ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Jeffries has a message for Kentucky:

That’s great dude won’t score 200 points for Memphis and is butt hurt we took Whitney over him. Good luck to the kid as he will be there four years.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
giphy.gif

Sounds more like a message for Duke.

You guys didn't know next year there will be a team able to duplicate the talent you all have this year. According to this kid, your once-in-a-generation lineup is fairly easy to repeat.

Kid and his dad sure love to talk.
Yep. Classic case of sour grapes. He didn't like seeing someone being recruited better than him, so now UK is the enemy. If he's happy to slip back into the familair comfort zone of high school instead of taking on the challenge that UK will inevitably present, then I'd prefer he go with Memphis anyway. Not sure he could live up to the hype here.

He's got no problem pointing out that he's Duke talent-level though. Laughing

Last edited:
With Hardaway coaching, I see this duo taking Memphis to the Elite 8.
He's 3 and 3 atm, very strong showing so far...

Prediction: with a Duke 3 type 2019 recruiting class coming in i'd wager they make the tourney but in a 8/9 match up and one and done the tourney..

He's 3 and 3 atm, very strong showing so far...

Prediction: with a Duke 3 type 2019 recruiting class coming in i'd wager they make the tourney but in a 8/9 match up and one and done the tourney..
Hardaway inherited a horrible roster, 3-3 isn’t bad.

I don't recall any backlash other than the usual brain dead twitter peoples. UK got a better commit from the same position the very next day lol.

With Hardaway coaching, I see this duo taking Memphis to the Elite 8.

It's too early to tell one way or the other about Hardaway coaching.

If I was Calipari I'd be finding out what preseason tournament Memphis is playing in next year and signing myself up. I think Hardaway is going to be a great recruiter, jury is still out on his coaching skills.

If I was Calipari I'd be finding out what preseason tournament Memphis is playing in next year and signing myself up. I think Hardaway is going to be a great recruiter, jury is still out on his coaching skills.
Not a bad idea at all. Put on boot on Penny's head just as he is trying to stand up and squash the supposed uprising.

Cats fans shouldn’t have went after the kid for decommitting. Y’all did this to him!

Are we allowed to blame Duke fans if Barrett takes a turn for the worse for all the hate he got at the end of the Gonzaga game Winking?

Reactions: JimboBBN
I was thinking this myself. Those Duke fans though, never causing any trouble ;)

Who said that? If you visit the Duke board,
I’ve certainly called *those* fans out as well. They don’t get a pass by acting like Kentucky fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT