ADVERTISEMENT

Duke won. UNC lost

Pretty happy about that. Not overly confident with Duke right now. But happy knowing that no matter how Duke finishes the year, unc is on the bottom of the barrel.
I felt the same...way back when UL lost and UK won. That's seems like a long time ago when UL lost. Wasn't it one of the first games of the tournament? It was so long ago, I can't remember.

1 seed lost to a 5 seed, how? This board was told since UNC beat Duke twice, they were the real ACC Champs. A lowly SEC football school sh! t down their throat How?
Auburn does one thing. Does it well if teams let them.

I'm pretty sure no one from UNC is guarding an Aubrun player still. (i suck at words)

Reactions: Random UK Fan
"Bookends" would be fitting if they beat UK in the title game.

34 is a mercy number. If anyone remembers. K called off the dogs unlike Roy back at KU.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I would say there are a couple teams playing BETTER than duke right now. Not saying they ARE better but duke has played down to their competition for 5/6 halves so far
My point is, Duke is wining games playing short handed. So many on this board fail to realize how a top player out affects the phyche of the team, and game prep.

Missing some of the usual suspects this morning. Must suck to lose to a 5 seed with 2 lottery picks and another 1st rounder on the team.

Reactions: Quavarius
I’m going to remain a classy Duke fan and not rub it into the Holes faces, but man, it was a lot of confident, cocky, arrogant fans who were making a lot of noise because they beat a Zion-less Duke team twice and only played 2 of the Top 6 ACC teams on the road.

Has Roy ever been blown out in back-to-back NCAA Tournament games as a Top 2 seed?

No, the NCAA said yes, UNC did give fake classes, and it was a serious infraction, but since they spent 18million to prove the whole school could have taken fake classes, it wasn't cheating.
So, they didn't cheat

They are total jokes. The NCAA and UNC

Agreed! Duke may have to play three one seeds (I count MSU as a one seed) in order to win the title! Easy path my ass!
Yeah both teams kind of got screwed.

As an MSU fan, I feel better than I did 2 weeks ago about Duke, because we’ve won in blowouts in our past 2 games and Duke has won 2 super close games. I’d still take Duke, but I think MSU could pull it off.

As an MSU fan, I feel better than I did 2 weeks ago about Duke, because we’ve won in blowouts in our past 2 games and Duke has won 2 super close games. I’d still take Duke, but I think MSU could pull it off.
If Duke has a starter out, slim chance, with Duke at full strength, hell no

I’m going to remain a classy Duke fan and not rub it into the Holes faces, but man, it was a lot of confident, cocky, arrogant fans who were making a lot of noise because they beat a Zion-less Duke team twice and only played 2 of the Top 6 ACC teams on the road.

Has Roy ever been blown out in back-to-back NCAA Tournament games as a Top 2 seed?

You stayed classy for a minute but it’s all good. We got our doors browned off and props to Auburn. If you lay an egg tomorrow I’ll stay classy too. Winking

No, the NCAA said yes, UNC did give fake classes, and it was a serious infraction, but since they spent 18million to prove the whole school could have taken fake classes, it wasn't cheating.
So, they didn't cheat

Wrong but I’m not going to get into it. Congrats Auburn!

Reactions: shun1
Right now the ACC looks a little overrated. I would not have really thought that. UNC had the same issues all year. At times when the offense is flowing and they are hitting they are nearly unbeatable. However, their D is average, they turn the ball over, and they have nothing inside when shots aren't falling. We've seen this team lay duds all year. The chances of a six game run without one was pretty slim. Great four year run for the seniors though. It was fun to watch them.

Reactions: shun1
Pretty happy about that. Not overly confident with Duke right now. But happy knowing that no matter how Duke finishes the year, unc is on the bottom of the barrel.
Plus NC State beat Auburn :)

How sad is it that your AD tries to troll UNC for losing in the Sweet 16 a couple of days after losing in the NIT. I mean, an actual administrator at your university acting like, well, you.

Right now the ACC looks a little overrated. I would not have really thought that. UNC had the same issues all year. At times when the offense is flowing and they are hitting they are nearly unbeatable. However, their D is average, they turn the ball over, and they have nothing inside when shots aren't falling. We've seen this team lay duds all year. The chances of a six game run without one was pretty slim. Great four year run for the seniors though. It was fun to watch them.
Who is UNC losing to graduation/draft? What are you guys expected to look like next year?

But those close games can help a young team with no NCAA Tournament experience grow. I would be more concerned if we’d been blowing everyone out and then looked surprised in a tight game.

Also, Duke played against an old coach (UCF) and a conference foe (VT). We’ll see how we look against a team with no familiarity to the Duke program. MSU could certainly win and I wouldn’t be shocked, but if it’s close, I like my Dukies!

How sad is it that your AD tries to troll UNC for losing in the Sweet 16 a couple of days after losing in the NIT. I mean, an actual administrator at your university acting like, well, you.
You pay a lot of attention to the Wolfpack. Starting to think you have some kind of complex. Glad that we are always in your heart though. Go Wolfpack!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT