ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
From what I can tell from reading this thread, didn’t he just have a picture of some internet chick as his avatar and then someone axed him if she was his wife and he said yes. Do I have that right?
No. You have it wrong. He has had multiple pictures of blondes that he has said was his wife going back quite a while. He has gloated about how lucky he is to have such a beautiful wife, also going back quite a while. It has never mattered to me, personally because it's the internet. People make shit up all of the time. People have questioned him about whether or not it was his wife before, but no one ever cared enough to verify. It was at least a year ago that I saw where he claimed the woman by the pool was his wife. So it wasn't just ITT. He has been making up his wife for a long time. If he wasn't such a douche, nobody would care. But when you're a douche and you get caught in an embarrassing lie, you end up with 20+ pages of people laughing at you. Not sure why it bothers you.

There is nothing inherently special about UNC, Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, Arizona, etc. They are basketball factories that do what they need to do in order to get kids to their schools. Lesser basketball powers like Florida, Ohio State, Michigan State, etc are no different. It is what it is. Am I supposed to believe, for example, that none of these Duke guys are getting paid somehow? Am I supposed to believe that Marvin Bagley's family wasn't paid by Nike and sent to Duke? And Duke is just an example.
Nice wife/avatar

No. You have it wrong. He has had multiple pictures of blondes that he has said was his wife going back quite a while. He has gloated about how lucky he is to have such a beautiful wife, also going back quite a while. It has never mattered to me, personally because it's the internet. People make shit up all of the time. People have questioned him about whether or not it was his wife before, but no one ever cared enough to verify. It was at least a year ago that I saw where he claimed the woman by the pool was his wife. So it wasn't just ITT. He has been making up his wife for a long time. If he wasn't such a douche, nobody would care. But when you're a douche, you end up with 20+ pages of people laughing at you. Not sure why it bothers you.

It doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I in fact wished y’all had rolled him harder (or funnier) as I said earlier.

As far as the whole deal about the wife, he’s either an expert level troll or touched in the head. My guess is the former, although i guess it could be both.

It doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I in fact wished y’all had rolled him harder (or funnier) as I said earlier.

As far as the whole deal about the wife, he’s either an expert level troll or touched in the head. My guess is the former, although i guess it could be both.
You can always make your own funnies. Show us how it is done. But you'd rather give uncfan credit for being a troll instead of bash him for being a troll.

You can always make your own funnies. Show us how it is done. But you'd rather give uncfan credit for being a troll instead of bash him for being a troll.

I did. In fact Ol Scotty continues to use my material.

But truth be told, I don’t have the energy to do it as effectively as I could with others because he never agimatated me the way he did others.

I did. In fact Ol Scotty continues to use my material.

But truth be told, I don’t have the energy to do it as effectively as I could with others because he never agimatated me the way he did others.

I’m using your material?? Thanks for letting me know lol

Wait, what? No shit, i thought you were a Duke fan.

Nope, UNC. I’ve moved around quite a bit since college which has tempered my disdain for duke a bit. That and just getting a little older has made me less hateful of other teams and fanbases in general.

I enjoy this forum a lot but can’t really take it too seriously. The stuff going on in my life is far more important.

You fail again. You’re not really smart, it’s cool dude but your effort needs work.
The problem for you is, there are many people saying the same things about you. So he actually didn't "fail".
You should actually put some thought into what's being said about you and maybe do something about it instead of telling everyone they're wrong.

The problem for you is, there are many people saying the same things about you. So he actually didn't "fail".
You should actually put some thought into what's being said about you and maybe do something about it instead of telling everyone they're wrong.

Don’t speak for him Junior unless you 2 got something going on. RollLaugh

I put enough thought in what you said to do this. RollLaugh

I put enough thought in what you said to do this. RollLaugh
You make it worse everytime you post. You should stop.
I'm not saying that to me mean, I just seriously haven't seen a more childish poster than you.
If you're older than 12, you're parents and school system failed you.

I watched a make believe UK win also.
This doesn't work anymore Manti. Your credibility is shot, nobody thinks you're funny, not even a single UNC fan.
You're a fraud that created a fake wife and is too stupid to know when to walk away.
This board is all you have, if it wasn't, you wouldn't be here.
You're pathetic. Good luck with your fake life.

Reactions: Scotty00
You make it worse everytime you post. You should stop.
I'm not saying that to me mean, I just seriously haven't seen a more childish poster than you.
If you're older than 12, you're parents and school system failed you.

That reply sucked, try again Junior.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
This doesn't work anymore Manti. Your credibility is shot, nobody thinks you're funny, not even a single UNC fan.
You're a fraud that created a fake wife and is too stupid to know when to walk away.
This board is all you have, if it wasn't, you wouldn't be here.
You're pathetic. Good luck with your fake life.
Yet you still respond to me. Just admit it, I’m in your head so you don’t know what to do.

Yet you still respond to me. Just admit it, I’m in your head so you don’t know what to do.
So not only have you created a fake wife, you've also created a fake scenario. You're a pathetic and lonely loser.

So not only have you created a fake wife, you've also created a fake scenario. You're a pathetic and lonely loser.
own-workplace-ecard-someecards-share-image-1479832521.png

I’m a grown man talking to someone who thinks he’s a man. Why don’t you get a good nights sleep and try again tomorrow because you really need to step your game up. Winking
fake

edit:my bad I'm one of those that like to lump fan bases together. It's so convenient I can see why everyone does it.

Silly to lump fan bases together isn't it?

Last edited:
@uncfan in ky seriously real talk. How bad does your wife look in real life to where you make up a new wife for us to see?

Is she that bad?

Post a pic of your real wife and let us rate her. It might not be as bad as you think. You could have avoided this whole mess.

ADVERTISEMENT