ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball blue bloods

my point was never to disrespect UL
just being honest on the direction their team is heading
BTW they will not win 8 games unless the ACC absolutely sucks
they would have a losing conference record in both the SEC and B10
Never said you were disrespecting UL. Said the opposite.

ACC isn't that good this year. Miami, FSU and UL are all down. Hell outside of Clemson, DUke might be the 2nd best team.

We are horrible on both sides, going to be a looooonnng season.

it all starts and ends with recruiting, that is why i told you to look at what Petrino has done with other coaches recruits vs his recruits
Petrino has never proven himself to be a great talent evaluator or recruiter
Strong was a much better recruiter and talent evaluator

it only takes a couple of bad recruiting classes to set a school like UL back a few years
honestly, the same can be said for most schools

Never said you were disrespecting UL. Said the opposite.

ACC isn't that good this year. Miami, FSU and UL are all down. Hell outside of Clemson, DUke might be the 2nd best team.

FSU may be the only ACC team UL can beat
man they have looked bad

THey have. Now thats a "spiraling downfall" my friend...:D

Edit: Just got home. Saw where Syracuse won 30-7. Jesus.

a friend of mine is a huge FSU fan, he is going ballistic
he hated the hire when it happened, now he has lost it

BTW the halftime score is WKU 14 UL 3

a friend of mine is a huge FSU fan, he is going ballistic
he hated the hire when it happened, now he has lost it

BTW the halftime score is WKU 14 UL 3
Saw the UL score. Surprised. WKU isn't that bad. But still.....

FSU hire was, meh...Felt they could have done better. Amazing how that program(along with UM) has fallen.

it looked like he hit his head on one of his teammates during a tackle
they took him off on a stretcher, if he made any movements i never seen them
it looked serious, hopefully not
i will be praying for the young man
Oh, man. Hate to see this stuff. Prayers as well.

Reactions: mebeblue2
OK....Don't be mad at me b/c of your ignorance.
Made him tap. Nice! You vs bking; SmokinSmile

giphy.gif

Reactions: IUfanBorden
If you had a football round robin between the basketball blue bloods, who’d be the best?

1) Duke
2) UCLA
3A) Kentucky
3B) Indiana
5) North Carolina
6) Kansas

Whomever it would be would only be at the top of a manure pile.

Can't imagine the nightmare of being stuck with Bobby 2.0, especially with that buyout. Sheesh. Gotta say though, as a UK fan I couldn't be happier with him at UL.

Reactions: JC for 3
Can't imagine the nightmare of being stuck with Bobby 2.0, especially with that buyout. Sheesh. Gotta say though, as a UK fan I couldn't be happier with him at UL.
Why? He's 77-29 at UL..Never has won less than 8 games.

And last but not least, he's 7-1 vs UK. I mean only after he left, did UK start winning some games in the series; Went 4-2 vs UL, including 4 straight. Since his return, UL is 3-1.

Just curious...

Why? He's 77-29 at UL..Never has won less than 8 games.

And last but not least, he's 7-1 vs UK. I mean only after he left, did UK start winning some games in the series; Went 4-2 vs UL, including 4 straight. Since his return, UL is 3-1.

Just curious...

Petrino 2.0 started with a much better foundation then Stoops did
Petrino has eroded that foundation while Stoops has made his foundation much more solid
it should be 3-2 after this year and 1-2 the last three years
the worm has turned

Petrino 2.0 started with a much better foundation then Stoops did
Petrino has eroded that foundation while Stoops has made his foundation much more solid
it should be 3-2 after this year and 1-2 the last three years
the worm has turned
Ok. But you wouldn't take what he has done? I mean 77-29 is impressive. 7-1 vs UK is as well.

I mean WHAT IF UL beats UK? I mean that isn't out of the question. What IF UL turns it around?
I agree Petrino is a slime ball. Or seems to be. But at the end of the day, he is 77-29 at UL. To say you wouldn't take that is , well, being silly.

Ok. But you wouldn't take what he has done? I mean 77-29 is impressive. 7-1 vs UK is as well.

I mean WHAT IF UL beats UK? I mean that isn't out of the question. What IF UL turns it around?
I agree Petrino is a slime ball. Or seems to be. But at the end of the day, he is 77-29 at UL. To say you wouldn't take that is , well, being silly.

most UL fans are not happy with Petrino 2.0
maybe you should ask them if his overall record at UL is good enough to allow him to continue this spiraling down trend

go look at his record when having to use his recruits vs the recruits he inherits

why are we back on this Winking

Reactions: IUfanBorden
most UL fans are not happy with Petrino 2.0
maybe you should ask them if his overall record at UL is good enough to allow him to continue this spiraling down trend

go look at his record when having to use his recruits vs the recruits he inherits

why are we back on this Winking
You don't go 77-29 on "other coaches recruits".

sure you do
look at how many years he was at UL each time
not to mention the conferences they were in (did you forget that)
Weird...His first year at Arkansas, he was 5-7. Last year there he went 11-2. So I guess he inherited a bunch of freshman/soph's, who got better?

At UL(first time) he went 9-4 year one....Last season there he went 12-1 and won the Orange Bowl.
Second time around. has been up and down.

Point is, its not like his record gets worse, as his tenure goes on. It's actually gotten better. I mean did he not recruit while at UL? Are you saying none of the guys he brought in contributed?

Petrino is an excellent play caller. Really, really good offensive mind. I don't like him. But I'd take him at IU, yesterday.

Most kitty fans were crying about Stoops last year, now y’all love him. The Sec east is somewhat of a joke, but two solid wins after going years without bowl wins or even bowl invites, I can see why some are excited.

Most kitty fans were crying about Stoops last year, now y’all love him. The Sec east is somewhat of a joke, but two solid wins after going years without bowl wins or even bowl invites, I can see why some are excited.
Virginia just scored again. Let that sink in. We are talking about football and Virginia in the same sentence.

Virginia just scored again. Let that sink in. We are talking about football and Virginia in the same sentence.
We had a drop off this year. It happens, but we still have 2 BCS wins in the past 15 years. How many does UK have again?

ADVERTISEMENT