ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Jeffries has a message for Kentucky:

If I was Calipari I'd be finding out what preseason tournament Memphis is playing in next year and signing myself up. I think Hardaway is going to be a great recruiter, jury is still out on his coaching skills.
Josh Pastner 2.0

Hmm...
10237456_G.jpg
It's always a good idea to post things like that on social media. Add a terroristic threatening charge to what I am sure is already a long rap sheet. Very intelligent.

True, but going after kids about a game says more about the adults no matter the shade of blue they root for.
For real. Some despicable people out there. Mostly keyboard warriors that wouldn't have the stones to say those things in person.

Reactions: Quavarius
For real. Some despicable people out there. Mostly keyboard warriors that wouldn't have the stones to say those things in person.
This guy must belong to the FFA future felons of America. What a total douche. It’s a shame the gun didn’t backfire on his hand

I'm sure a lot of silly UK fans went after him so I don't blame him for being annoyed by that. However, they are fans. You can't act like them. They are known to no one except for their families. You are a little more out there than that so it just makes you look silly in the end.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I'm sure a lot of silly UK fans went after him so I don't blame him for being annoyed by that. However, they are fans. You can't act like them. They are known to no one except for their families. You are a little more out there than that so it just makes you look silly in the end.
Yep, although I know how I was at 18.... and I would've said something too. Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT