelming probability of fraud, there’s a chance Rick’s ego couldn’t/didn’t.

Like a real life ”Emperor’s New Clothes” situation.

The head coach let’s this go on for 4 years in his own dorm with security cameras all over the place and assistant coaches involved and he didn’t know. If he didn’t he sure is a dumb head coach.

Reactions: treyforuk
I’d say Kentucky underachieved being that they were preseason #2..

All those burger boys too, and to lose to a team missing their best player. Ouch.

Reactions: wesr and Quavarius
I’d say Kentucky underachieved being that they were preseason #2..

All those burger boys too, and to lose to a team missing their best player. Ouch.

20-14. Losing to a lower seed in the first round. Ouch

Reactions: kl40504
ADVERTISEMENT