ADVERTISEMENT

Duke won. UNC lost

But those close games can help a young team with no NCAA Tournament experience grow. I would be more concerned if we’d been blowing everyone out and then looked surprised in a tight game.

Also, Duke played against an old coach (UCF) and a conference foe (VT). We’ll see how we look against a team with no familiarity to the Duke program. MSU could certainly win and I wouldn’t be shocked, but if it’s close, I like my Dukies!
MSU has also been pretty awful in close games this season. Indiana twice, Illinois, Louisville. We don’t have many wins decided by 5 point or fewer. Maybe 2 on the season. Duke is very good in close games.

Reactions: Quavarius
Who is UNC losing to graduation/draft? What are you guys expected to look like next year?

They are losing a lot. Kenny Williams, Luke Maye, Cam Johnson, Coby White, and Nassir Little is who I would guess they lose. Having Bacot will be huge because they will finally have a legit post presence. If they get Anthony and Tucker and any wing they will be ok.

Reactions: kyjeff1
MSU has also been pretty awful in close games this season. Indiana twice, Illinois, Louisville. We don’t have many wins decided by 5 point or fewer. Maybe 2 on the season. Duke is very good in close games.

Eventually their luck has to run out though. Not that they aren't good in them but even Duke fans admit there has been some luck involved. Maybe it doesn't run out though.

I don’t know where you get your information. I don’t follow Yow around like you apparently. You know we have a new AD right? Boo

No, I have no idea. Just know Yow is somehow affiliated with State. So no opinion on whatever she is to your university being so insecure that she trolls UNC on Twitter?

Eventually their luck has to run out though. Not that they aren't good in them but even Duke fans admit there has been some luck involved. Maybe it doesn't run out though.
Hopefully for MSU. If we play like we did yesterday against Duke I’ll feel very good. Usually we don’t have that few of turnovers and that few of fouls.

No, I have no idea. Just know Yow is somehow affiliated with State. So no opinion on whatever she is to your university being so insecure that she trolls UNC on Twitter?
Not really. I like her. I liked her sister. I like our new AD. UNC cheats?

Not really. I like her. I liked her sister. I like our new AD. UNC cheats?

Of course not. We aren't the ones who paid a player to come play for our school. If the NCAA punishes you guys you can all get together and cry about how unfair it is. If they don't does it really matter though? Not like you are really a threat.

Not surprised you would like her though. You guys act pretty similar (seems so at least).

Reactions: wrbchWolfPack81
They are losing a lot. Kenny Williams, Luke Maye, Cam Johnson, Coby White, and Nassir Little is who I would guess they lose. Having Bacot will be huge because they will finally have a legit post presence. If they get Anthony and Tucker and any wing they will be ok.
Wow, that's a lot of talent to replace.

Of course not. We aren't the ones who paid a player to come play for our school. If the NCAA punishes you guys you can all get together and cry about how unfair it is. If they don't does it really matter though? Not like you are really a threat.

Not surprised you would like her though. You guys act pretty similar (seems so at least).
Why would I not like her? She gave me Kevin Keatts and he is a winner. Our women are top notch. Baseball team is one of the best in the country. We always beat Carolina in football. Things are going pretty good for the Pack.

Why would I not like her? She gave me Kevin Keatts and he is a winner. Our women are top notch. Baseball team is one of the best in the country. We always beat Carolina in football. Things are going pretty good for the Pack.

Now win a conference championship.

I’m going to remain a classy Duke fan and not rub it into the Holes faces, but man, it was a lot of confident, cocky, arrogant fans who were making a lot of noise because they beat a Zion-less Duke team twice and only played 2 of the Top 6 ACC teams on the road.

Has Roy ever been blown out in back-to-back NCAA Tournament games as a Top 2 seed?
What's your definition of a blowout? I know he hasn't lost to a 14 seed and a 15 seed in recent years.

I said it from the get go. We got the most overrated #1 in the tournament.

That isn't entirely fair though. We would have lost anyway to a team that hits 17 3s but without three dudes sick I think we at least would have looked a little bit more like the team they were the last two months of the year. However, when you guys beat them today without one of their best players you can beat your chest somewhere. We definitely got hammered in that second half.

That isn't entirely fair though. We would have lost anyway to a team that hits 17 3s but without three dudes sick I think we at least would have looked a little bit more like the team they were the last two months of the year. However, when you guys beat them today without one of their best players you can beat your chest somewhere. We definitely got hammered in that second half.
Go read my posts before the tournament and I’ll gladly show you my cbs tournament bracket. I didn’t expect you guys to beat auburn. You were pumped to a 1 by beating duke twice without Zion. End of story.

Go read my posts before the tournament and I’ll gladly show you my cbs tournament bracket. I didn’t expect you guys to beat auburn. You were pumped to a 1 by beating duke twice without Zion. End of story.

We lost to them in the last second with Zion so were basically even with them with both teams healthy. Auburn is the hottest team in the country with Okeke. That team caught us with three key players sick. I think when healthy we would have been right there with an Auburn team that was playing as well as anyone in the country. Unfortunately, we won't know how far they could have gone now.

I also said before the tournament that I Kentucky got an easier draw as the 2 than UNC as the 1. Houston is good but not playing nearly as well as Auburn. I'm not sure why being a 1 is more important than getting favorable matchups.

What's your definition of a blowout? I know he hasn't lost to a 14 seed and a 15 seed in recent years.
Recent years? 2012 and 2014. Won a N.C. in 2015.

Or is this one of those timeframe things where Afam U fans set their own parameters.

We lost to them in the last second with Zion so were basically even with them with both teams healthy. Auburn is the hottest team in the country with Okeke. That team caught us with three key players sick. I think when healthy we would have been right there with an Auburn team that was playing as well as anyone in the country. Unfortunately, we won't know how far they could have gone now.

I also said before the tournament that I Kentucky got an easier draw as the 2 than UNC as the 1. Houston is good but not playing nearly as well as Auburn. I'm not sure why being a 1 is more important than getting favorable matchups.
Hottest team in the country huh? Should have lost in the first round.

Lmao I love your excuses. Keep them coming. Everyone outside of espn and your blind fan base knew you were overrated. If Zion doesn’t get hurt you are a 3 seed where you belonged in the first place

Duke and UK have been pretty resilient this tournament. I will continue to hope both of you lose, but can’t deny the toughness (of you bitches).

Reactions: ThroughBlue

Lmao I love your excuses. Keep them coming. Everyone outside of espn and your blind fan base knew you were overrated. If Zion doesn’t get hurt you are a 3 seed where you belonged in the first place

We lost. There are no excuses at this point in the year. There are reasons. The main reason is that they hit 17 threes. We lose that game healthy as well. However, the stretch you are making is terrible based on the facts. You seem to lack the ability to understand context.

We lost. There are no excuses at this point in the year. There are reasons. The main reason is that they hit 17 threes. We lose that game healthy as well. However, the stretch you are making is terrible based on the facts. You seem to lack the ability to understand context.
What stretch? That you were overrated? How is that a stretch I’ve been saying it for weeks.

What stretch? That you were overrated? How is that a stretch I’ve been saying it for weeks.

Saying it doesn’t make it true. That makes no sense. The logic you are trying to apply is the stretch.

Saying it doesn’t make it true. That makes no sense. The logic you are trying to apply is the stretch.
The logic is you beat duke twice without Zion. After those two games the hype train geared into overdrive.

Yes, the hype train. You are part of that insecure portion of BBN who feel the hype train always hurts your team. Facts and logic and reasons be damned. The man is out to get you. Weird way to go about things.

Yes, the hype train. You are part of that insecure portion of BBN who feel the hype train always hurts your team. Facts and logic and reasons be damned. The man is out to get you. Weird way to go about things.
Lol can you read? It helped us. It overrated you and put you as our 1 seed.

I can read. I just can’t keep track of which of you are reasonable. That’s my bad for engaging.

I can read. I just can’t keep track of which of you are reasonable. That’s my bad for engaging.
Anything not telling you how good North Carolina is isn’t reasonable? I even tried to sig bet with awilli but he declined because deep down he knew what everyone else did

I’ve posted here a long time. I don’t think anyone would accuse me of being overly positive about UNC. I definitely will defend them against unreasonable and biased opinions though.

i don't think unc were overrated. at their best i think they were the only team in the country capable of beating duke when they are playing A ball. they just ran into a buzzsaw in auburn. duke may do the same with MSU this afternoon. time will tell. the best teams don't always play in the final four.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT