ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari

Cal got his ass kicked by the Vols. According to Scotty, Ctas think if you don't make a final 4, you weren't successful. Does he speak for all y'all?
As long as we make it farther than UT then I am good. So that means I am good every year.

Reactions: catman111
Switching to football once you get called out on basketball. Nice try Della.
You asked about talking about the past. I told you I didn't do that and that is why I don't discuss football. That is not switching it to football, it is answering your question.

Speaking of unanswered question, how many trophies did Cal win?

Are you stupid, I just explained it to you even though you never answered, it still sitting there.:cool:

Am I stupid? Lol are you stupid??? I’ve told you already I’ve answered you!! We are UK, we expect titles and final 4’s but if we don’t get that every year it’s not a failure!!!! Do you get that? Your best team EVER couldn’t even get to a final four. I kno that stings for you bandwagon UT fans but don’t make yourself look dumb over it.

As long as we make it farther than UT then I am good. So that means I am good every year.
So, you're ok with UT kicking Kentucky's ass. Well, we have common ground, I'm happy with that too.Laughing

Am I stupid? Lol are you stupid??? I’ve told you already I’ve answered you!! We are UK, we expect titles and final 4’s but if we don’t get that every year it’s not a failure!!!! Do you get that? Your best team EVER couldn’t even get to a final four. I kno that stings for you bandwagon UT fans but don’t make yourself look dumb over it.
You're stupid enough to get caught by your own words and then to weak to just own it.

It happens so rarely that it is nothing to concern me.

That’s the way I feel about it. Hell I was happy to see UT come outta the basement and help make the SEC look better but their best team ever couldn’t even get to the final four.

Reactions: kl40504
So I explain it to you and point it out but yet I’m the stupid one?Laughing What exactly am I suppose to own? The fact that you are clueless or you just don’t understand basketball?
You failed to answer the simple yes or no question I put to you regarding your words. Then you start flopping like a fish out of water.

This is your weakness...

It happens so rarely that it is nothing to concern me.
Then why bring it up trophies considering Barnes kicked Cal's ass. This makes you look foolish. But don't worry, you got Scotty to keep you company on that point.

You failed to answer the simple yes or no question I put to you regarding your words. Then you start flopping like a fish out of water.

This is your weakness...

Jesus Christ I answered it 100 times! Oh ok, let’s all be five again and play Della’s game. Go ahead Della, ask me exactly what you want and I’ll answer it. Here’s your chance!

Then why bring it up trophies considering Barnes kicked Cal's ass. This makes you look foolish. But don't worry, you got Scotty to keep you company on that point.
You are so jealous of Kentucky in Basketball and Alabama in football that you can't hardly stand that Tennessee is far behind both of them. Keep dreaming that Tennessee will win a title in either sport. Not happening.

Listen Della, we all kno that you and other UT fans look at your season as a success or failure based on how UT does against UK and that’s ok for a school like UT who gets to the sweet 16 every now and then but at UK, we go by titles and final fours. Beating UK is the highlight of UT’s best team ever so maybe y’all can get them a nice T-shirts with their record against UK on it. That would be nice!

So, by your own criteria y'all had a failure season. It must be sad to be a UK fan.:(

By your own standard UK has been a failures for the last 5 years. That is why is would be a sad experience to be a UK fan. 12 years before your last title and final, you were failure too. Those were your words, so it must be miserable to be a UK fan.

Did you say that or are you going to back tract? :cool:

Read my first post again! Read it nice and slow so you’ll understand that I never said that it was a failure if UK didn’t reach the final 4 or win the title. I said we expect to get to the final four or win the title but that doesn’t mean it’s a failure of a season if we don’t! Again, you being a UT fan I don’t expect you to understand that but I can’t explain it any better so you either get it or you keep making yourself look like a jackass!

Do you even know what a deflection is? I'm telling you if a person is fouled they are fouled. If a player wants to accentuate the foul, more power to him.

a foul would not be called in a lot of cases without the exaggerating (lying to the refs)

you either have integrity or you don't
people with integrity do not condone lying, which is exactly what exaggerating is

you know what they say about lying
if you will lie on the small things, then you will lie on the big things in life

What a damned lie MrBaracus. UL1886 accused me of that, but his lie does not make it true.

When all else fails call someone a racist. Additionally Latinos are not a race.

Are you really distinguishing between race and ethnicity when being called a racist? Someone who commits ethnic cleaning is still a racist.

a foul would not be called in a lot of cases without the exaggerating (lying to the refs)

you either have integrity or you don't
people with integrity do not condone lying, which is exactly what exaggerating is

you know what they say about lying
if you will lie on the small things, then you will lie on the big things in life
So, when Cal storms at the Refs and tries to influence he is in effect lying or cheating? Your logic would say so. You can't have it both ways knucklehead.Laughing

So, when Cal storms at the Refs and tries to influence he is in effect lying or cheating? Your logic would say so. You can't have it both ways knucklehead.Laughing
Della, I am so happy for you that Barnes is staying at UT. It will be so much more fun when UK beats UT next year.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
In this case yes, Bert. You have called me all kinds of things.:)
Dear sweet Della what have I called you? I used Dumb when you pointed out that there were more Tennessee fans than Kentucky at the SECT final when Auburn and Tennessee were playing. Well dud, that is a pretty damned dumb statement.

But we Kentucky fans have you triggered lately. Next year it may be even worse. Laughing

You are so jealous of Kentucky in Basketball and Alabama in football that you can't hardly stand that Tennessee is far behind both of them. Keep dreaming that Tennessee will win a title in either sport. Not happening.

I'll admit to having difficulty with bama, but everyone else is too. However, we are beating Uk more often than not, so not upset with y'all.:D

Della, I am so happy for you that Barnes is staying at UT. It will be so much more fun when UK beats UT next year.
Thanks KL. I'm happy for you too since UT has stolen this year from you, y'all still have your hopes and dreams and hope springs eternal.:)

I'll admit to having difficulty with bama, but everyone else is too. However, we are beating Uk more often than not, so not upset with y'all.:D
Della, UT will be back to an also ran in basketball next year. However I am glad you got to experience the best two years in Tennessee basketball history even though you flamed out in the NCAA tournament each year.

Dear sweet Della what have I called you? I used Dumb when you pointed out that there were more Tennessee fans than Kentucky at the SECT final when Auburn and Tennessee were playing. Well dud, that is a pretty damned dumb statement.

But we Kentucky fans have you triggered lately. Next year it may be even worse. Laughing
You have called me many names Bert. I even summed them up for you once, remember? Regardless, I'll give you a pass if you can't, considering you're old and grandfatherly an all.

Regarding the back and forth, I just think it is kinda fun. I give it back in the measure I receive it. If you're nice to me, I'm nice to you and so forth.

Reactions: sgrooms
You have called me many names Bert. I even summed them up for you once, remember? Regardless, I'll give you a pass if you can't, considering you're old and grandfatherly an all.

Regarding the back and forth, I just think it is kinda fun. I give it back in the measure I receive it. If you're nice to me, I'm nice to you and so forth.
RollLaugh

Reactions: kl40504
Della, UT will be back to an also ran in basketball next year. However I am glad you got to experience the best two years in Tennessee basketball history even though you flamed out in the NCAA tournament each year.
There can only be one National Champion and UT/UK were not it. You may consider that a flame out, but I do not. UT has a great year in my mind and I have had a blast watching them. I suppose it is a matter of perspective.

There can only be one National Champion and UT/UK were not it. You may consider that a flame out, but I do not. UT has a great year in my mind and I have had a blast watching them. I suppose it is a matter of perspective.
I am surprised you remember what happened with UT the past two years since history does not matter to you. I thought you were only interested in the present.

Well, it is true. Even though KL "liked" your comment, he has learned that I am pretty nice in conversation if there are no barbs present. He may not admit it since this is a posturing conversation, but he knows.:)

I am surprised you remember what happened with UT the past two years since history does not matter to you. I thought you were only interested in the present.
Then you are having problem comprehending sentences. I told you clearly that the past was not relevant to the here and now. I have never said, I am unaware of the past.:)

Then you are having problem comprehending sentences. I told you clearly that the past was not relevant to the here and now. I have never said, I am unaware of the past.:)
Then you are aware that UK has 8 national championships and UT has zero. Glad you are aware of that history.

Then you are aware that UK has 8 national championships and UT has zero. Glad you are aware of that history.
I never claimed that UT is a Blue blood. I have only insinuated that UK is now a "Bruised blood".Laughing

I never claimed that UT is a Blue blood. I have only insinuated that UK is now a "Bruised blood".Laughing
Whatever, doesn't change the fact that Cal prepares his teams for the Big Dance better than Barnes and always goes farther than UT in the NCAA tournament. You will just have to live with that fact.

Whatever, doesn't change the fact that Cal prepares his teams for the Big Dance better than Barnes and always goes farther than UT in the NCAA tournament. You will just have to live with that fact.
Maybe, but I would prefer beating my Rival and not getting beat by 30+ in the season to falling short in the NCAA a step earlier.

Maybe, but I would prefer beating my Rival and not getting beat by 30+ in the season to falling short in the NCAA a step earlier.
You will have to live with the fact that Barnes always flames out in the Big Dance. If he couldn't take the best team in Tennessee history to the Final Four what chance does he have of ever doing it?

More often than not? Going by what timeline? Let me guess, you wanna use the last two years right? Let’s go back ten years and see how that plays out!

ADVERTISEMENT