ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari

You can't do better than UT if you can't beat UT. We beaten UK on a budget.Laughing

Listen Della, we all kno that you and other UT fans look at your season as a success or failure based on how UT does against UK and that’s ok for a school like UT who gets to the sweet 16 every now and then but at UK, we go by titles and final fours. Beating UK is the highlight of UT’s best team ever so maybe y’all can get them a nice T-shirts with their record against UK on it. That would be nice!

Listen Della, we all kno that you and other UT fans look at your season as a success or failure based on how UT does against UK and that’s ok for a school like UT who gets to the sweet 16 every now and then but at UK, we go by titles and final fours. Beating UK is the highlight of UT’s best team ever so maybe y’all can get them a nice T-shirts with their record against UK on it. That would be nice!
So, by your own criteria y'all had a failure season. It must be sad to be a UK fan.:(

Fouls are like being pregnant, you either are or or are not pregnant or fouled.:D

more deflection
l ask again
so if you catch a 4 inch fish and say it was a four foot fish that is not a lie...

So, by your own criteria y'all had a failure season. It must be sad to be a UK fan.:(

Twist it anyway you want but the fact is your best team ever couldn’t get past the sweet 16!

more deflection
l ask again
so if you catch a 4 inch fish and say it was a four foot fish that is not a lie...
Do you even know what a deflection is? I'm telling you if a person is fouled they are fouled. If a player wants to accentuate the foul, more power to him.

Twist it anyway you want but the fact is your best team ever couldn’t get past the sweet 16!
I didn't twist anything. I only hung you by your own words.Winking

Oh so beating UK 4 outta 6 times the last two years makes y’all ass beaters huh?Laughing Winning in your own mind!!!Laughing
No, it makes us Cat killers and the winning is on the court.:D

I didn't twist anything. I only hung you by your own words.Winking

You hung me??? You come on here and make yourself look like an ass and then come off with something stupid and you think you “hung” somebody.Laughing Winning in your own mind!!!LaughingLaughing

You hung me??? You come on here and make yourself look like an ass and then come off with something stupid and you think you “hung” somebody.Laughing Winning in your own mind!!!LaughingLaughing
I used your own logic to make you look silly.:p

Could you look at the overall series record and tell me who the real killers are? I’ll wait!
It doesn't matter what happened in 1962. What matters is what happened to day and going forward. That is why you raised Cal's salary and didn't send a dime to Rupp's ancestors.Laughing

You did? How did you do that?
By your own standard UK has been a failures for the last 5 years. That is why is would be a sad experience to be a UK fan. 12 years before your last title and final, you were failure too. Those were your words, so it must be miserable to be a UK fan.

Did you say that or are you going to back tract? :cool:

It doesn't matter what happened in 1962. What matters is what happened to day and going forward. That is why you raised Cal's salary and didn't send a dime to Rupp's ancestors.Laughing

Oh but what UT did last year matters lol! Funny how nothing matters unless it fits your agenda!Laughing

By your own standard UK has been a failures for the last 5 years. That is why is would be a sad experience to be a UK fan. 12 years before your last title and final, you were failure too. Those were your words, so it must be miserable to be a UK fan.

Did you say that or are you going to back tract? :cool:

Do you actually read what you type before you hit reply? You are quickly becoming the laughing stock of this board and that’s saying something considering we have people making up fake life’s and shit.

Do you actually read what you type before you hit reply? You are quickly becoming the laughing stock of this board and that’s saying something considering we have people making up fake life’s and shit.
Yes or no...

Yes or no...

Did you say the past doesn’t matter?? Yes or no??? Don’t try and twist what I say to fit your agenda! At UK, Duke, UNc and other blue blood programs final 4’s and titles are expected! Does that mean if we don’t get there it’s a failure? No! This was UTs best team ever and you couldn’t get past the sweet 16. Do you consider that a failure?

Did you say the past doesn’t matter?? Yes or no??? Don’t try and twist what I say to fit your agenda! At UK, Duke, UNc and other blue blood programs final 4’s and titles are expected! Does that mean if we don’t get there it’s a failure? No! This was UTs beat team ever and you couldn’t get past the sweet 16. Do you consider that a failure?
Yes or no...Laughing

Damn, can you not read?
All I need is a yes or no, not all this other bullshit. It doesn't matter if you try deflecting all night cause it is all right there in post 86. It also answers how I made you look silly, which you asked me about.

Btw, I don't deflect. I will deny a premise and then answer why I disagree with it, but I don't deflect. Learn the difference.

Finally, I like you Scotty. However, you need to get it into your feline mind that I don't care what UT did years and years ago, because it is irrelevant. Also, I have never claimed UT was a Blueblood or anything like that, so I am not compelled to defend against it.

We both know me digging at y'all with 2 out of 3 or 4 out of 6 pisses y'all off and you should have figured out by now that final fours from the 70's or championships from the past don't bother me in the least. If you want to argue with me effectively, talk about the here and now. For example, UK just picked up a 6* forward and he is going to kick UT's ass and so forth.

Have a nice Night.:)

All I need is a yes or no, not all this other bullshit. It doesn't matter if you try deflecting all night cause it is all right there in post 86. It also answers how I made you look silly, which you asked me about.

Btw, I don't deflect. I will deny a premise and then answer why I disagree with it, but I don't deflect. Learn the difference.

Finally, I like you Scotty. However, you need to get it into your feline mind that I don't care what UT did years and years ago, because it is irrelevant. Also, I have never claimed UT was a Blueblood or anything like that, so I am not compelled to defend against it.

We both know me digging at y'all with 2 out of 3 or 4 out of 6 pisses y'all off and you should have figured out by now that final fours from the 70's or championships from the past don't bother me in the least. If you want to argue with me effectively, talk about the here and now. For example, UK just picked up a 6* forward and he is going to kick UT's ass and so forth.

The reason you don't care what UT did in the past is because UT has no past. They have never even made a final four. If I was you I wouldn't want to talk about the past either. Great deflection though.

All I need is a yes or no, not all this other bullshit. It doesn't matter if you try deflecting all night cause it is all right there in post 86. It also answer how I made you look silly, which you asked me about.

Sweetheart please explain how you made me look silly. I can’t help you don’t understand how big boy basketball works. Yes I understand you don’t care about UT’s history and that’s because they don’t have any and plus you didn’t show up here or anywhere else like all other UT basketball “fans” until the last year or this year. If UT had titles and final 4’s you would be proud of them and y’all about them. Hell, you damn near orgasm because UT has a winning record against UK the last two years. I like you but you really do win in your own mind!

Reactions: kl40504
Barnes has a winning percentage against Cal.

Technically the Washington Generals have a "winning percentage" against the Harlem Globetrotters, it's just not that good. In other words, I do not think it means what you think it means.

The reason you don't care what UT did in the past is because UT has no past. They have never even made a final four. If I was you I wouldn't want to talk about the past either. Great deflection though.
If I wanted to talk past I would bring up football. But, I don't, so wrong assessment.

Sweetheart please explain how you made me look silly. I can’t help you don’t understand how big boy basketball works. Yes I understand you don’t care about UT’s history and that’s because they don’t have any and plus you didn’t show up here or anywhere else like all other UT basketball “fans” until the last year or this year. If UT had titles and final 4’s you would be proud of them and y’all about them. Hell, you damn near orgasm because UT has a winning record against UK the last two years. I like you but you really do win in your own mind!
Are you stupid, I just explained it to you even though you never answered, it still sitting there.:cool:

Cal got the one that counts. Going farther in the Big Dance.
Cal got his ass kicked by the Vols. According to Scotty, Ctas think if you don't make a final 4, you weren't successful. Does he speak for all y'all?

ADVERTISEMENT