ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
WOW, you couldn’t even stay away for a full 8 hours.
You must really be addicted.
I was responding to Shun fake boy.

Just when everyone thought you couldn't get worse, you shame your wife by creating a new one.

Just when everyone thought you couldn't get worse, you act like a child/fake boy after getting called out.

Dude, you're just awful. I honestly feel sorry for you, and all your "wives".

You are clown shoes. A joke.

No need for overkill.

tenor.gif

That’s like your calling card.

This is my thread. Look at who started it, just because you hijacked it by claiming a fake wife, doesn't change the fact.

You're nothing more than a joke and we're all laughing. You're cleary too dense to get it fake boy.
Nope...I took this thread over. Without me, your weak ass thread would’ve died on the 1st day.
You’re welcome

Let’s get one thing straight, I’m not going to ask for forgiveness & I never will. I said a few pages back why I did it, if that’s not go good enough for any of you, tough shit. Every person on here is straight random as hell & I honestly don’t care if you like me.
Scotty has straight up been my bitch for years. You can go to RR & search “uncheatinky” & see how many different times he’s talked about me & Accused Other posters of being me. I’ve been in his redneck head for YEARS.
For him to say that nobody gets to him, he has talked about me a lot over the years.
I’m not looking for & wont take an “out”.... why???? Because I don’t care. I’m going to apologize to bunch of random ass “men” on the internet because they got their feeling hurt.

Now, keep talking about The king of trolls, I like the attention!!!!!!!!
You're simply not smart enough to make anyone your bitch on here unless maybe you wanted to try to turn AWillie into your own private Gilligan. But he would be the only one you could possibly do that with.

As far as your reasoning for creating a fake wife, it was clearly another lie. You think you can pull the wool over the eyes of everyone on here, but we can all see right through your bullshit lies.

Simply put, you created a fake wife to impress people on this board. It had nothing at all to do with someone getting close to figuring out who you truly were. If that was the case, you would have just had a regular ole avatar instead of keeping a picture of Miss Germany up there. You also didn't HAVE to claim her as your wife either. Hell, why even post anything about your significant other at all?

You did it to gain acceptance.

Stop digging the hole deeper, we can all see through your bullshit.

Can't say the guy hasn't had a chance to redeem himself or at least start fresh. Just keeps digging his way further into a hole by trying to make others look bad.

SolidGracefulAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam-size_restricted.gif

To be fair the mods should have banned his IP a long time ago when he started stalking another posters family. Instead they let this nut job ruin what was a good board.

The guy clearly isn’t right in the head. I can only imagine the disgusting things he’s done to folks in real life.

You're simply not smart enough to make anyone your bitch on here unless maybe you wanted to try to turn AWillie into your own private Gilligan. But he would be the only one you could possibly do that with.

As far as your reasoning for creating a fake wife, it was clearly another lie. You think you can pull the wool over the eyes of everyone on here, but we can all see right through your bullshit lies.

Simply put, you created a fake wife to impress people on this board. It had nothing at all to do with someone getting close to figuring out who you truly were. If that was the case, you would have just had a regular ole avatar instead of keeping a picture of Miss Germany up there. You also didn't HAVE to claim her as your wife either. Hell, why even post anything about your significant other at all?

You did it to gain acceptance.

Stop digging the hole deeper, we can all see through your bullshit.
So, by your reasoning, I wanted to impress people that I don’t know & will never know??
24235848.jpg

WOW, you couldn’t even stay away for a full 8 hours.
You must really be addicted.
Wait, you of all people, are putting another poster down for only staying away for 8 hours??? Are you serious?
After your lies, you should have gone away.period, but this board calls to you all day long, you can't stay away even after your cred was totally shot.

You're never going to be respected again on here, as if you ever were.

You are the only one that should think twice about posting on here. You shoukd create a new account. Honestly, you should.

Why would I want to.put you on ignore? I love seeing you flail away in the deep end of the pool knowing you are drowning.
You asked me to go away. I was just helping you solve the problem.
Apparently, you’re addicted also

Don’t get mad but I’ve got to go pick up some shoes. I’ll be gone a few hours but I’ll be back soon to help you with your daily fix.

To be fair the mods should have banned his IP a long time ago when he started stalking another posters family. Instead they let this nut job ruin what was a good board.

The guy clearly isn’t right in the head. I can only imagine the disgusting things he’s done to folks in real life.
Yea, you should never talk about anyone's family, even on a sports message board. I don't agree he's ruined the board, though. This place was just fine before he got here, it'll be just fine if he never posts again.

I certainly hope he doesn't cast blame in real life the way he does on here.

Let’s get one thing straight, I’m not going to ask for forgiveness & I never will. I said a few pages back why I did it, if that’s not go good enough for any of you, tough shit. Every person on here is straight random as hell & I honestly don’t care if you like me.
Scotty has straight up been my bitch for years. You can go to RR & search “uncheatinky” & see how many different times he’s talked about me & Accused Other posters of being me. I’ve been in his redneck head for YEARS.
For him to say that nobody gets to him, he has talked about me a lot over the years.
I’m not looking for & wont take an “out”.... why???? Because I don’t care. I’m going to apologize to bunch of random ass “men” on the internet because they got their feeling hurt.

Now, keep talking about The king of trolls, I like the attention!!!!!!!!
You said a few pages back why you did it? To troll everyone? Or because people were close to figuring out your identity? For someone with such low self esteem, you sure are full of yourself. Talking about yourself in third person. Just weird and desperate.

Hasn’t ruined it, yet. But every thread he touches will turn to this. Gonna be awful for all threads Carolina.
Yeah. I mean, it was bad enough when unc is brought up and somebody has to turn it into an argument about cheating. Now it will be that and the make believe wife. I am fine just saying fvck Carolina.

Yeah. I mean, it was bad enough when unc is brought up and somebody has to turn it into an argument about cheating. Now it will be that and the make believe wife. I am fine just saying fvck Carolina.

Well said. Although those cock fans won't take kindly to it.

Reactions: Scotty00
Guess I didn't think of it like that. I feel like a lot of posters can ignore the shit storm in a serious thread, but you know there are some that can't.

I mean, UNC threads have generally been a mess for while but it has gotten better. This too shall pass.

The way it should be.

...and UK threads. He's the opposite of Midas.

Fortunately for you guys, he doesn't post as much in UNC threads as he does UK's.

This is true.

Well said. Although those cock fans won't take kindly to it.

Do they still exist?

You guys should have a "Carolina Cup". Play each other every year, and the winner gets to claim the name "Carolina".
For a UK fan, I generally think I'm pretty neutral when it comes to UNC. I dislike them a little, but I definitely don't root against them every game or anything.

That being said, the only team I'm ever referring to as "Carolina" is UNC when it comes to CBB.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
For a UK fan, I generally think I'm pretty neutral when it comes to UNC. I dislike them a little, but I definitely don't root against them every game or anything.

That being said, the only team I'm ever referring to as "Carolina" is UNC when it comes to CBB.

That is me with Kentucky and Kansas both. I don't pull for them but am not invested in them losing. Heck, when Alex was at UK I pulled for you guys to win.

I guess this is an appropriate thread. When I lived in Danville on Centre's campus, one of our roommates was a UNC fan. This was way back in the early 90's. Since then I've never had a problem with UNC either. Even when they won against us, I knew he was happy.

With that said, I agree with Carolina as being UNC, but it is funny when the USCjr claims "Carolina", it's funny watching the northerners react.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I guess this is an appropriate thread. When I lived in Danville on Centre's campus, one of our roommates was a UNC fan. This was way back in the early 90's. Since then I've never had a problem with UNC either. Even when they won against us, I knew he was happy.

With that said, I agree with Carolina as being UNC, but it is funny when the USCjr claims "Carolina", it's funny watching the northerners react.
Good point. I've really never had any issues with UNC fans in real life. Granted I've only talked with a few of them more than once living where I do, but they are generally smart basketball fans. Plus, all the ones I've talked to really don't have any issues with UK. Very complimentary, actually.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT