ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I showed Stevie Wonder this thread and he said:

Clufoudoudoudoydoudoudoudoudouxoucoudoysi Sotsoyxoydoyxoydo
SOydoyxoydoydydoyduodufprorofpufpjvipcpucoyxoudoysysiydoufpufpufpufoueoysoydpufpjfpufpudoydpucpuchpvpjclcydydoudousoyeoydoydoycupcpufpudupfupfpufpufpufpufpufpufpufpufpufupfupfpufpufpufpufpufpufpufpufpuVPjcucoucoucoyxoydiysoydyoxoyxoyxoydoywsoydpufupfpivigpivupcpucpjcpjvouxyxouxoucohcohcouxoyydysyduocoucoucupvupfpufufufufpufuffupfufguhbjiobffddzytchjjhfdxxdggv
Laughing That's awful.

Reactions: Quavarius
I disagree. That dude trolled every board he could like it was his job.
I hear ya. He didn’t mind handing it out, that’s for sure. And I’ve never been to another board, so what do I know. Just seems a little juvenile to call in the reserves on top of everything else.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
I hear ya. He didn’t mind handing it out, that’s for sure. And I’ve never been to another board, so what do I know. Just seems a little juvenile to call in the reserves on top of everything else.
Just think though, what would @uncfan in ky do if a Duke or UK fan was caught like he was today?
That guy would rent one of those turbo prop planes in every major city and fly banners behind them calling us out.

@uncfan in ky don't leave us. Just own it. You aren't the first person to fabricate their life on the internet. Hit the reset button brah.
Yeah. I’d never fvcking do it, but this isn’t something you can’t survive, as far as posting here goes. Own it. Move on. You’re gonna eat a lot of shit for it, but such is the cost of talking all that shit.

And looking at the “Happy Anniversary” thread, I think this is moving into the realm where I don’t want to participate. Fun for a bit, then, not so much.

Wear it and move on, bro. Go Heels.

Yeah. I’d never fvcking do it, but this isn’t something you can’t survive, as far as posting here goes. Own it. Move on. You’re gonna eat a lot of shit for it, but such is the cost of talking all that shit.

And looking at the “Happy Anniversary” thread, I think this is moving into the realm where I don’t want to participate. Fun for a bit, then, not so much.

Wear it and move on, bro. Go Heels.

I am done after tonight. Never had any real beef with the guy. Will let the people who are invested in him pile on. I do have some sympathy for him. Obviously struggles being himself, and being yourself is all that should be asked of you.

I am done after tonight. Never had any real beef with the guy. Will let the people who are invested in him pile on. I do have some sympathy for him. Obviously struggles being himself, and being yourself is all that should be asked of you.
Likewise. And well said.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301

Wait wait wait. You are just never going to mention this again?

Hey. You know that thing people do, when they pretend to cough but instead say bullshit really obviously?

Well.... *coughbullshit*

;)

Hey, end of day, he is an adult who made his Internet forum bed... he might have to cozy up in it or make a new account. Neither is a particularly fun option, but it sort of is what he made it.

Wait wait wait. You are just never going to mention this again?

Hey. You know that thing people do, when they pretend to cough but instead say bullshit really obviously?

Well.... *coughbullshit*

;)

Hey, end of day, he is an adult who made his Internet forum bed... he might have to cozy up in it or make a new account. Neither is a particularly fun option, but it sort of is what he made it.
I won't pile on after tonight. Of course if the situation presents itself, it will be there. But there is no reason for me to pile on when there are many others who will.

I don't disagree with you on the rest.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
I won't pile on after tonight. Of course if the situation presents itself, it will be there. But there is no reason for me to pile on when there are many others who will.

I don't disagree with you on the rest.
I'll go with this as well, I think I pounded enough.

Back to sports.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Everyone knows uncfaninky is gonna come back and earn us piling on again. It’s encoded into his DNA.

This is one hell of an epic thread. ... spawning threads of greatness on RR and the duke sight. ...

even my wife is getting in on it... I asked May I haz sexy time and she said go for it... any Germán model pic I want... damn her for dissing me and making me proud at the same time Laughing

@uncfan in ky after @MileHighSpartan shit on his chest.

Mark-Wahlberg-Computer-Smash.gif
OD2V.gif

This thread needs another plot twist. Someone should contact his "wife" via IG and inform her of this so we can get her opinion. I would like to know how she became such a big Cowboys fan. :D

ADVERTISEMENT