ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
wtf?

219tpcj.png

I mean, how do you come back from this? He has to come back, he can't help himself. He lives for this board and it would kill him if he went one day not trolling this place.

@uncfan in ky , you are going to have to come get you're whoopins. Don't try to create a new account in an attempt to hide, you can't hide your posting style well enough, you will eventually get caught and this will all be worse.

Maybe I should dig up your anniversary thread to drag you out of your hiding place. You can't resist posting in that thread.

Last edited:
I mean, how do you come back from this? He has to come back, he can't help himself. He lives for this board and it would kill him if he went one day not trolling this place.

@uncfan in ky , you are going to have to come get you're whoopins. Don't try to create a new account in an attempt to hide, you can't hide your posting style we'll enough, you will eventually get caught and this will all be worse.

Maybe I should dig up your anniversary thread to drag you out of your hiding place. You can't resist posting in that thread.

Oh yes. Make that thread actually the thread for the anniversary of THIS thread. Then it serves an actually purpose. Every year, bring it back. Holy shitballs yes.

Just so y'all know, the chick in my avatar is NOT my wife.

I'll be paying attention to avatar changes, I'm sure uncfan isn't the only one.

I had to leave to work for a bit, came back and had 51 alerts.

Given the time stamps that Lurker posted, how often have YOU gotten that many alerts over the course of, like, 17 minutes? :)

It's a screenshot showing he has 51 notifications (quotes, likes and tags).
Can you imagine how many @uncfan in ky has? Probably a thousand by now.

Thanks guys I thought that’s what it was just wasn’t 100% sure

ADVERTISEMENT