ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m a grown man talking to someone who thinks he’s a man. Why don’t you get a good nights sleep and try again tomorrow because you really need to step your game up. Winking
So you're a grown man, but several have told you that you post like a child. Does that bother you or is it just not registering with you?
You have no posting game, do better or make like a baby and head out.

So you're a grown man, but several have told you that you post like a child. Does that bother you or is it just not registering with you?

Nothing you or anyone says especially on this forum bothers me. I guess I’m not sensitive like that. SmokinSmile

Still weak. May wanna go on YouTube and learn something, I hear it’s quite informative.

Any of you Kentucky people in the southern part of the state? My deck is all ice right now, though I don't think it is really doing anything on the roads yet.

Just curious, but is that a staple UNC fan response? Fake boy is saying the same thing.

It’s usually that or a few other things they say when they can’t think of something else to say. You’re either...
1. Obsessed with UNC
2. They don’t care what you say but they keep replying to you.
3. You’re jealous of UNC!

so you find it funny that most UNC fans like honor and integrity
i find it sad

It's funny a UK fan mentions those 2 words with the history you guys have. It doesn't matter if you paid the price or not because it's still there no matter what you say.

It's nothing but ice in Memphis and about to get worse.

Yeah, we woke up to ice this morning but mainly just on the trees. We just had a big oak limb fall. I have a pretty cool picture of our willow tree, which is basically touching the ground all around.

It's funny a UK fan mentions those 2 words with the history you guys have. It doesn't matter if you paid the price or not because it's still there no matter what you say.

the difference in UK fans fans even UL fans, we have the honor and integrity to admit the wrongdoings our schools committed
UNC fans lack that same honor and integrity
your constantly prove that fact
for you to ever speak of honor and integrity would be a joke

the difference in UK fans fans even UL fans, we have the honor and integrity to admit the wrongdoings our schools committed
UNC fans lack that same honor and integrity
your constantly prove that fact
for you to ever speak of honor and integrity would be a joke

This is just a blatant lie though. UNC fans have admitted the issues that went on there. You guys want us to admit the narrative you guys created because you wanted the basketball team punished. You can keep on being bitter and bitching about it on here forever or you can admit you should have listened to some of us when we told you the deal awhile ago. It's a bad look for you to still be worked up about this over a year later though.

This is just a blatant lie though. UNC fans have admitted the issues that went on there. You guys want us to admit the narrative you guys created because you wanted the basketball team punished. You can keep on being bitter and bitching about it on here forever or you can admit you should have listened to some of us when we told you the deal awhile ago. It's a bad look for you to still be worked up about this over a year later though.
Translation: "I really wish you guys would stop talking about our AFAM scandal, because it sucks for our reputation, we know we cheated and we would really like this to just go away and everyone to just forget about it"

Translation: "I really wish you guys would stop talking about our AFAM scandal, because it sucks for our reputation, we know we cheated and we would really like this to just go away and everyone to just forget about it"

You truly think some random guys talking about this on a message board is bad for our reputation? Like, bad with you? I get that is a way for you to act like it still doesn't bother you but just own it. It's a year later and you are still hung up on this. This is lasting longer than the irrational ref hatred you guys use to excuse losing games.

You truly think some random guys talking about this on a message board is bad for our reputation? Like, bad with you? I get that is a way for you to act like it still doesn't bother you but just own it. It's a year later and you are still hung up on this. This is lasting longer than the irrational ref hatred you guys use to excuse losing games.
Eh, just poking fun at you Cory. Dont get your dander up.

The real miss @uncfan in ky

Fatty-chair-fail.gif

Let's see it.
Off topic. We had a willow tree next to our driveway growning up. I have two memories of it.

1) it had worms and I could charge people to come by and pick worms off it. They used the worms for fishing.

2) Way back in the day, Probably ~ early to mid 90's, I woke up to go to work, and a big chunk of the tree fell on top of my truck. I called in and dealt with it later. Fortunately my truck was covered in ice and it did zero damage.

That's all I got with Willow trees.

Actually, I might be confusing willow tree with another one. All the signs of willow, but had long bean pods. It's been so long.

Last edited:

It's probably toast. It was struggling anyway. I'm going to try and mess with it this weekend.

Reactions: Dattier
Man this thread is 26 pages and it's not about Kentucky. Shocking as I've been told Uk threads are the one's that get the most attention

Nope I don’t. The people who are getting their threads hijacked might start caring.
That's why you should help out your fellow tar heel fans and bow out. You are a cancer to the board. You can't help but to be a dickhead when you post and once that happens, your embarrassing made up story is going to be thrown in your face and the thread will be hijacked.

That's why you should help out your fellow tar heel fans and bow out. You are a cancer to the board. You can't help but to be a dickhead when you post and once that happens, your embarrassing made up story is going to be thrown in your face and the thread will be hijacked.
Or maybe people can stop being obsessed with me & leave the remarks in one thread.

ADVERTISEMENT