ADVERTISEMENT

Duke won. UNC lost

Yeah, but everyone has sucked off duke all year long. Zion has had more tv coverage than freaking Obama had in 4 years as president. Cal didn’t have any transcendent players, Duke had 2, plus Reddish.

Cal takes heat for not winning more with "all that nba talent", but K never catches heat. He has to take some heat for this failure.
Obama was president for 8 years. But whatever.

Made it further than unc. Small. Small victory.

UNC didn’t have the 1,2, and 3 recruits in the class. One thing is for sure Scheyer and company aren’t as good as K was before he handed the Xs and Os over to his assistants and accepted the role of strictly bitching at the refs

Yeah, but everyone has sucked off duke all year long. Zion has had more tv coverage than freaking Obama had in 4 years as president. Cal didn’t have any transcendent players, Duke had 2, plus Reddish.

Cal takes heat for not winning more with "all that nba talent", but K never catches heat. He has to take some heat for this failure.
M an, you UK fans whine and bitch about shit Duke or K has no control over. Sorry, Duke had Zion. Geez. What a pussy.

M an, you UK fans whine and bitch about shit Duke or K has no control over. Sorry, Duke had Zion. Geez. What a pussy.

LMAO!!!! 2 years in a row with all that talent and no final 4. One of your bally hooed freshman choked on the FT and this is what you get Filly boy!!!

Reactions: SpartanRock
WTF do you even mean by that?

You can't deny what I'm saying. That team was incredibly talented. Those games against UCF and VT were very telling, it finafin caught up with them.

Winning with freshmen is incredibly hard, but I thought this team was way too talented to for that to matter.

WTF do you even mean by that?

You can't deny what I'm saying. That team was incredibly talented. Those games against UCF and VT were very telling, it finafin caught up with them.

Winning with freshmen is incredibly hard, but I thought this team was way too talented to for that to matter.

When you're butt naked last in 3 point shooting and just as terrible at the FT line, it's going to catch up with you.

When you're butt naked last in 3 point shooting and just as terrible at the FT line, it's going to catch up with you.
But, but,but, I thought you said they were so good. Which is it? Good and lost or not that good.

In the end you are both losers and both think you are more important than you really are.

Michigan state now bow down.

All this talk about the acc being so amazing and the last team left is Virginia, the team that lost to a 16 seed last year

My god, couldn’t have written it better myself

UNC wasn't # 1 to start the season. Just log off and and do a boy cry, I just hope you're not home alone Filly Fill.
So you actually take into account PRE season rankings. Man, you are dumber than I thought.

Says the fool with stupid ass handle. I'll say it again, your coach under achieved, pisses you off don't it? SmokinSmile
No it doesn’t. He didn’t take one shot or miss the FT.

You have emphasized PRE season rankings and recruiting rankings which both evaluate without one minute of a game played.

You are a fng imbecile short bus ******.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT