ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari

I thought you were afraid to talk about the present or future? UT had a better record that UK, did not suffer the type of humiliating defeats UK did and beat them head to head. Game, set, match.:D
Those sweet 16 shirts are looking pretty awesome

Della you are a woman of many talents. Of course a basketball expert is not one of them,
Maybe not, but I smart enough to know an ass kicking when I see two.Laughing

It never gets old setting the standard for smaller schools. I don't respond to much, but I really do enjoy these posts.
Since you could fit Rupp and Commonwealth stadium inside Neyland, be careful who you call small.:D

Since you could fit Rupp and Commonwealth stadium inside Neyland, be careful who you call small.:D
Small minded then.

It's great you beat UK. Seriously, real talk, do you ever think UT fans will set their sights higher than just a couple of wins over UK? Is tournament success just an afterthought since the SEC season ended?

I know you're going to say no, and *insert UK reference here*,but are you all serious about the big picture?

Agree OP. I used to hate the guy because of course its Kentucky but damn the guys has charisma oozing from his ears. You can't fault kids for wanting to play for him and can understand why he recruits the way he does.

Are you talking about Auburn's smackdown of the vols?
Choking+Signs+and+symptoms+of+choking+maybe%3A+clutching+the+throat%2C.jpg

Talking about the Vols kicking UK's ass. You may have blinked and missed the second one, it happened quickly and in the last couple of minutes. Here is a reenaction of UK last couple of minutes..

Small minded then.

It's great you beat UK. Seriously, real talk, do you ever think UT fans will set their sights higher than just a couple of wins over UK? Is tournament success just an afterthought since the SEC season ended?

I know you're going to say no, and *insert UK reference here*,but are you all serious about the big picture?
The big picture is UT is passing y'all.

Seriously though, can you remember a 3x SEC POY?

If he comes back, he has a chance. Yes, too bad it hasn't translated to much as far as team success goes, but it's still a huge accomplishment for him.

It proves how political these things can get.

Billy McCaffrey at Vanderbilt got the POY over Jamal Mashburn. Go figure.

Finger blast yourself to the greatest team UT has ever field? No SECT no NCAAT. Oooof low standards.
Kicking y'all's ass isn't what is use to, everyone is doing it, but it's still fun.:D

So, when Cal storms at the Refs and tries to influence he is in effect lying or cheating? Your logic would say so. You can't have it both ways knucklehead.Laughing

is he presenting a lie to influence them, or does he believe they made a bad call
i hope you are smart enough to see the difference

is he presenting a lie to influence them, or does he believe they made a bad call
i hope you are smart enough to see the difference
The players think there is contact and therefore a foul. No lie.

The players think there is contact and therefore a foul. No lie.

that is where you are wrong or will not admit for obvious reasons
the players are waiting to get touched so they can fall like they are shot with a cannon
that is an exaggeration which is a lie to gain an advantage

i think the NBA passed a rule where flopping is a technical
it is cheating and is also dangerous to other players

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
that is where you are wrong or will not admit for obvious reasons
the players are waiting to get touched so they can fall like they are shot with a cannon
that is an exaggeration which is a lie to gain an advantage

i think the NBA passed a rule where flopping is a technical
it is cheating and is also dangerous to other players
We just disagree here.

ADVERTISEMENT