ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Guys, as promised. Here's a pic of my Lambo. She's definitely not the safest car like @JimboBBN 's toyota prius but I think she's very beautiful. Great car, and very fast. Outside of the Dallas Cowboys license plate, she's pretty great.

ad4b457e8375e8a5111a9f30dac3ae43b1e47a15.jpg

Last edited:
Odd.... when I google the same thing this is what I get.
aim n pink stripe tights
Nice set up job.... 10/10

• Haha
Reactions: TheBlueCat
UNC is one if the dirtiest programs of all time, the fact that they didn't get punished is ridiculous. UNC fans will disagree with this of course but I don't care.

They even got another title out of the deal, all while Ol Roy mumbles some bs about morals and how he had no idea. Even as a UNC fan I would have trouble cheering for that corrupt pile of garbage.

UNC is one if the dirtiest programs of all time, the fact that they didn't get punished is ridiculous. UNC fans will disagree with this of course but I don't care.

They even got another title out of the deal, all while Ol Roy mumbles some bs about morals and how he had no idea. Even as a UNC fan I would have trouble cheering for that corrupt pile of garbage.

Stick to the topic, nerd. We're sleuthing into a poster's claimed wife.

Go Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT