ADVERTISEMENT

Can we take a minute and LOL at DeMarcus Cousins?

jhmossy

Aug 9, 2017
Team
Virginia
You turn down a max deal just to get less than 5 mil and a “guaranteed Ring” and now you're down 3-1 in the finals and getting exposed. Sometimes the easy road is not always the best.

giphy.gif

You turn down a max deal just to get less than 5 mill and a “guaranteed Ring” and now you're down 3-1 in the finals and getting exposed. Sometimes the easy road is not always the best.

giphy.gif
I'm surprised he even made it back in time for the finals.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
He was a punk growing up down here and has remained one since...

No Kevin Durant has played a huge, huge role. Not to mention Thompson being injured. Toronto is really good. Im not sure they are 3-1 IF KD is healthy.

No Kevin Durant has played a huge, huge role. Not to mention Thompson being injured. Toronto is really good. Im not sure they are 3-1 IF KD is healthy.
Toronto is really good, but they don't have anyone that could check a healthy KD. Him not sure anyone does, but GS certainly wouldn’t be down 3-1 if they had a healthy KD.

But yeah, it must suck to he D. Cousins. His bank account only has a few Million in it.

Money isn't everything, but it's damn close.

He’s been laughably bad
Outside of game 2 he has been bad. No lift at all. Last night was cringe worthy of him driving in the lane. He might have been better off waiting instead of rushing it. It will be curious to see who picks him up and for how much.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Outside of game 2 he has been bad. No lift at all. Last night was cringe worthy of him driving in the lane. He might have been better off waiting instead of rushing it. It will be curious to see who picks him up and for how much.

He was just a turnover machine last night. So bad

Dude screwed himself going to GS. Really hurt his value

Toronto is really good, but they don't have anyone that could check a healthy KD. Him not sure anyone does, but GS certainly wouldn’t be down 3-1 if they had a healthy KD.

But yeah, it must suck to he D. Cousins. His bank account only has a few Million in it.

Money isn't everything, but it's damn close.
A few?:eek:

Dude came back froma 2 debilitating injuries and is playing his heart out while obviously only being 60-70%.

While Durant refuses to do anything while being 97%.

The fact that the former is beimg ragged on while the latter is lauded as a hero speaks volumes about our society.

Dude came back froma 2 debilitating injuries and is playing his heart out while obviously only being 60-70%.

While Durant refuses to do anything while being 97%.

The fact that the former is beimg ragged on while the latter is lauded as a hero speaks volumes about our society.

I’d love to hear your take if KD went to UK and Cousins went to Texas. I’m sure it’d be the exact same.

I’d love to hear your take if KD went to UK and Cousins went to Texas. I’m sure it’d be the exact same.
False you dipshit. I've actually gained respect for Klay and Draymond this postseason, who I previously despised. KD is a huge jhmossy.

Some of the posts in this thread are pathetic. DMC tore his achilles, it's the most brutal injury to NBA athletes. He's worked hard in rehab to get to this point and his body is giving out on him and he can barely move, it's hard to watch. Cousins had a max offer when he was healthy but no one was going to pay him big money let alone max money after seeing what the same injury has done to derail other careers

You turn down a max deal just to get less than 5 mil and a “guaranteed Ring” and now you're down 3-1 in the finals and getting exposed. Sometimes the easy road is not always the best.

giphy.gif

All kinds of falsies in this post. It's easy to come down on a player who's not totally health. But I wouldn't expect anything different from a VA fan. It's not like you have anyone to pull for in the NBA from VA not since Sampson...

ADVERTISEMENT