ADVERTISEMENT

Can we take a minute and LOL at DeMarcus Cousins?

In some opinions, Cousins cand do nothing right. The bitterness is sweet. They have a warped perception to which they're willing to go to bat over. Just look.
Bitter how lol? Just poking fun at a bad business decision, and a guy trying to get a ring served to him on a platter, but it didn’t happen..

I didn’t see Kawhi Leonard join the Warriors for an easy ring, he went to a Raptors team that got swept in the first round last season. Cousins went to the Warriors because he assumed they’d 3 peat. Figured, hey I’ll take an exponential pay cut but at least I’ll have some hardware. Most people think it’s kinda funny. Kentucky fans are having a tough time seeing the humor in it. It’s ok.

Bitter how lol? Just poking fun at a bad business decision, and a guy trying to get a ring served to him on a platter, but it didn’t happen..

I didn’t see Kawhi Leonard join the Warriors for an easy ring, he went to a Raptors team that got swept in the first round last season. Cousins went to the Warriors because he assumed they’d 3 peat. Figured, hey I’ll take an exponential pay cut but at least I’ll have some hardware. Most people think it’s kinda funny. Kentucky fans are having a tough time seeing the humor in it. It’s ok.
Hey man, I get it. He really got to you.You've made that clear. It's a little strange you two have taken this argument on alone. I mean if "most feel this way".

Hey man, I get it. He really got to you.You've made that clear.
Lol you guys are taking this way too seriously. Mans just made a mistake, he’ll be fine. Laughter is a good thing. If he hadn’t played for Kentucky, you guys would probably think its kinda funny too.’I get it though.. Winking

Reactions: Quavarius
Lol you guys are taking this way too seriously. Mans just made a mistake, he’ll be fine. Laughter is a good thing. If he hadn’t played for Kentucky, you guys would probably think its kinda funny too.’I get it though.. Winking
I do get a kick out of ppl coming back from injury, taking less money and trying to get a ring. It gets me everytime. :D

We're starting to go in circles so you win.

Good one.JFC. Keep going and explain your hate boner more. I don't think UK fans understand the perception you're trying to repeat over and over. o_O

You're biased, we get it.

I get having an opinion but repeating it doesn't make it fact. It's still just an opinion. I like your dedication to the topic and will like all your posts.Thanks bud.

You are extremely upset. No one, NO ONE is hating on Cousins because he went to Kentucky. You’re the definition of being biased. The ONLY reason why you are defending him is because he was a Uk player.

If he hadn’t went to Uk, you wouldn’t be saying anything remotely near what you are in this thread.

Believe what you want as you obviously will, but that is the truth.

You are extremely upset. No one, NO ONE is hating on Cousins because he went to Kentucky.

Believe what you want as you obviously will, but that is the truth.

RollLaughGosh man, you nailed it. I'm livid. :mad:

Btw, don't talk for other ppl, it's silly and just juvenile. The whole "YOU, (insert some nonsense here)", is lazy.

Reactions: mebeblue2
RollLaughGosh man, you nailed it. I'm livid. :mad:

Yeah. You are. And once again, here you are trying to play it off.

Boo hoo that people are laughing at Cousins for taking $5 million to ring chase on an absolutely LOADED team even after the Pelicans offered him $40 million AFTER his injury.

If he didn’t spend 1 year at Uk, you wouldn’t be in this thread defending him. That’s a fact.

A UVA fan started this thread. I’m sure all he could think about was how Cousins spent a year a Uk while making his post

All love for Rick here. Dude is a hell of a coach who just kept making stupid mistakes that ultimately costed our program big time. However, I don’t dislike the guy, I just think his choices were misguided. Oh well. He’s still a legend.

He’s one of the top college coaches of all time. Only coach to win a title at multiple programs. And he might be the best defensive mind the college game has ever seen.

I think his ego is what eventually got him. Jmo

Yeah. You are. And once again, here you are trying to play it off.

Boo hoo that people are laughing at Cousins for taking $5 million to ring chase on an absolutely LOADED team even after the Pelicans offered him $40 million AFTER his injury.

If he didn’t spend 1 year at Uk, you wouldn’t be in this thread defending him. That’s a fact.
Again, just lazy with the "you" assumptions. Give it time.

He’s one of the top college coaches of all time. Only coach to win a title at multiple programs. And he might be the best defensive mind the college game has ever seen.

I think his ego is what eventually got him. Jmo
Agreed. That greasy bastard.

Again, just lazy with the "you" assumptions. Give it time.

Again just lazy with the “biased” assumptions for having a different opinion than yours.

uno_reverse_card.gif

Not one person is laughing because of his injury. However that keeps being brought up..
Weird..:rolleyes:

Not one person is laughing because of his injury. However that keeps being brought up..
Weird..:rolleyes:
This whole thing is weird. If I keep responding about a UK player, will you keep responding too? How far do you think we can go? I think 10 pages is a safe bet. it's literally UK fans and a couple of UL fans keeping this going. I'm all in. :D Seriously, I'm starting to wonder how long you two will keep going.

This whole thing is weird. If I keep responding about a UK player, will you keep responding too? How far do you think we can go? I think 10 pages is a safe bet.
I mean, i can fabricate emotions and deflect to arbitrary things that no one brought up too! Let say we try and push it to 11..Winking

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I say we start talking about how selfless DC is.
Imagine a UL player able to turn down 40 million. Crazy right. We know that's not going to happen.

Seriously curious. How many UL players were in the NBA this year?

I know Donovan Mitchell, which is my all time favorite UL player. He's cool to listen to. I hope if he ever wants to get traded to a contender, he doesn't take a pay cut.

Reactions: UL_1986
Imagine a UL player able to turn down 40 million. Crazy right. We know that's not going to happen.

I’d still say it would be dumb. Umm, Donovan Mitchell, Montrezl Harrell, Terry Rozier, Ray Spaulding, Gorgui Dieng, Deng Adel, Damion Lee. I think Onuaku is in G league, but did play for Blazers earlier in the year. Pretty solid top 3. Mitchell on his way to being an all star along with Harrell. Rozier working his way to being a starting pg next year.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I’d still say it would be dumb. Umm, Donovan Mitchell, Montrezl Harrell, Terry Rozier, Ray Spaulding, Gorgui Dieng, Deng Adel, Damion Lee. I think Onuaku is in G league, but did play for Blazers earlier in the year. Pretty solid top 3. Mitchell on his way to being an all star along with Harrell. Rozier working his way to being a starting pg next year.
Solid group of players and they're all likeable.

Are we going to have to reaffirm every post made ITT, Jeff? My lord. The guy turned down a 40 million dollar contract to take an 1/8th of it to ultimately not win a ring on a team hoping to three peat with 5 other superstars. It’s funny, end of story. Not that difficult to grasp, yet I know you Kentucky guys will defend it tooth and nail. Look at any Instagram or twitter post regarding the championship. Most of everyone is low key making fun of his decision. It is what it is. Learn to laugh.
It's definitely not the decision I would make, but I don't believe it went down the way you guys are saying it did.

See hank's last post above.

Y'all accuse UK fans of defending him because he's a UK guy, but you UL fans would be doing the same thing if this was an x UL player. I've seen you defend Pitino and all the recent disgustingness at UL too many times to think any differently.

So you're saying the Raptors didn’t beat the wizards 4-2 in the playoffs last year?

Hmm, I could swear I witnessed that happen.

Certainly not as many as Kentucky, but I like seeing players for both sides do well in the league. John Wall comes to mind as being one of my favorite cats in the league along with AD and KAT. John Wall and Terry Rozier are apparently super good friends.
Russ Smith. Pure class guy.

In the 2014 NCAAT game with UK, when he split the paint and tomahawked one down, all I could say was "well dayum, that just happened".

He's by far my favorite UL guy.

So you're saying the Raptors didn’t beat the wizards 4-2 in the playoffs last year?

Hmm, I could swear I witnessed that happen.
Haha I literally forgot about the Wizards. I just remember Bron serving them up some heat.

Reactions: kyjeff1
It's definitely not the decision I would make, but I don't believe it went down the way you guys are saying it did.

See hank's last post above.

Y'all accuse UK fans of defending him because he's a UK guy, but you UL fans would be doing the same thing if this was an x UL player. I've seen you defend Pitino and all the recent disgustingness at UL too many times to think any differently.
That’s a interesting opinion and all, but no one mentioned his allegiance to UK once aside from you guys. I’m not sure why Louisville is even being brought up, seems arbitrary no? I even stated to Lurk if it was a UL player (which he brought up) that I’d still think it was a foolish decision. We’re talking in circles here.

Russ Smith. Pure class guy.

In the 2014 NCAAT game with UK, when he split the paint and tomahawked one down, all I could say was "well dayum, that just happened".

He's by far my favorite UL guy.
Shame he didn’t really do much in the league. Oh well.

Shame he didn’t really do much in the league. Oh well.
Some guys are great college players, some are built for the pros.

Over in RR, there are some that are.putting Kerry Blackshear down because the NBA really didn't give him much.more than a look.

Well, that's fine, last time I checked, UK doesn’t play in the NBA. KB is a hell of a college basketball 4 or 5 man.

Some guys are great college players, some are built for the pros.

Over in RR, there are some that are.putting Kerry Blackshear down because the NBA really didn't give him much.more than a look.

Well, that's fine, last time I checked, UK doesn’t play in the NBA. KB is a hell of a college basketball 4 or 5 man.
Agreed. The NBA caters to a specific type of guard, and Russ really didn’t have the size to play shooting guard, and he wasn’t a pure point. As for KB, that kid is a monster, and he always got his when we played Tech. Is he leaning towards UK?

Reactions: kyjeff1

I know Donovan Mitchell, which is my all time favorite UL player. He's cool to listen to. I hope if he ever wants to get traded to a contender, he doesn't take a pay cut.

If Mitchell takes a paycut to play on an absolutely loaded all-star roster, you better believe I will be saying the same thing. This isn't about colleges. It never was. This thread is about the NBA.

The only person I will let slide is someone like Booker. I like Booker and he has been on an absolutely atrocious team ever since he stepped in the NBA. He deserves a chance if he wants to take a pay cut

Booker’s max deal is too good to pass up right now in my opinion. He’s still super young. I’d like to see him on a team like the Clippers or Rockets.

Agreed. The NBA caters to a specific type of guard, and Russ really didn’t have the size to play shooting guard, and he wasn’t a pure point. As for KB, that kid is a monster, and he always got his when we played Tech. Is he leaning towards UK?
I'm not sure where he's leaning. The Blackshear's have played their cards close to the chest.

Some people really thought Florida would be the leader, but he visited there and has done nothing but add more schools to his list (Arkansas and now Memphis).

UK should get a visit within the next week, but having him add Memphis to his list has me worried. Penny and Mike Miller have shown a serious ability to recruit.

My thing is, KB wants to get to the NBA, he has 1 season to do it. There's one school/coach that has specialized in putting kids in the NBA. If I'm Kerry Blackshear, it's a no brainer, but I'm not the one that has to go out there and perform.

ADVERTISEMENT