ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t have a best bud on here
tenor.gif

LMAO, didn't you learn from the movie Top Gun that You never leave your wingman?
You just dropped him like a bad habit. Ha ha

As a Navy man who served in Topgun I definitely know about it. But since we’re both UNC fans we had to set the record straight to a couple of misguided fans, you included. On the real, no sense to lie on who you are and what you claim to have and that includes UNC fans. He has to come clean and I’m sure you guys will let him have it. I defended KU, Duke, UK on numerous occasions but I won’t defend anyone who does that.

As a Navy man who served in Topgun I definitely know about it. But since we’re both UNC fans we had to set the record straight to a couple of misguided fans, you included. On the real, no sense to lie on who you are and what you claim to have and that includes UNC fans. He has to come clean and I’m sure you guys will let him have it. I defended KU, Duke, UK on numerous occasions but I won’t defend anyone who does that.
I'll agree with most of this, but you never set anyone, especially me, straight on the UNC*** AFAM scandal. You just agreed with everything @uncfan in ky said.
But hey, I'll forgive you on this joyous day.

Dude may be a good guy in real time, but on these boards, he was a real prick.

I'll agree with most of this, but you never set anyone, especially me, straight on the UNC*** AFAM scandal. You just agreed with everything @uncfan in ky said.
But hey, I'll forgive you on this joyous day.

You are on the wrong side of any sort of right to absolve here. You were educated. You just chose, and still choose, to remain willfully ignorant. Do you not find it strange how obsessed you are with this unc poster?

he will just claim someone hacked his account like he did when he posted the comments about the mans son who had committed suicide

Was that him? I remember all of that on Rafters, but I wasn't around for the original story. Wasn't there another person involved?

That’s why I ****s with you! You’ve been cool since Day 1

Was that him? I remember all of that on Rafters, but I wasn't around for the original story. Wasn't there another person involved?

the only other poster i know that was involved was the father that he was arguing with and went on his fanpage and posted the comments. you just do not cross a line like that
i have had him on ignore since it became an option

Reactions: wildcatwelder
he will just claim someone hacked his account like he did when he posted the comments about the mans son who had committed suicide

See, I was starting to feel sorry for him but if he did THAT on top of THIS, that’s inexcusable.

Reactions: mebeblue2
So we haven't seen @uncfan in ky OR @Scotty00 ITT yet. If its possible UNC fan made up a fake wife...

Holy ****balls, if he ALSO made up a fake rival, that would literally make this the greatest thread in the history of the internet. Like... ever.

But no way. That can't be.

*clasps his hands together and prays to Jesus and Santa that he DID invent Scotty*

What he's said about his wife in other threads:

Ya I’ve seen her, she’s very hot. I have tons more I could post but I’m selective to keep her identity hidden.

Oh no... you don’t think my wife is hot. Keep enjoying your fatties & I’ll keep enjoying her.

Naw I’m good, I’ve got a sexy ass blonde wife I crawl in bed with every night. I’m more than ok.

I have a beautiful wife, 2 great kids, a nice paying career that I love, trust me, life is good.

The fact that you think that a middle school nickname bothers me, shows how stupid you really are.

I agree with this. Right now life is great. Love my career. Have a beautiful wife, 2 great kids. My son is very talented in baseball & has a great future in it. Just trying to help keep him on the right path & hopefully the skies the limit for him. College was great, played D2 baseball & had some really wild times but nothing compares to now.

My wife of 18 years. Took it last week in Fort Walton Beach Florida. She looks pretty damn good to be 37 & a mother of 2.

My Wife is from Texas & most of her family went to A&M. Good thing is their mainly football fans, like 95% of the SEC.

What he's said in this thread:

Thanks... I definitely married up... no doubt about it.

Yes sir. I’ve had a few pics of her on here. I change them up every few months. I think that one was taken before her morning jog on thanksgiving.

She’s definitely not a workout model like Brian’s but I think she’s very beautiful. Great mother, great wife & has a great career.

Outside of that damn Dallas Cowboys star tattooed on her ass check, she’s pretty great.

Nothing to throw the towel in for. I was asked about the pic & told the truth. I didn’t come here bragging.

Why would I change it? I will around Christmas after I take another pic of her.

Last edited:
How bad does a person's life have to suck for them to pretend to be something they aren't, to a group of people that they will likely never meet or have any interaction with besides an online message board ?
If anything, this is a place to be brutally honest about how much your life sucks. I have certainly used this as a place to vent about shitty parts of my life.

On the real, I hope @uncfan in ky is just a bullshitter and not a depressed guy seeking some kind of validity on a anonymous message board.

If anything, this is a place to be brutally honest about how much your life sucks. I have certainly used this as a place to vent about shitty parts of my life.

On the real, I hope @uncfan in ky is just a bullshitter and not a depressed guy seeking some kind of validity on a anonymous message board.

I genuinely don't think I've ever intentionally lied here. I just don't get the point; I don't know anyone here (well, Jimbo I guess, but nobody else) so there is absolutely nothing to be gained by anyone here thinking anything about me... it is MUCH better to have a place where people DON'T know you so you can be honest than trying to look cool in front of a bunch of people you don't know.

Reactions: Fox2monk
You are on the wrong side of any sort of right to absolve here. You were educated. You just chose, and still choose, to remain willfully ignorant. Do you not find it strange how obsessed you are with this unc poster?
Obsessed? Because I laughed my way through the Anniversary thread?
Actually, you're the ignorant one if you couldn't tell that most of that thread was just playful banter. We were giving each other a hard time for most of that thread.

....keep dreaming, rocker of the manbun.
Lol your fantasy man must rock a man bun or it’s your alter ego, either way you bring it up a lot. Not that it’s weird or anything, just keep doing you mr. light loafers.

Lol your fantasy man must rock a man bun or it’s your alter ego, either way you bring it up a lot. Not that it’s weird or anything, just keep doing you mr. light loafers.

Hey UL, I gotta ask about your vote here. I think you've explained before... why don't you think UNC used a loophole to avoid punishment? Is it that you don't think they did anything wrong, or because whatever they did wasn't against the rules so they didn't need to use a loophole, or what?

Obsessed? Because I laughed my way through the Anniversary thread?
Actually, you're the ignorant one if you couldn't tell that most of that thread was just playful banter. We were giving each other a hard time for most of that thread.

I mean, you said you wished you could have seen your own face when you realized what was going down. That's a tad creepy.

Hey UL, I gotta ask about your vote here. I think you've explained before... why don't you think UNC used a loophole to avoid punishment? Is it that you don't think they did anything wrong, or because whatever they did wasn't against the rules so they didn't need to use a loophole, or what?
I just don’t think the ncaa had their shit together, and they still don’t, and UNC took advantage. Point blank.

Also the faux outrage by some fan bases regarding it is pretty dumb.

I just don’t think the ncaa had their shit together, and they still don’t, and UNC took advantage. Point blank.

Also the faux outrage by some fan bases regarding it is pretty dumb.

I still find it hilarious and more than a tad disingenuous. Some athletes did even more than what was and is still done at other schools but these idiots want UNC punished because they just don't like them. F 'em. They had their chance to run their mouth and were wrong. It is and has been time for them to take their medicine, admit their BS, and shut up.

ADVERTISEMENT