ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh boy. Hate to break this to you, but...

tenor.gif

The post of the year nominated.
GREAT !!!! At least Roy doesn’t cry about the Refs like K did after Gonzaga beat him.

I will say this: I always appreciate your avatars.

Thanks... I definitely married up... no doubt about it.

WaitwaitwaitwaitWAIT.

That hot blond with the ass is your WIFE?!?

Yes sir. I’ve had a few pics of her on here. I change them up every few months. I think that one was taken before her morning jog on thanksgiving.

Oh, I knew you changed them up... didn't realize it was the same girl, just thought you had a thing for blondes with asses. Good on you, man, good on you.

"uncfanBrianpoe in ky"

She’s definitely not a workout model like Brian’s but I think she’s very beautiful. Great mother, great wife & has a great career.
Outside of that damn Dallas Cowboys star tattooed on her ass check, she’s pretty great.

Just in case...

What an absolute loser.

First, just having a photo of a female like that as your avatar/sig is incredibly desperate and creepy as you can literally find girls that look exactly like that a search a click away getting effed. So he's already to a new level of desperation, the whole story behind it makes it SUPER weird and I guarantee that guy has a neckbeard and is close to if not 300lbs.

Just can't get past the creepiness of it all.

Do we know who else this guy is? No doubt after that he's got multiple user names...

What an absolute loser.

First, just having a photo of a female like that as your avatar/sig is incredibly desperate and creepy as you can literally find girls that look exactly like that a search a click away getting effed. So he's already to a new level of desperation, the whole story behind it makes it SUPER weird and I guarantee that guy has a neckbeard and is close to if not 300lbs.

Do we know who else this guy is? No doubt after that he's got multiple user names...
He sure disappeared quickly didn’t he? RollLaugh

My god, this this thread is a national treasure. Seriously we need to get a printout of that series of responses swearing it’s his wife followed by the proof that it’s a stock photo and send it to the Smithsonian.

I appreciate a good looking woman with no morals when it comes to putting sexy pics online. But I would never dishonor my wife by posting ass pics of her on Rivals or any other websites. In a way, I am glad this was not his wife.
...and she has no idea. :(

wait, i misread that, I first read it as, "it sucks for his wife, he's claiming someone else is his wife".

What an absolute loser.

The guys on THR may can tell you.

I wanted to show you guys a few pics of my wife... don’t mind the minor differences as it’s just the way light is reflecting at different angles

2372010-bigthumbnail.jpg

500_F_165473100_5K4IzHObZJhLh0tgNIlR4w7XGMThuo3p.jpg

images

ahhhhh fooey..... im just not good at this fake wife thing like ole sugar tits is Laughing

p.s. my wife came in the room while i was looking up pics for this mediocre joke.......... and boy did I have some splaining to do lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT