ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Wiretaps Revealed today

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Aww so rustled, gotta stick up for his boyfriend lol. Laughing
The rustle continues. You can go back to your mommy's basement now. I understand you live there rent free while we stay in your head rent free.

You and mebe and havok for that matter need to realize that most of the shade I throw is in response to the UK trolls that have come out of the woodwork on this board. If you want to take indirect offense to something I probably didn’t even quote you on, that’s on you. I’m not gonna let the likes of kl, ripthru or any of the other mouth breathers continuously throw shade at our program. There will be a response, and I’m sorry if that hurts your feelings. It seems like it does.

Who had whose name in their mouth dipshit. “Rustled”. “Triggered”. And all that other stupid shit you keep spouting.

Reactions: kl40504
Trying to get back on track here. Has enough come out about Sean Miller where Arizona cuts ties? A wiretapped phone call was played in court where Book Richardson stated that Miller was paying Ayton $10,000 per month while he was enrolled. Does it have to actually be Miller saying it for the hammer to drop?
At this point I'd say yes. They've let it play out this far. Anything short of having Miller on tape admitting to anything illegal he'll remain employed by Arizona.

Same old shit with you. You need a new routine.
Very rich coming from you. Kl and you practically spew the same drivel every day.

Got you raftards tied around my finger. It’s like clockwork.

Who had whose name in their mouth dipshit. “Rustled”. “Triggered”. And all that other stupid shit you keep spouting.
giphy.gif

Kl will fellate you with another “like” though lol. Sad!

Man you all just look to argue about anything.

Discuss the wiretaps and make another thread to bitch at each other.

I'm trying to read what's happening and all I see is people comparing classes from 5 years ago. WTF? Can you all not go 12 hours without trying to shit on the other?

They sure didn't care about UNC cheating for 20 years. UNC is the Golden child.

You may wanna get something for that obsession you have. BTW you pick up your prescription for that butthurt you acquired? I’m wondering you may have to lay on someone’s couch to discuss your problems because you got it bad.

Reactions: HRTheCard
You may wanna get something for that obsession you have. BTW you pick up your prescription for that butthurt you acquired? I’m wondering you may have to lay on someone’s couch to discuss your problems because you got it bad.
How about your couch?

In the least shocking news ever. Clemson fires the assistant coach (Steve Smith) that said he could buy Zion with the football team’s resources and keep it tight.

ADVERTISEMENT