ADVERTISEMENT

Duke won. UNC lost

I’ve posted here a long time. I don’t think anyone would accuse me of being overly positive about UNC. I definitely will defend them against unreasonable and biased opinions though.
When North Carolina is deserving of their seed I will praise them. I praised them before the tournament in 2017 and was bummed That we were their 2 seed. I felt like we could win the game but I knew it would take another huge effort from Monk.

This year you stayed around the bottom of the top ten until the two duke games without Zion. That’s when it blew up. You were easily the worst one seed I’m glad it worked out in our favor this time.

I don’t really have an issue with a Kentucky is better than UNC argument. It is using the two Duke games against them. That’s silly based on what happened the third game.

Losing to a hot team in the sweet sixteen does not mean you were overrated. Such a stupid stance.
You’re right. It was the being seeded a one that made them overrated. Michigan St still proving they deserved that one over them. Thank goodness the committee believes the hype

Reactions: Scotty00
You’re right. It was the being seeded a one that made them overrated. Michigan St still proving they deserved that one over them. Thank goodness the committee believes the hype
You seem upset for a fan that still has a team in the tournament. Hindsight helps all arguments.

You seem upset for a fan that still has a team in the tournament. Hindsight helps all arguments.
I was Dug in on this before the brackets came out.

I’d much rather be playing auburn than Michigan St. this year it worked in our favor but what about next year? Michigan St was the team that got screwed and to a degree Duke.

Reactions: Scotty00
Recent years? 2012 and 2014. Won a N.C. in 2015.

Or is this one of those timeframe things where Afam U fans set their own parameters.
It's just the years where K was bounced in the 1st round by a 14 and a 15 seed.

It's just the years where K was bounced in the 1st round by a 14 and a 15 seed.
If you need 5 years ago and 7 years ago to be “recent” to help you get through the day, cool.

He is no doubt the best ever, winning N.C’s in multiple era’s, but you want to focus on a couple of upsets.

Enjoy the game today.

If you need 5 years ago and 7 years ago to be “recent” to help you get through the day, cool.

He is no doubt the best ever, winning N.C’s in multiple era’s, but you want to focus on a couple of upsets.

Enjoy the game today.
I just want to give K credit for the things he has done that Roy has never done.

The one thing we all know is 5>3 and K didn’t look the other way while his kids cheated.
Hmmmmm. So you get to hang around the program and boosters? Can you share some photos of your experiences.

Made it further than unc. Small. Small victory.
giphy.gif

Reactions: AWilli6995
Well. UK had two top five teams coming into the season. And didn't make it, so......
Yeah, but everyone has sucked off duke all year long. Zion has had more tv coverage than freaking Obama had in 4 years as president. Cal didn’t have any transcendent players, Duke had 2, plus Reddish.

Cal takes heat for not winning more with "all that nba talent", but K never catches heat. He has to take some heat for this failure.

Reactions: AWilli6995
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT